Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Mohammed HabbanYour feedback matters!
I am having hemorrhoids for past 1yr and I'm using smuths ointment. But the problem is that is not healing properly. When I eat chicken or paratha the blood starts to come from my rectum. What will I do.
I am 45 years old female. My weight is 82 kgs. From last one year I am observing that my tummy is increasing in size very much. And sometimes I get severe stomachache and frequent urine infection. I did usg but report is normal. Please suggest something.
Sir. I am suffering with prostate infection. From few months. Now I am taking medicine. Some what better now. My wife had three miscarriages in last three years. By continuing medicine can I try for children.
4 months ago I let an earthworm to enter my cock, at that time I got scared, but by the time I did not got any problem, but in this past 1 month I have problem when I go to urine, so I went for a sonography but the report of sonography also came normal, but I still feels that there is earthworm inside the bad smell of earthworm still comes from my urine then smelling it, can you get solution of this?
I am 21.5 years old female. Weight 46kg. Height 5'3" I am suffering from urine problems from about 3-4 months. But from one months. It is very severe. I feel urge to urinate soon after urinating. Nocturia is there. I can not even sleep because of repeated urges to urinate. I even urinate full quantity of urine even if it is just 2 minutes later than last micturition. Sometimes onset of micturition is delayed. It becomes difficult. I experience lower back pain after urination. And hypogastric region is swollen and painful to touch. Urine contains little to large foam most of times. I had given urine culture and analysis to diagnose the cause. Urine culture report is ok. No bacterial growth But in urine analysis. Rare pus cells are present. And calcium oxalate crystals are there. What can be diagnosed now? What should I do?
My husband is 39 years. creatinine is 1.2 since 10 years. Lab range (.6 to 1.5) bun is 8.8. No bp and sugar. Urine analysis normal.
I am 46 year old woman. I started facing the problem of urine leakage. My family doctor suggested blood sugar test. My fasting sugar was 225 and post lunch showed 316. He recommended Glyciphage G1 before lunch and dinner. After a month I again checked the sugar level. The result was normal. I.e. 76 and 140. Again on 3/12/16 I once again checked the results were normal. I would like to ask whether glyciphage G1 is to be continued still.
There is a problem in urine. It mean my urine colour is yellow from few days. Give me some suggestion.
Kidney failure and other kidney problems are the leading causes of death nowadays. Common problems that lead to kidney failure include chronic blood pressure and chronic uncontrolled diabetes. However, there are a number of ayurvedic medications which help solve kidney failure and other kidney problems including;
- Punarnava: Punarnava is commonly called hogweed as well but the medical name for it is boerhavia diffusa. It is extremely helpful in preventing micturition, a disorder which is characterized by unexplained fainting after urinating. However, that is not the only symptoms hogweed helps with as it also removes excess water from the body due to kidney failure.
- Varun: Varun is commonly known as caper and is medically known as crataeva nurvala. The diseases which varun is best at dealing with are urinary tract infections and renal stones. Varun also helps in stopping the swelling and extra fluid accumulation after kidney failure.
- Gokshura: Gokshura is known as tribulus terrestris and is an herbal tonic for the genito-urinary system. Gokshura is one of the best ways to avoid dialysis. This is because it stops infections from occurring and also clears obstructions in the urinary tract. It is also very good at regenerating the kidney cells.
- Raktachandan: Rakt chandan is known as p. Santalinus or red sandalwood and is another excellent remedy for kidney problems. It acts as both a diuretic and an anti-infectant.
- Palaash: Palaash, medically, is known as butea monosperma. It is a type of urinary alkalizer and it also stops micturition. A urinary alkalizer is a medication which allows the urine to pass more easily. This is yet another great remedy for kidney failure.
- Kaasni: Kaasni is commonly known as chicory but its medical name is cichorium intybus. Kaasni gives strength to the kidneys and is also a very good alkalizer. However, its most valuable property is the fact that it helps in nephritis and nephrotic syndrome (disorder of the kidneys characterized by protein loss).