Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Mohammed Idris ShariffYour feedback matters!
I ate some days ago ondem for nausea and also digene for two days. After that I was caused by constipation and then fecal impaction. Now its been 3 days I am not cured completely. What medication I needed and what to do now?
I am a male and had sex with a woman. While having it my inner thigh was cut by her very sharp leg nails and it was bleeding. Am I at HIV risk?
I am suffering from diabetes from the last 15 years. I it is called type 1. I am on insulin, twice a day. My question is, the place where I am taking the injection both the side of my noddle, getting stiffened. Do we have any cure for that.
I am 18 year old female and my boy friend and I were committed nt totally bt he just touched his upper part of his penis where sperms exit and by mistake he just touched my labium majora, labium minora, vaginal opening so is there any chances for pregnancy entering sperms into my body through dis indirect touch of sperms to my sex part bt widen an hour I consumed mpill tablet. Will dis help?
Hi sir/madam. I am 26 year old male unmarried. I am facing penis erection problem from last 2 months. While having a sex my penis wil get erect while foreplay but It will become down soon with in a minute can't intercourse. After that no erection. Due to this I have lost relationship lost hope. I am worried to get married or not. I am worried how to lead my life in future. Please help me and please suggest how to overcome please please please.
I am in IT industry. Having cough for last 1month or so. Cough syrups and other cough medicine have been of no use so far. Feel little pain and heaviness in chest. Not able to give complete focus to things, not sure if for same reason though. Had similar circumstances last year from March to September. CBC and immunoglobulin test are normal.
I am 23 years old female. Recently my doctor did some test and discovered I have very low amount of vitamin D in my body. So I am on FERONIA D3 tablet. But what I am concerned now is, my stomach hurts as I have food or after I am out of bathroom its Just random. And my stools are black. Never has it been like this ever. please help me out. I can not visit a doctor again.
Hi, my wife is 6 week pregnant and she is anaemic. She has been having frequent vomiting throughout the day. I am supplementing her with glucose and lime juice along with fresh fruits and dry fruits. Just after taking half vomikind tablet, she is vomiting. please guide me further.
Hello sir mere penis Mai se sperm niklta h little little or phir uske baad mere testis Mai dard start Ho jata h mai bahut pareshan hogya hu . what should i do ?
I want to know which is the good size of a penis for having sex. And I want to know is my penis is normal size?
Repeated cough and severe throat irritation since few days I have used few home remedies but none of them worked what would you suggest.
I have a sexual problems with me patna .because I have small size of penis. So pls tell me what will I do. Tell me any medicine. Plz.
Hi doctor after a foreplay with my wife the upper skin of my penis gets bigger in siz e and its pain 1to 2 days suggest me the remedies.
My age is 43. I want to operate my Hydrocele right side. What is the latest technology available in Indian hospital. How many days I have to take rest? After operations is their any changes of erection and sex?
I am 41 years old I am suffering from erectile dysfunction from last 10 years, my condition is that at morning time erectile is good when go for sex penis become loose, so tell me I got two time divorce due to this reason.
There is a palpable buzz around superfoods all over the world. One day quinoa is being hailed as the star among foods and the next day everyone is falling head over heels over the benefits of kuttu (buckwheat).
One wonders what makes certain foods qualify for the ‘superfood’ label. One, they need to be loaded with vital nutrients and vitamins. Second, they need to help in treating or lowering the risk of certain diseases? Let us explore a bit more.
What most of us do not realize is that a lot of superfoods have been around for centuries and our grandparents and ancestors have long been consuming them for their health benefits. It is only now that they have been re-discovered and are hitting the headlines. At the same time, a lot of exotic superfoods are being introduced, which are difficult to source and generally rather expensive.
The food industry wants to persuade us that eating some foods can slow down the ageing process, lift depression, boost our physical ability, and even our intelligence. Had that been the case, mother nature would have created only those foods and not so many kinds of foods, with different nutritive values.
The problem with some of the superfoods being aggressively marketed is that they are exotic in nature. So, unless you have the local or native super foods, not only would they be difficult to source but would also make a huge dent into the pocket. So, one would have something like kale only occasionally. Healthy, yes, but would one consume it every day? Probably not!
We over here prefer to talk about ‘Super Diets’ and like to avoid the use of the term ‘superfoods’. The emphasis is on a healthy, balanced diet, rich in fruits, vegetables and wholegrain foods, which are all easy to source.
So, what should be our strategy to a super diet?
- Eating foods and vegetables that are in season. Seasonal fruits and vegetables provide maximum health benefits and nutritional requirement for that time of the year. For example, bottle gourd (ghiya or doodhi) is a summer vegetable and is widely recommended for weight loss, managing high cholesterol and hypertension. But one must remember that since it is rich in water content (96 gm per 100 gm), it’s consumption during winters will not be as beneficial for our body. This is because it helps to reduce our body heat whereas in winters we want to trap the body heat to maintain our body temperature.
- Going local and consuming foods that are native to our region. Let’s make the best of what is available locally. Our humble jamun available during summers, is very high in Vitamin C content and works as an immunity booster. But, the trend is growing towards consumption of imported, dried cranberries which also give the same nutrition, but at a much higher cost. What we forget is that since jamun is a native fruit, our body is inherently adapted to digesting it better and getting the maximum benefit from it.
- Adopting unprocessed foods from all major food categories. As far as possible, we should banish processed and packaged foods from our shopping basket. For example, readymade breakfast cereals like wheat flakes have added preservatives, hidden sugars and are processed (extrusion method) such that when compared to the old, whole grain wheat dalia, they have far lower nutritional value.
- Focusing on getting our five portions of fruits and vegetables in a day. Eating a variety of foods ensures we get a wide variety of the nutrients our body needs. Fruits and vegetables have differed colours to indicate a different set of vitamins and minerals. So, include as many colours as you can in a day for a super-diet.
- Adjusting our diet based on our needs, ability to digest and medical conditions. For example, soya and its products are a blessing for adding proteins to a vegetarian diet, but if consumed by people with thyroid problem, it can interfere with proper absorption of medicine by the body.
Remember, there are no miracle foods and consuming a certain food is not going to undo the damage caused by unmindful eating. Any food when eaten at the right time and in the right combination shall keep us in good health. A balanced super diet far outweighs any super food in terms of the wholesome nutrition it provides our body. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.