Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Mohamed NoamanYour feedback matters!
M suffering from bad breath from last 6 month I brush my teeth properly twice a day but m nt getting cure from it. What is the solution for it.
I am 22 years old. I have problem in my teeth, its getting yellow and when I eat something its pain. Please suggest me some tips what should I do?
I am a female of 50 years. My teeth were very white till a year ago. Suddenly the whiteness has become lesser and now they look like little yellowish. Please suggest some cure. Thanks.
I have sensitivity in my teeth so please give me suggestions about about this problem. I have face this problem about 6 months.
Mere front teeth par chhot lagane ki wajah se wo slowly slowly hil rha aur pain bhi kr rha h. Usse thik krne ka koi upaaye bataye. I don' t want to loose my teeth. Plz.
I hav removed my wisdom teeth now bit pain is there but better than earlier what care should I have to take care till I feel better doctor say your mouth will swelling from 2 row what can I do to prevent this.
SIR, I am now 37 years, male, weight 87 kg, from my 10 years old I was suffered of fever, due to doctor medicine my teeth yellowish. Doctor said, it never come white. Pls help. How it will solve?
Hello doctor my self deepak singh I am 20 year old man I have yellow teeth and cavity problems last five months what should I do please tell me.
I have bad breath even if I brush and rinse my mouth after every meal. My gums are turning white. There is some tartar accumulation in the lower jaw.
Hello! I am suffering from severe mouth ulcers! I get it very often! though i'm taking medication under dentists. It's still not curing. Nd the ulcer is becoming more nd more day by day. I am not able to eat anything. Plzz tell me a permanent solution for this!
I get a cracking sound in my jaw at one side of my mouth when I open my mouth. It happens oftenly but it does not pains. So what it can be because of Do I need to worry about it.
While preparing for rct: getting to know from a dentist if consuming an antibiotic medicine is advisable, as it can help in reducing the infection and swelling.
Aftr having cosmetic composit buildup how much time wil it take to be in normal eating wil there be any pain i have short of time
Hello sir. Sir mera ek ek teeth left side upper me bahar nikla hua h aur ukke bagl me ander dhsa hua hai. Kya bahr nikla hua teeth remove kiya ja skta hai. Please suggest me. Thanks.
I recently got filling in my early stage cavity (which was doing fine, no sensitivity at all. But now after filling cavity I am felling sensitivity and pain but my Dentist can not find anything wrong in my teeth Can you tell me whats the reason for pain and sensitivity.
When I get slightest cold, my mouth starts burning. Its like a layer of skin gets ripped off at many places on the roof of mouth and sides. Even the sides of tongue starts burning. Gets so worse that can not have even plain rice.
White patches on teeth are formed due to many reasons. There are many factors contributing to this. The appearance of the white patches is just like tiny white patches or spots randomly here and there on the teeth. They look odd and may give an impression of poor health and hygiene.
The causes of white patches on the teeth
White patches are formed on the teeth for the following common reasons:
- If the teeth are ill formed during development and more calcium is released than required during the development stages, then the excess calcium gets deposited on the teeth as the white patches. You may see them as spots which many be light in color or flashy white.
- Fluorosis is another common factor, which causes the white patches. This occurs in childhood. During the developing years, if the child's teeth get an excess supply of fluorides, then the white patches develop on the teeth.
- Mineral depletion is another cause for the white patches. This happens mostly for loss of calcium. If calcium is scarce, then the small white spots are developed on teeth, and the problem is referred to as hypocalcification.
- If you had been wearing braces for years, and didn't take care of teeth around the braces, then also white spots may develop when you take off the braces.
The various ways of treating the white spots
While the damage is done due to hypocalcification in developmental stages or due to excess fluorides in the developing years can't be reversed, but the appearance can definitely be taken care of. The management is done as follows:
- Tooth bleaching is an option. The bleach brings uniformity in the teeth color and therefore, conceals the discoloration.
- Air abrasion is another process where tiny crystal particles are blown towards the patches of calcium deposits, and this depletes the calcium. The removal of excess calcium brings a balance in teeth color.
- If there are dentures or gaps formed in the teeth after removal of calcium deposits, then a filling will be done to add to the portion to bring natural color balance and smoothness.
- Tooth capping and porcelain veneer can be added or crowned on tooth so that complete concealing is done of the white spots; this is done when in no other way the visible spots can be managed.
Prevention is better than cure and therefore, practicing dental hygiene and oral care is the best way to prevent the problem. Also a periodic dental checkup has to be done in every six months.