Find numerous Pulmonologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pulmonologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pulmonologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mohammed Asif
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Asthma Management Program
Management of Smoking Cessation
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment
Asthma Treatment & Management
Lower/Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mohammed AsifYour feedback matters!
Sir I am having problem in my throat. Generally I am suffered from cough and cold. I am a teacher. My school is in dusty atmosphere outside the city. I have to speak loudly to control and teach the students. From 25 to 30 days some times I feel tightness in my throat It's appear that some one pressed my neck from outside. I am feeling dryness in throat. Please suggest me what should I do.
I have cough for almost 3 weeks. It only happens in winter time, in summer there's no problem. I smoke daily. What should I do. Tried lot of syrups.
Dear sir mujhe cough ki problem h. Gharelu upchar bhi bahut karta hu . Jese ki (haldi wala dudh, honey ginger, honey dhalchini, cough syraf, rum,) lekin 1-2 din aaram milta h jyada fayeda nahi mil raha h mujhe kya karna chahiye.
I am 42 years old. My BP reached to 150-100 near period and remained 140-90 for the whole weak. Also palpitations and breathing problem occur on first day (since 3 years). My doctor told that it is tachycardia. ECG normal. Changes in V3 (every time when checked). My doctor suggested me CONCOR tab for BP. Is tachycardia harmful? Whenever it occurs I feel much uneasy. My 2D Echo is also normal.
From yesterday my heart beat normal that is 60 BPM but the heart beat is strong. What is the problem with my body please tell me.
Once my father had pulmonary disease (TB. That time the x-ray of the front was not clear i. E left side of the bottom was not clear because of water. After total cure from TB that section was clear but was not totally clear even though there is no problem. My question is that is there any problem in future?
I have been suffering from frequent tonsil swells and cough problems. I have taken azithromycin tablets as prescribed by my doctor but it doesn't seem to help. Please advice.
A blocked nose is not only annoying, but extremely discomforting. Several reasons can be held responsible for it and common cold is certainly not the only one. Some other reasons include:
Therefore, the remedial measures for blocked nose vary, depending on the cause that led to it. Some of the ways by which you can redress this problem are:
- Use a humidifier: Sinusitis is often held responsible for a clogged nose, a condition that is almost always accompanied by severe pain. In such a situation, placing a humidifier in a room proves to be extremely beneficial. This machine treats blocked nose by converting the water to moisture. This fills up the room and significantly increases the humidity of the room. Therefore, when you breathe, the humid air soothes the inflamed blood vessels in the nose and helps you to breathe properly.
- Take a hot shower: When you find it difficult to breathe, a quick hot shower can go a long way in curing the discomfort. The logic that operates is the steam generated from the hot shower thins the mucus and also considerably reduces the inflammation in the nose, allowing you to breathe normally.
- Drink lots of water: Though the suggestion may seem incredible, drinking water actually helps in unblocking that blocked nose. When you drink a lot of water, the mucus in the nostrils is thinned, at the same time it pushes back the accumulated fluids, thereby curbing the condition of blocked nose.
- Using a saline spray: This is one of the most ancient and trusted ways of treating blocked nose. By administering a saline or a nasal spray, the moisture in your nostrils increases and radically diminishes the inflammation.
- Use warm compresses: Using a warm compress has been the most reliable form of medication in times of high temperature and also at times of blocked nose. The compress that was dipped in hot water, when placed on the nose and forehead helps to unblock the nasal passages. The soothing effect of the warm compresses reduces the inflammation and facilitates the process of breathing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.