Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Mohammed BaigYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from weak intestine digestive system? What should I do to get well by taking any medicine so that my intestine work properly and swollen liver get better? Is it exercise or daily morning walk will help me to improve my digestive system and swollen liver?
How to loose weight within a very quick time? Or suggest me the chart to stay fit and fine all through the year.
I am suffering frm improper weight grow and I am very thin inspite of eating alot wat would you suggest me to do doc.
I have some dark spots on my arms. What should I do to clean it. Due to them I have to wear full sleeves dresses.
My mother is having constant pain in her head. Doctors whom we have consulted have said it to be migraine. But another doctor denied that, please tell what should we do.
I am having stone since last two years. My treatment is also going on. I have noticed blood in urine today in the morning. Why it was? please reply asap.
Sir I am 20 years old and my heights is 5 feet and 4 inch and I want to grow by 4 5 inches more is it possible to increase hight now.
What are the symptoms of viral fever and what is the difference b/w typhoid and viral fever uf both are characterised by high fever?
Does Smoking and Alcohol impact as short term memory loss , immense absent mind ness also short tempered nature ?
Best tips to increase weight immediately, how to gain weight naturally, what to eat to gain weight, how to gain weight and muscles immediately, at home, fast, in one month, in 10 days.
Healthy eating is always a secret to get healthy body. While some people want to lose weight, there are some people who also want to increase your weight. Do you think that the weight increase is very easy; only oily, fried and fat-rich food to eat and weight can be increased? but weight is not a healthy way to increase.
Six pack abs with increasing weight to get the best exercise to stay healthy is a challenge which is not very hard. Eat only foods that are rich in calories and nutrients which are present in the proper amounts. High protein diet increases your muscles and increases your weight effectively.
Dry fruits dry fruits calories, nutrients and fiber (fiber) are a good source of. So in your diet raisins, almonds, walnuts and cashews release. There are approximately 449 calories, while a cup of raisins in a cup of almonds contains 529 calories.
What other dairy products like cheese also contain all the necessary nutrients. It is plentiful and fat if you want to increase weight quickly then it is useful to you. Along with calories, protein, calcium and cholesterol occur. So eat more flavoring put something on it. A serving of cheddar cheese contains about 69 calories.
Peanut butter peanut butter is a rich source of protein and fat and is suitable for those who want to increase weight. There are about 100 calories in a teaspoon of peanut butter. It contains a large amount of essential nutrients. The fat in peanut butter (fat) that is of the unsaturated type, which is good for your heart.
The use of milk fat milk fat oatmeal, cereals may be the only or even chocolate can be poured and drank it. It is rich in calories and vitamins d and a's. Use fat-free milk instead of milk fat which you can increase weight quickly. Fat milk in a glass of approximately 120-150 calories occurs.
Potato is a common vegetable, and when people lose weight, if the people do not like to eat it. But why did you stay away from it? it is a rich source of complex carbohydrates and weight gain is helpful. The nutritional value and it contains starch, fiber and are rich in vitamin c. Eat potatoes with the skin because the skin is rich in protein or add other vegetables. A medium-sized potato contains about 150 calories.
Pasta is a delicious and calorie-filled food. It is a good source of carbohydrates. Mix in the vegetables and it becomes a good source of essential nutrients. There are approximately 390 calories, while a cup of macaroni in a cup of cooked spaghetti has approximately 220 calories.
Butter is a type of saturated fat and a small amount can be used to make food. Enjoy it with bread or fried foods can be raised with or delicious foods to enhance taste and it can be inserted.
Sweet fruits healthy fruits like mango, papaya, banana and pineapple are helpful in increasing weight. These are natural sugars which are good sources of energy those who want to increase weight avocado is a good choice for them. Hence, these sweet and healthy fruit salad, dessert or include in your diet as smoothies.
Eggs are rich in calories and protein and nutrients which are abundant. An egg contains about 70 calories and 5 grams of fat occurs. Therefore, it is appealing to those who want to a stocky body. It is also rich in omega-3 fatty acids and cholesterol in the egg yolk, which contains a large amount, is not unhealthy. Therefore, fried, boiled eggs and enjoy increase weight quickly.
Lean red meat lean red meat is rich in calories and increases the weight quickly. Healthy body, healthy diet as it can be eaten. It is a good source of protein, which is useful in making muscles. Eat baked or roasted it and increase weight quickly.
I have dark circles under my eyes. It is increasing day by day. How can I remove it. Provide some cure.
6 Reasons Pre-marital Counselling is Crucial for Indian Couples
A study published in the Journal of Family Psychology reveals that couples who opt for pre-marital counselling experience higher levels of conjugal satisfaction than couples who don’t go for it. Moreover, these couples, experience a 30% drop in the possibility of divorce over a 5-year period.
Pre-marital counselling is a wise choice as it can help you and your partner to better understand the dynamics of your relationship and build the foundation of a happy future together.
A pre-marital counselling helps you with the following factors-
- Hygiene: Apart from stressing on the importance of personal health and hygiene, you would also hear a gynaecologist, emphasizing on the significance of sexual hygiene for a problem-free married life. While preventing infections that may affect your reproductive system, maintaining sexual hygiene can also significantly elevate the overall hygiene levels of your entire body.
- Sex: Pre-marital sex counselling is essential as it helps to fill in the gaps in your knowledge of sex. During your consultation with a gynaecologist, you can expect to receive information about the male and female anatomy as well as about the actual act. Even thoughts like “sex can be painful” get addressed during the counselling.
- Contraceptives: Counselling sessions with a gynaecologist can also help you in getting your facts right about pregnancy. He or she could guide you on how to work out safe and unsafe days to have sex; talk to you about contraceptive methods; and best family planning practices.
- Folic acid for pregnancy: During a counselling session, you can expect to be encouraged by a gynaecologist to have Vitamin B (folic acid) before and during your pregnancy to avert birth defects in the brain and spinal cord of your potential offspring.
- Vaccines: Opting for a counselling session before marriage can help you to learn about vaccines that will protect you against cervical cancer (cancer of the cervix caused mainly by HPV- a virus) and rubella (a disease caused by the rubella virus, which can cause miscarriage, birth defects and stillbirth).
- Medical investigations: You should also expect investigations based on the following tests-
- Complete blood count test: The aim of this test is to assess your overall health and identify a range of disorders such as anaemia, leukaemia, and infection to name a few.
- Fasting/blood sugar test: The test is performed to diagnose diabetes. A fasting blood glucose level of less than 100mg/dl is considered normal.
- Thyroid stimulating hormone test: This test is taken to check for problems in the thyroid gland.
- Rubella test: It is used to identify antibodies that are formed in the blood, as a result of immunisation or the rubella infection.
- HPLC (high performance liquid chromatography): The test is performed to determine Thalassemia.
- Urine microscopy: The test helps in determining the condition of your urinary tract and kidney. It identifies injury, presence of disease or inflammation of these areas. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.
I'm 25 years male! I have a problem in my low and Upper lip! Got rashes in the outer surface of lower and Upper lip! Its too dry! And painful too can even open my mouth!
Undigested food that lurks around in the digestive tract produces a host of disorders due to intestinal distress. These disorders range from acidity to gastro-oesophageal reflux and even colon diseases like cancer, irritable bowel syndrome, constipation, gallstones, ulcers and Crohn's disease. Cramps, nausea, vomiting, loose motions, gas, and acidity are some of the most common symptoms that visit the patient as a result of such ailments. There are many ways of dealing with such intestinal distress, as follows :-
- Diet: Introduce plenty of fibre into your diet to aid the digestion process. This can cut the risk of many such ailments and also aid in the treatment of the same. Intestinal distress is largely caused by food that is still lurking around in the digestive tract, so it is important to clean out the digestive system with plenty of fibre and water.
- Nutrition for better Digestive System Health: Food that is rich in minerals, vitamins, antioxidants and iron will help in creating a stronger system that cleanses the digestive tract and helps in reducing the production of excess acid in the stomach. A balanced diet with plenty of nutrition aids digestion and makes the immunity stronger.
- Study your Triggers: Watch out for foods that can trigger reflux action and other acidity related issues on the intake. These can include fatty food, fried and oily food as well as extremely spicy food. Stress is also a major trigger of intestinal distress, so it would be a good idea to avoid stressful situations or take medical help to deal with them in a better manner.
- Medication: Antacids and other medication to prevent the onset and growth of such distress can be sought out after due consultation with a medical practitioner. Medication will help in dealing with and altering the acid level production in the stomach.
- Surgery: In very extreme cases like ulcers and large size gallstones, surgery may be helpful so that you avoid rupturing the stomach's lining which can lead to a serious infection or even internal bleeding.
Knowing your triggers and getting into a better routine as far as your diet goes is as important as seeing a doctor about the severity of your case when it comes to intestinal distress.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gastroenterologist.