Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Assistive Walking Device Training
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Cerebral Vascular Surgery
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Paralysis
Submit a review for Dr. Mohammed BulganiYour feedback matters!
I have got initial stage migraine headache. Symptoms- Throbbing pain, photophobia, hate loud sound, jumping or stair climbing or lifting heavy things intensifies or seeds the headache. Can you conform it to be migraine? And what are the methods to eliminate this and also the precautions to avoid? Thanking you.
What are the symptoms of dengue? He is shivering alot and his body is very warm. And in blood test dengue is not recodnised.
I have old migraine problem I used different medicines but no use I went for many doctors but no benefit.
I am a 26 year old male. Lately I've been feeling unhappy, I have a good paying job, a good girlfriend, family but despite all this I don't feel the energy and happiness I used to feel. My mind is on a constant thinking mode and it never stops, I don't sleep well I don't feel like eating much (less than how it used to be earlier). My head feels heavy and I never feel fresh and not energetic. Also I don't feel anything, I feel numb to most of the things around me. Is it depression or any other r disease? How can I be normal? Please help.
I am a migraine patient. I am a student of FYJC class. I used to have medicines like Ciplar10 and Tryptomer 10. But nowadays I don't prefer taking medicines since they make me feel sleepy. My question is that my sleepy behavior is normal? What should I do? Since my headache problem still persists!
I have not iced symptoms of Bell's Palsy on my left side of my face. Symptoms are: 1. Left eyelid is not closing fully and gives a feel that muscles are not in control. 2. When i try to spit, spit releases from left side of my mouth as if i am not able to control the process of spitting 3. When i try to smile, left cheek is not stretching to an extent as in case of right 4. When i try to rinse water in my mouth keeping my mouth closed and lips tightly shut, water oozes out from left side of my mouth. Prescription: Omnacortil Tabs for 3 weeks and massage on left side of my face
Hi I am a migraine patient evry week I get severe headache I take meftal 250 evry week will it have any kind of side effects further.
Hi. From past nearly 6months I'm not getting proper sleep at night. From past 3 months it got worse I'm not at all getting sleep till 5 r 6 in morning. I hardly having 4 - 5 hrs sleep in a day. When I consulted physician he suggested me zolasma 5mg to have it at 10pm for 14days which will reset my sleep cycle. But when I'm having that tablet I'm sleeping for 14 - 16hrs a day which is making me feel numb whole day. Can someone tell me whether this things causes any affect for my health? And what should I do to get back to normal sleep cycle?
A migraine is one of the worst form of headache. It is reported that over 90 percent of people who suffers from a migraine are unable to work. The intense pain totally makes them vulnerable. A mammoth 113 million workdays are wasted globally due to this problem. This being said, if the pain is slowly starting to set in, it is possible to manage it at the workspace.
Here is a convenient guide to do just that:
1. Pain Medication: If you are a migraine patient, it is likely that you have your migraine medication with you. The first step is to try the medication. If on the other hand, the medication is not available basic painkillers can be given a shot to manage the pain. Basic pain medications, such as ibuprofen are easily available over the counter and are capable of providing temporary relief.
2. Educate co-workers: Despite awareness about migraine pain, many organisations continue to turn a deaf ear about the problem. Instead of fighting with the whole organisations, it makes sense to educate your immediate colleague about a migraine. All you require is 1-2 people who have your back.
3. Control the environment: With the onset of the pain, it becomes more and more difficult to resume work. Few environmental changes such as adjusting the monitor to the eye level, using a sachet of odour neutralizer and switching off the nearest light will help you to manage the pain for few hours.
4. Staying hydrated: Migraine tends to increase multifold if the body is not hydrated. It is, therefore, essential to drink as much water as you can. Apart from water few other drinks such as lime juice and green tea can be of great assistance to hold the pain back for quite some time.
5. Small snacks: Although eating during a migraine can be tough because of the buzzing pain it is a good idea to have small snacks throughout the working hours. An empty stomach creates acidity and further aggravates the pain. Small time snacks such cookies and chocolate bar can come really handy at this time.
6. Get enough air: A centralized workplace can be claustrophobic and intensify the pain for many. Get out of the workspace to get some fresh air. A sudden gush of oxygen can be a welcome relief from the monotonous and crowded office floor.
7. Apply water on the skull: While this might sound like a crazy idea, applying a small amount of water in the middle of the skull can give temporary relief from the throbbing effect of a migraine. If ice is available in the office pantry, make no hesitation in applying it on the migraine side of the forehead. Ice is capable of spreading a cooling effect throughout the forehead and the skull. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.