Find numerous Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. MohanYour feedback matters!
Sir, my skin getting dark day by day. It is actually tanning but I m not going in the sun. What to do for that ?
Is there any method to cure dandruff completely. I have dandruff since childhood, I hv hairfall problem. How to control both dandruff and hairfall.
Lybrate | Dr Neena Chaudhary speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
I am working it profession so I have black dark circles in my eyes last many week I trid some multani methi drinking water tell what should I do.
I am 26 year male having pimples problem. For that I am using skin shine cream, it's quite effective but when I stop using the cream for one week then again pimples and face darkness happens. So I need a permanent solution to this problem and don't want to use the cream for long.
I have a hair loss problem. My age is 20 kindly give some solution. Can I get my hair again. Please helo me.
I am 17 years old I have lot of pimples on my face. I have tried lot of home remedies but dint work our. So can you pls help me out with this problem.
Applying a sunscreen in your lips is as important as your face. The lips darken because of sun rays. The skin of your lips is softer and will tend to chap and darken if not protected enough. Drink lots of fluids. Massaging the lips with petroleum jelly is helpful.
I am suffering from dark pigmentation on my neck for many yrs. Now am very awkward that I can't able to show. Please give some cream names or remedies for quick result. Thank you sir/mam.
I am facing pimples problem again, I want to stop it forever, I don't want to eat any pills, so please help to stop completely.
I hav pimples on my face. When I use isotane 20mg pimples go bt when I leave isotane pimples again come. So what medicine I should take?
Hives, also called urticaria are swollen welts or bumps that appear on your skin suddenly.
They itch, burn and sting and can happen anywhere on your body. You can get them on your face, lips, tongue, ears or chest. And in size, they can be as small as an eraser to as large as a plate. They also form plaques and can last for hours or up to several days.
- Acute urticaria - These type of hives last less than six weeks. The most common causes are allergies due to certain foods and medications, or infections. These hives can also happen due to diseases or insect bites.
- Chronic urticaria - Hives lasting more than six weeks come under this category. What causes them is usually more difficult to identify than what causes acute urticaria. In some cases, chronic hives are caused due to thyroid disease, hepatitis or even cancer. This type can affect your internal organs like lungs, muscles, and the gut. Thus, symptoms include muscle soreness, shortness of breath, vomiting, and diarrhoea.
- Physical urticaria - These types are caused due to direct physical stimulation of the skin due to cold, heat, sun exposure, vibration, pressure, sweating, and exercise.
What causes hives?
Hives happen mostly due to allergies. Some of the common hive triggers are-
Certain foods, especially peanuts, eggs, nuts and shellfish- Fresh foods are more likely to cause hives as compared to cooked foods. Certain food additives and preservatives can also play culprits. Medicines like penicillin and sulfa- based antibiotics, aspirin and ibuprofen which are non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medications, high blood pressure drugs like ACE inhibitors, and painkillers such as codeine can also trigger hives. Other things that may cause it are:
- Insect bites
- Transfusion of blood
- Bacterial infections, including urinary tract infections and infected throat
- Viral infections- common cold and hepatitis
- Pollen grains
- Plants like poison oak and poison ivy
- Cold weather
- Pet dander
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.