Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Mohan AYour feedback matters!
Hi Dr. My father age 49 use to drink alcohol on daily basis. Problem is that he urinates on his bed while sleeping and he is not be aware about that. What is problem?
Hi Sir I am suffering from urine infection and it is 8-10 cell. But my fever never goes down and it is 99.6. As I have taken medicines s for last 10 day.
I am feeling burning sensation in anus not in time of excretion but in all other time while sitting or standing .blood in not coming from anus during excretion. As I sit for 6 hours between that 2 intervals of 2 hrs .I feel irritation. I can't sit in actual position for more than 15 min .changing the position every time .so please do suggest me.
Can someone with a single kidney by birth and gall bladder removed due to stones. Still have a normal life.? Have healthy kids without complications and all.
I have get continuous stool yellow toilet and digestion is s not properly and also pain during releasing urine and size of urinary bladder is large.
What is the best diet for multiple myeloma patient whose bones are week hemoglobin is down & now effecting in kidneys creatinine levels is quite high it is 2+ so which foodgrains, fruits & dry fruits to avoid which should be taken as diet?
I am 46 years old and my prostate is 32 cc , and I am on Alfuzosin 10 mg daily. Will it get cured or I will have to go for operation ?
Prostrate treatment, for 72+ person. Healthy habits, health conscious, no BP or diabetes. Weight under control.. Regular Walker, Yoga Practice.
Wat r the food to be avoided in adolescents who have been cured of kidney stones medically. .Preventive measure for stopping recurrence. Especially thru Ayurveda. My son is 26 years old.
I am suffering from kidney stone pain from last 1 months. Can anyone help from the pain from kidney stone. What should I do.
Hi doctor, I have been detected with high creatinine in my kidney last week, doctors suggest to do biopsy. I was suffering from fits 3 years back. Does kidney biopsy anyways trigger fits again?
Sir, I went for kidney stone laser surgery through urethra on 11th july, 2016.Doctor had left a stent in my ureter. But just after discharge from hospital I feel frequent urge of urine in every 15 min. After 8 days of surgery it almost gone .And now from last 8 day I am again suffering from pain in kidney area during urination and also suffering from frequent urge of urination. Every time after passing urine there is intense sensation in my penis ,like some urine is left in bladder. Please advice me what to do now. I am unable to do my daily routine due to this frequent urination. According to Doctor my stent removal date is 27 aug. So please help. I am suffering lot because of all this.
Sir I have a stone in my left kidney actually some day before I had pain in my left side then I go a take a test when the result come of that test I saw there where a stone. So what I have to do air please tell me?
How serious is Prostrate, what is the stage of must surgery, is there any chance of curing by medicine ?
Kidney stones could be a cause for worry by the time they are not removed causing incessant and regular pains and disrupting normal life. The task is not finished even if you get them removed because what follows is a rigorous and disciplined routine that you must follow to maintain your health after the surgery is done. Diet plays a crucial role in negating the possibility of yet another stone accumulation. Here are a few diet tips that would be handy if you have got a kidney stones removal surgery done.
- To stay hydrated is the golden rule that you must abide by at all costs. It is advisable to drink at least 2-3 litres of water on a daily basis. Water prevents the formation of stones and would also help to eliminate any remaining residues of kidney stones existing in the system.
- Dairy products could be included but in diluted form.
- A fixed dietary routine is mandatory above all. The patient should be given meals at proper time intervals in small proportions. Heavy meals should be avoided at all costs.
- Foods rich in high fibre should be included in the diet. They help in bowel movement also. These include whole grain breads and beans.
1. Foods rich in oxalates and calcium should be kept at bay for at least a period of two months after the stone removal procedure is complete. Oxalates can lead to the formation of yet another stone which is far from desirable. The foods that fall in this category include:
- Green leafy vegetables like spinach, mustard and beet greens
- Cabbage, cauliflower, tomatoes
- Banana, mango, apricot, grapes
- Nuts like almond and cashew
- Soft drinks
- Caffeinated drinks like tea and coffee
2. Foods rich in sodium should be kept at bay for at least some time immediately after the surgery.
3. Reducing the food intake that is high on animal protein.
4. Do not eat stale food.
5. Junk food should not even cross your mind. It is something which should be avoided for best results.
These are generic guidelines that would help you to cope with post surgery care. However, there could be specific requirements depending from patient to patient. Therefore, it is advisable to get the guidelines by a doctor who will take into account the specificities of the case. Diet along with exercise is in most cases, the most effective combat to kidney stones. The trick however, is to not go overboard with either of them.