Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. MohanYour feedback matters!
Hello dr, My ears are paining due to executive use of headphone. I am using using head phone for 10 hours. What should I do.
I have Tinnitus & have difficulty in understanding speech in noisy place i.e (Shopping mall, restaurant, attending a phone call & words from a music). Hear but can't understand. But in non-noisy places like in a room. I able to hear very well & understand speech very clear. My E.N.T doctor said me that you have NIHL [ noise induced hearing loss] & you have lost your speech understanding ability. Because Your 40% Cochlea hair cell has been damaged due to listening headphones at high volume or excessive loud exposure. And there is no treatment for this. Tiny hair cells can not regrowth or repaired. Now I am crying & very worried about it.:-(i want my normal life back. Also not able to hear clearly with hearing aid. Any latest treatment or drugs available for this.
I have been operated twice for nasal papilloma. Recently I had third surgery to remove inverted papilloma. I have been told that there are chances of recurrence Please advice the solution to avoid the recurrence.
I usually do not get any complaints of my snoring, but since last week or so, ever since I migrated to a new place, apparently I am snoring. Are there any specific causes for this and how can it be cured?
I am 33 years old I am suffering from sinus and every day morning I am sneezing 30 times and continually running nose it's not stopping. Some time my head is over waited. So Pls help me to out.
Homeopathy is considered to be an untested medicine for many. This is why so many patients who have a sore throat immediately turn to tablets, hot water or even syrups to relieve the pain. Different causes of a sore throat will have different remedies.
Here are the some of the homeopathic remedies for different causes of a sore throat.
- Belladonna: This is the best medicine when there is any difficulty swallowing. It is also very readily available.
- HeparSulph: Heparsulph is generally used when there is a sensation in your throat, which feels like there is some sort of splinter.
- Phosporus: Phosphorus is a more widely used homeopathic remedy. It is used to treat what is called as 'clergyman's' sore throat. This is when there is a tickling sensation in the larynx.
- Lachesis: This is also a very uncommon and rarely required medicine. However, sometimes our throat feels sore only when we take liquids. In this case, lachesis is the ideal remedy.
- Bryonia: Bryonia is a much more common homeopathy. It is used when there is a cough accompanying the sore throat.
- Merc sol: Tonsilltis is generally considered to be a condition too serious to cure with homeopathy. However, Merc sol does do this effectively. Belladonna is also pretty good at it. They also help with a sore throat.
- Arsenicum album: This medication is most commonly used when a sore throat is accompanied by a cold.
- Aconite: Aconite is considered even better than arsenicum album in treating a sore throat which is also accompanied by a cold.
- Capsicum: This is a great homeopathic rememdy for a pain in the throat which goes all the way to the ears.
- Argentium Metallicum: Argentium Metallicum is used when the soreness of your throat worsens with the use of the voice. Professional singers and public speakers are especially in need of this medicine as they frequently use their voice.
- Chamomilla: This remedy is especially great for helping cure sore throat in children.
- Baryta Carbonicum: This is a remedy used for a very similar reason to what chamomilla is used for. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.