Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Acupuncturists in India. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupuncturists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Mohammed ShabbirYour feedback matters!
I am very lean, tried many protein drinks but yet can't reach my expected weight. Please help me to put up my weight.
My doctor told me that my body needs ghee but I don't eat. So he told me to put 2 teaspoon ghee in milk in morning and that would be more than sufficient. Is it right
Does hormonal imbalance can cause early spotting and because of which unable to conceive. Do this have any relation with hormonal imbalance. Please help me.
My mother got slipped and her knee was injured. But not too hardly. But there is a swell on the knee and it pains when touched too hardly. It occurred more than three months ago but it doesn't cured. Could you please tell me the reason for her prolonged swell?
I wanted to know the weight I should have with 6'2' height. What should be my protein intake. What all foods are to be avoided to be active and healthy all the time. This is because I am not productive at work although I work a lot. I become lethargic very fast. And also some tips to improve my mental health.
I haven't been able to sleep for two days and I am having severe body pains I had used many remedies but didn't work please help me!
Sir What are the advantages and disadvantages of red wine? How much quantity of red wine is safe per day? What is the correct time to drink that is before food or after food. Please answer me.
I am suffering from a knee ligament injury. My left knee ligament is torn. I have swelling in knee from more thn ten days. Can you suggest what should be done.
My daughter's age is 13 yrs, and matured. She won't eat anything. Every time I see food under chairs, out of windows etc. She has white patches on her face. Never never interested to take food. She's is pale and thin. Menstrual cycle is good. please Help me out of this problem. She regrets to take medicines. Thank you.
Dear sir/madam, I am 26 years old lady with one baby. My weight is 42 kg. I am under weight. I wish to gain my weight and fats. I tried very much but nothing out put. Please advice/ suggest what should I do. I am not sure what else can I do. Can you please help me with us.
I am thin for about just 50 k. G. I want to gain more weight for at least 60 k. G what to do? Please advice.
Sugar (cane sugar) is not only a big industry but has been a part of many of our traditional foods. Somehow, today sugar has been given a tag of being an 'unhealthy' food. What we don't realize before we demonize a food the reason for it to suddenly become unhealthy. Sugar in small required amounts does not cause any health issue. What we don't realize is the amount of sugar that we are unknowingly consuming through foods like packaged cereals ,juices , health drinks , pastries, burgers and even the so called 'low fat' packaged foods marketed as healthy foods. Excessive sugar in these forms can definitely become harmful. So, rather than banning sugar from your diet, try to make better food choices.
The steps you can take to reduce sugar intake in a week are -
1. Stay hydrated and avoid health drinks and packaged juices - Replace so-called health drinks and packaged juices with fresh drinks like lime water, coconut water, herbal teas and home-made fruit drinks like raw mango juice / aam panah and Water. The natural electrolytes will stop any craving for excessive sugar laden foods.
2. Limit caffeine intake - Drinking coffee in the morning causes caffeine kick which spikes the energy levels in the body. As soon as this spike wears off, there is an intense sugar craving in the body.
3. Eat more complex carbohydrates - Increasing consumption of complex carbohydrates such as whole grains and yams helps in stabilizing blood sugar levels in the body. This happens as they are digested slowly and help in controlling sugar cravings.
4. Restrict salt intake - Excessive salt consumption can increase cravings for sugary foods. Eating too much salt can cause the body to balance out the flavors thus leading to increased sugar cravings.
5. Exercise - Exercise causes perspiration in the body which helps in flushing out the salt and making the body alkaline thus reducing sugar cravings.
6. Limit processed food intake - Eating naturally occurring foods such as grains and fruits are healthier than eating packaged foods. Packaged foods generally contain both added sugar and salt which tend to increase sugar cravings and promotes weight gain.