Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Mohan B RYour feedback matters!
When I will walk my lungs pain badly and when I drink water my lungs pain badly I can't breath properly after when I walk too far so what should I do.
I am 32 years old, my weight was 55 kg now it is 50 kg is it due to masturbation? As I masturbate daily.
I have problem with my prostate. I am facing problem with my urine. I have take many treatment with doctors but no relief.
Sir I am 24 years old, muje every 1 hour me toilet lagta h. Normal logose jada. Maine camper kiya other logose. Isa regularly nhi hhot, week me 3 days isa hota h. Help me please.
My Father's age is 62 and he suffer asthma last 16 years, please tell me the how I permanent cure my father diseases?
Whenever I got into sunlight I start sweating more than usual and the salt concentration in my sweat is very high.
Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) is a chronic digestive disease. GERD occurs when stomach acid or occasionally, stomach content, flows back into your food pipe (esophagus). The backwash (reflux) irritates the lining of your esophagus and causes GERD.
Both acid reflux and heartburn are common digestive conditions that many people experience from time to time. When these signs and symptoms occur at least twice each week or interfere with your daily life, or when your doctor can see damage to your esophagus, you may be diagnosed with GERD.
Complications associated with GERD:
Over time, chronic inflammation in your esophagus can lead to complications, including:
- Narrowing of the esophagus (esophageal stricture): Damage to cells in the lower esophagus from acid exposure leads to formation of scar tissue. The scar tissue narrows the food pathway, causing difficulty swallowing.
- An open sore in the esophagus (esophageal ulcer): Stomach acid can severely erode tissues in the esophagus, causing an open sore to form. The esophageal ulcer may bleed, cause pain and make swallowing difficult.
- Precancerous changes to the esophagus (Barrett's esophagus): In Barrett's esophagus, the tissue lining the lower esophagus changes. These changes are associated with an increased risk of esophageal cancer. The risk of cancer is low, but your doctor will likely recommend regular endoscopy exams to look for early warning signs of esophageal cancer.
Tips to Manage GERD:
- Maintain a healthy weight: Excess pounds put pressure on your abdomen, pushing up your stomach and causing acid to back up into your esophagus. If your weight is healthy, work to maintain it. If you are overweight or obese, work to slowly lose weight - no more than 1 or 2 pounds (0.5 to 1 kilogram) a week. Ask your doctor for help in devising a weight-loss strategy that will work for you.
- Avoid tight-fitting clothing: Clothes that fit tightly around your waist put pressure on your abdomen and the lower esophageal sphincter.
- Avoid foods and drinks that trigger heartburn: Everyone has specific triggers. Common triggers such as fatty or fried foods, tomato sauce, alcohol, chocolate, mint, garlic, onion, and caffeine may make heartburn worse. Avoid foods you know will trigger your heartburn.
- Eat smaller meals: Avoid overeating by eating smaller meals.
- Elevate the head of your bed: If you regularly experience heartburn at night or while trying to sleep, put gravity to work for you. Elevate your bed
- Don't smoke: Smoking decreases the lower esophageal sphincter's ability to function properly.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized gastroenterologist and ask a free question.
मैं आपको हिंदी में लिख रहा हूँ. मुझे दस्त लगने की पुराणी बीमारी है. मेरी उम्र ७० है. यानि दावा लेने के बाद कुछ समय दिन ठीक रहता हूँ. एलोपथिक दवा से लगातार नुकशान करती है. मैंने अपना सोनोग्राफी भी कराया था जो नार्मल है. इस समय एलोपैथिक दावा Drotin / Droxy वैगरा ले रहा हूँ लेकिन कोई फायदा नहीं. Loose motion रहते है. और दिन में कई बार जाना पड़ता है. मुझे एलोपैथिक में कुछ आराम मिलने के बाद मैं homoeopathy Medicine ले लेता हूँ तो उनसे काफी लंबे अरसे तक पेट ठीक रहता है. इसलिए मैं homoeopathy Medicine इलाज चाहता हूँ. I have lose weight upto 5 Kg.
I have stomachache from many days and I have taken rantac many times but didn't get any change. Please suggest proper medications.
While I do sex I am getting over exited. And can't do intercourse for long time. I am suffering from this problem from the first time I do sex. I don't know what to do. I am getting depressed day by day. The duration of my intercourse is hardly 5 to 10 sec. Is there any solution?
I have masturbation addiction for last 8 years. I usually do it 3 to 4 times in a day. And I don't feel tired. Is it harmful? If yes then what kind of harm? How to leave this habit?
Sir does masturbation effects back. Does it causes backpain. How many times a week is masturbation ok? Please advice sir thanks in advance.
My test report .cholesterol .hdl. 221/mg/DL. And ldl 144/mg/dl. And none hdl 172/mg/dl. And tc/hdl ratio 4.5. And triglycerides. 232/mg/dl.
These days the latest study encourages having egg yolk (yellow portion) where as earlier doctors used to tell us to avoid it. We are in fix, Please advise whether to have it or to avoid it.
I am diagnosed with HSV1. I have rule out all stds like HIV anti HCV HbsAg Syphilis all are non reactive. I am a healthy person. I have no any disease. I want to know that. 1 Is HSV1 become Life threatening and worsen with age if person is not infected with another immunocompromised disease. 2. I do not have recurrent sores and not have any sores on the face. 3. Is HSV 1 creates any complications in healthy individual? 4. I have occasionally only mild symptoms like mild rash, one or two sores below neck. 5. "i also want to know that kya hsv1 injection se hiv ke chances badh jaati hai. Agr main kisi unknown hiv status person ke sath sex nai kruga toh b mjhe hiv hone ke chances hone iss hsv1 ke sath" 6. Kya encephalitis hsv1+ve healthy patient me common hai. Hsv1 patient ko encephalitis ho skta hai kya"
Dr surbhi agrawal
consultant physician, diabetologist and wellness expert