Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mohammed Saleem KhanYour feedback matters!
After 30 your skin looses its lustre and appears dull. Thus, the overall glamour and grace of your skin is lost. This is the reason you got to take special care of your skin that can prevent skin deterioration and can prevent different kinds of acute troubles, especially ageing spots, fine lines, patches, wrinkles, dark circles and many others.
How ageing affects your skin?
- Losing of collagen: If your skin remains exposed to direct rays of sun for longer hours, then the collagen will get lost as a result of which skin texture, formation and quality get disturbed. In some cases, you might even face dreadful skin damages that are simply quite hectic to bear.
- Losing skin thickness: After 30, your skin will look thinner as thickness will be lost and this is one of the most prominent symptoms. Thinner skin invites ageing signs faster and thus your skin will become sagging slowly by losing the natural tightness.
- Increase in visibility of ageing signs: The ageing signs will become more prominent and visible immediately after 30s, and this is the reason you should think of the most powerful means that can prevent these signs on a permanent note.
What are the leading skin-care methods for people above 30?
- Applying UVB or UVA broad-spectrum sunscreen: since it is not possible to avoid sun exposure all the time, especially for office-going fellows, therefore, it is better to use broad-spectrum sunscreen with rather UVB or UVA feature. Zinc or titanium oxides are mostly found in this kind of sunscreen lotion that not only prevent sun-rays absorption within skin but also make your skin tone much fairer than ever.
- Regular usage of filler: fillers can be regularly used so that skin volume can be easily maintained in the long run. This procedure will also take good care of your skin and prevent the skin from getting thin day by day. In this respect, it is recommended to take proper consultation from any dermatologist so that greater safety can be maintained without any mess or adverse reactions.
- Using retinol: Retinol has got medical approval, and this plays the most important role in building and maintaining skin collagen in the best way. In this case, collagen levels will get improved slowly, and on the other hand, sun-damages can also be reduced. Because if this ageing signs will also be controlled.
- visit to a dentist for professional cleaning once in a year
- use a soft toothbrush -- and brush properly! brush your teeth for at least two minutes twice a day and after meals. Hard brushing can further damage the soft tissues of your mouth.
- floss at least once a day and be sure to floss beyond the gum line to remove more plaque.
- control bleeding by applying pressure to the area with a cold compress.
- rinse with salt water to keep the area clean.
- avoid mouthwashes that contain alcohol, which can dry out your mouth.
- stay away from smoking and other tobacco products, which can aggravate bleeding gums.
I delivered my 3 kg 300 gm baby in a private hospital. There I got mediolateral and midline episiotomy. After an hour as the doctor said my stitches broke open andi was also leaking huge amounts of blood. Dr. said they were huge clots formed which came out and she manually did removed some clots. I do not know how many were they .but the blood was enough to fill half a bucket. And she re stitched me. She said I had problems within hygiene .thats y stitches were getting broken. However .i do not find it true as none of my doctors or any other doctor .who saw me that day or day after delivery said so. Also .post delivery I found out that I had rectovaginal fistula. Due to episiotomy or whatever the doctor did while my delivery. Now I am suffering from rectovaginal fistula. All my stitches have broken again. I saw another doctor and was kept on antibiotics for a week in the hospital. After that I was discharged .saying that stitches and the fistula would heal by itself. .earlier I was passing all the stools through vagina. But now .i am able to pass 60 percent through anus and 40 percent through vagina. But its been 2 weeks and now I am not finding any more improvement. Also the broken stitches have healed. But I find a very small skin patch that is less than 2 cm between my anus and vagina. And a v shaped slit at the side. That is scaring me as it will open up again. Because there is very less of skin in that area. I was told to wait for 6 weeks for the fistula to get healed on its own and. I do not have any clue about stitches. What to do. I am so depressed. As I get pain sometimes in that slit area. And bowels coming from my vagina. Its so scary. Please help.
My friend is dark in complexion. She faces a lot of problems socially cz of her complexion. I know that it is due to heredity. But is Dr. any ways to get fair complexion.
Myself Armughan qazi I am 22 years old. Sir I have very sensitive skin and I have got serious sun tan because of sun tan theres vast difference between the face colour and my body. I request please recommend me a cream or any treatment.
Sir I have many small chicken pox dot or marks on my face .pls suggest any cream or treatment for this.
Hi, I want replantation of my 4 front teeth, please can you let me know the expected cost and the time taken for the same.
I m 28 year old and my height is 5.4 and weight is 54 kg so I want min weight 65-70 kg so please recommend me how I can gain weight faster.
Doctor my Thighs & Buttocks are looking Bigger in Size. If wear any Pants I feel guilty my friends are teasing due to this reason. Please help me Doctor how can I relief from this problem. Please explain deeply Doctor. Thanks.
Dark and dull skin can be caused by overexposure to the sun, environmental pollution, a medical condition, dry skin, stress, poor lifestyle choices, and prolonged use of chemical-based cosmetic products.Many
Many people work hard to achieve fair and flawless skin. The market is flooded with skin-lightening creams and lotions. But such products have harmful chemicals that can ultimately damage your skin. Oftentimes the products are expensive, too.
1. Yogurt : Gently rub plain yogurt onto your skin. Leave it on for a few minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water. Do this once daily for several weeks to notice a significant change in your complexion.
Alternatively, mix one tablespoon of fresh yogurt with one-half tablespoon of honey. Apply the mixture on your face and neck. Leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes and then wash it off with water. Do this daily to improve your skin tone and complexion.
You can also add a little lemon juice and some oatmeal to yogurt to make a thick paste, and apply it as a face mask. This remedy will also help keep your skin supple and moisturized.
2. Oranges : It has been found that regular consumption of fresh orange juice can greatly improve the overall texture of your skin as well as its suppleness. To lighten your skin, oranges can be used in different ways.
Combine two tablespoons of orange juice and a pinch of powdered turmeric. Apply this mixture on your face andneck neck before going to bed. You can also apply it on yourhands hands and legs. Wash it off after 20 to 30 minutes. Do this daily.
3. Aloe vera : Cut the outer layers of an aloe vera leaf. Squeeze out the thick, jelly-like substance.
Apply the gel thoroughly on your skin.
Leave it on for about 30 minutes, and then wash it off with water.
Do this at least twice daily for two weeks.
4. Papaya & honey :
What You Need To Do
1. Mash the papaya pieces till you get a smooth and thick paste
2. Add honey to this paste and mix thoroughly
3. Apply the paste to your face and keep it on for about 20 minutes
4. Wash your face with warm water
5. Rinse again with cold water and pat your skin dry