Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mohammad Shafi M Mulla Mulla
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Mohammad Shafi M Mulla MullaYour feedback matters!
I'm suffering from stomach ache. Its getting infection, and I am thinking its affection on my pennies also its going to weak day to day please help me.
I want to permanent treatment for. Premature ejaculation erectile dysfunction how can it possible in ayurveda or alopathic please suggest me better option sir.
I am 61 years old woman suffering severe leg pain for the last 1 year and cant stand for long time. What to do now?
My mother is CKD/diabetes /BP aged 70 yrs. She felt walking problems and Doppler of lower limb was done. The report says Doppler of left lower limb is normal in course and calibre with full compressible and show normal wave pattern with good augmentation on calf compression. SFJ and SPJ are competent. However on right - thrombus CFV, SFV,PV with partial realization, augmentation on distal, compression is mild present. Diffuse subcutaneous odema present. IMPRESSION THROMBUS WITH partial realisation ON CFV, SFV,PV. I) WHAT IS THIS? 2) WHAT KIND OF treatment IS RECOMMENDED?
Urinary incontinence is a common problem that afflicts many adults around the world. Stress related urinary incontinence is a fairly common problem that afflicts many as well. This form of incontinence is usually caused by physical activity, which exerts pressure on the bladder and may cause the leakage of small amounts of urine.
Triggers and Symptoms for stress urinary incontinence:
In terms of urinary problems, stress is used to describe physical problems in particular and not mental stress. So the triggers or risk factors of it could be any of the following:
This form of urinary incontinence is very common in women who are older or have already been through menopause. It may also be common for women who have recently given birth or are pregnant. The urethra or the bladder may become prone to external stress and then involuntarily leak out some urine.
The causes can be quite varied from patient to patient but are primarily attributed to the weakening of the pelvic muscles, bladder or the sphincter. If any of these muscles open involuntarily due to physical stress, it leads to urine leaking out. Some of the causes which may lead to this are:
- Pregnancy and childbirth: Pregnancy or childbirth related problems may cause damage to the urethra or sphincter during childbirth; leading to stress urinary incontinence.
- Surgery of the prostate: Another common problem, especially with men, is with surgical interventions to correct prostate problems.
- Menopause: Many older women often complain about stress incontinence after menopause due to the weakening of the muscles.
- Pelvic surgery: Any surgery to the pelvic area or illnesses which may cause the muscles to become relaxed or act involuntarily due to external stress, may cause incontinence.
- Weakening of the pelvic muscles: Certain illnesses may cause the pelvic muscles to become weak and thus cause the sphincter as well as the bladder to react involuntarily. UTIs or urinary tract infections have also been known to cause incontinence due to the same reason.
- Obesity: Obesity has been known to put stress on many of the bodily systems and it may affect the bladder and the urinary sphincters as well. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.