Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mohan
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. MohanYour feedback matters!
I have a severe pain in my ear from 4 days. I had take some pain killer but then also it's not effective. I have some dust in my ears, which I can see from outside. What should I do?
I have nasal problem since last 3 years sometimes liquid flow from my nose and when I come in contact with cool air my both nose got blocked , I can not able to take breath also and in the early morning I got continuous sneeze.
My nose is not straight but down, which sometimes irritates me. Is there any way to make nose straight, like parrot nose? Please help me.
I am having swelling inside my throat, it is impossible to ingest foodstuffs easily. It pains so much. Which kind of foodstuffs must I adopt and which kind of treatment should I undergo to prevent it?
I have been feeling nasal congestion since last year, I don't know when it occurred. But it certainly affects my touch to any cold places such as if my head touches wall then left side nasal get congested. It is always with the left side, right side doesn't get effected easily. In colder places it becomes very difficult to breath. During winters it stresses me a lot. I can't sleep sometimes. Where should I get treatment for this.
I am snoring heavily at night. And even at evening nap also I am snoring I know I am snoring at evening but I could nt stop snorr. Due to heavy snore my friends and family are not able to sleep properly. But I am sleeping very well. But I seriously want to stop this snoring.
Gud evening sir, I've been a sinus patient since more than 5 years. Doctor asked me to undergo surgery because I had polyps. But I didn't want to undergo surgery because I had others surgeries on me since my childhood. Now my sinusitis is not acute like before. So will there be any problem if I live with it like that.
Are you feeling lightheaded, unbalanced or woozy lately? Are you having strange sensations in the ears and eyes? These indicate that you are suffering from dizziness, a condition affecting the body’s sensory organs. It can cause fainting at times as well. It is not a disease, but a symptom of several disorders. Dizziness is caused by inner ear disturbances, effects of medication, motion sickness and underlying health conditions, such as poor blood circulation, infections or injuries.
Test and diagnosis
If you feel dizzy for a prolonged period of time or if the dizziness occurs and reoccurs, a special treatment is required. This is because dizziness may make you prone to several risks in everyday life. Several tests are carried out to find out the cause of the dizziness. If a stroke is suspected, an MRI scan or CT scan is carried out. A physical examination is undertaken in which the way you walk and balance are observed and the nerves of the central nervous system are checked. Hearing and balance tests may also be required, which are as follows:
- Eye movement testing in which the path of the eyes is observed while tracking an object in motion. An eye motion test may be given where cold and warm water is placed in the ear canal.
- Head movement tests are carried out when benign paroxysmal positional vertigo is suspected.
Treatment of dizziness includes medicines, therapies and balance exercises.
- Various types of medicines are used initially to control the acute phase of imbalance. Drugs are even continued for some patients for a bit longer duration depending on clinical findings..
- Head position maneuvers: A technique known as canalith repositioning helps in resolving dizziness quickly. It can be performed by a doctor, therapist or audiologist. The position of the head is maneuvered in the process.
- Balance therapy: Several exercises help in making the body’s balance system lesser sensitive to motion. This technique, known as vestibular rehabilitation, is used for people suffering from dizziness due to inner ear conditions.
- Psychotherapy: This therapy may be used for patients who experience dizziness because of anxiety disorders.
- Use of antibiotics: An antibiotic by the name of gentamicin may be injected in the inner ear for disabling the balance function. The unaffected ear performs that function.
- Other procedures: A procedure known as labyrinthectomy may be used for disabling the vestibular labyrinth in the affected ear.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!