Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. MohanYour feedback matters!
My wife has been suffering from leg swelling and vertigo for past few months. We have done blood test for Urea, creatinine, Sugar and TSH. All other things are normal except TSH which shows 4.9 micro IU/ml. How to recover this?
Long time like 6month nose bleed what the reasons can you explain sir please I also consult with doctors but they take simply. Blood test also done threetime there was no any type serious condition but till now nose bleed is not stopped.
Hi. I am experiencing pain when I swallow anything. Is this because of tonsils? Pain is near the adam's apple. However there is very little sign of cold. Is this possible if I drink a chilled soft drink? How to treat this?
Only sneeze is coming and water is coming from nose .due to any change in weather and any contact of dust .cold ,cough ,and sneeze occurs. What to do?
I am a 41 years old lady. I become tired when I wake after my sleep. Sometimes I feel like everything around blank and dark around. Can you suggest me ?
I am 28 years old, I had sinus problem for that I am taking medicines. But apart of that I am having snoring problem a lot of sound is coming from my throat during sleeping time. Please help me how I can minimized that.
I have soar throat for last 2 days, could you please help me with the potential of the cause of this issue? How can I come out it, can you please advice a medicine?
Last 15-20 days I always feel dizziness My BP level and sugar level is normal Sometimes I feel anxiety.
Sir Iam suffering yesterday cough and cold through infection after that I have taken Althrocin-500 tab -2 times it will little bit relief but not cure today heavy cold and nose snoring what should do?
I am 60 years old healthy man. But right now I developed a severe cough with sore throat. There is a slight fever also. Should I start antibiotics now and if so which one?
Hello sir i am an indian army. Actually sir I have an problem. From my nose several time blood comes and its been a month. I havnt consult any doctor coz army life is full of busy life so. Can you please help me.
My son is 5 year old and since last month blood from his nose came almost after 15 days gap. What I should do?
The inflammation of the cavities around nasal passage is known as sinusitis. When the cavities are full of fluid, germs attach themselves to the fluids, which give rise to infections. Some of the causes of sinusitis are common colds, allergic rhinitis problem, nasal polyps and deviated septum. You can also learn about common ear infections.
There are 4 different types of sinusitis:
- Acute sinusitis: It remains for about 4 weeks or less. It is usually characterized by a runny nose and pain in the face which will stay for at least 10 to 14 days.
- Sub acute sinusitis: It is almost like the acute sinusitis but stays longer for about 4 to 8 weeks.
- Chronic sinusitis: The inflammation in this case lasts about 8 weeks, sometimes longer than that.
- Recurrent sinusitis: In this, the sinusitis attack keeps occurring all through the year.
At times, to clear up the blocked sinuses, a surgery is mandatory. This can be painful hence many are hesitant to go through with a surgery. If you want to control sinusitis so that it doesn't reach the limit where you have to go through a surgery, here are some tips of what you might be able to do regularly to clear your chances of controlling this:
- Take steam: This is the most common and easy way to control sinusitis. The steam helps to break down the excess mucus in the nasal passage and also reduces the inflammation of the sinuses. All you need is water. Heat it up to the required temperature and then inhale the steam. You will get a lot of relief if you do this regularly.
- Nasal Irrigation: This is basically the process of flushing the infected and stale mucus out of the nasal cavity. Take a liter of sterile water, mix one tablespoon of kosher salt and baking soda each. Then with the help of a syringe or a neti pot, wash your nostrils with the solution. The mucus will start coming out and your nasal cavity will clear out.
- Use warm washcloth: Lie down and place a warm washcloth (a washcloth dipped in warm water and wringed) on your forehead and nose region. The warmth from the washcloth will break down the mucus and clear the congestion.