Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Recently my wife has lost her sex desire, we have sex may be once in a month. Can you please suggest what should we do to have healthy sex life?
I am 21 years old I did sex with my boy friend without condom is there any problem ? will i get pregnant ?
I am 23. I had unprotected sex on 16th april. I had ipill on 19th april. I got periods on 24th april, maybe that was because of ipill. The next time I had periods was on 8th june. This time (on 8th june), the blood flow on the first day was ok (like I had to change my pad only once in a day, for the first two days). Then the next 3 days i. E. The 10th, 11th and 12th the flow was less. Also I did home pregnancy test 3-4 times and each time the result was negative. After that, I got periods on 23rd june bt that was just spotting. Do you think it is pregnancy? please reply.
My periods are not happening in the time. N when I go through my period days I suffer from severe stomach ache.
Hey folks ; I am 27 year old girl. And my question is that my boyfriend insist me for anal sex and oral sex. Due to which some time his sperm I take on my mouth. Although he is doing natural sex very well. Please. Tell. Me this anal. Sex and. Oral sex s dangerous and how should I take protection?
My friend got physical with her gf 3 to 4 days ago and her gf still getting so much pain in her vagina continuously. Also there is some white liquid coming out from his vagina. Is everything is fine or they need to consult a doctor please suggest.
Dear Doctor we are newly married couple now my wife medical report said she is having Thyroid TSH E411 8.52 which is high also she have Bilateral Polycystic Ovaries kindly clear our doubt this will not prevent her from pregnancy if taking medicine will she get pregnant- Please Clarify.
Marriage at the age of 38. Eight months passed not able to conceive. AMH levels fluctuating.in march 16 it was 6.8,june 16 it was 3.2 and now in aug 16 it is 7.2.what it shows? TSH is 3.0 prolactin 11 estradiol 60.
Which all dry Fruits and fresh Fruits should I take during pregnancy 1st trimester. Also what all to eat and not eat. I also have thyroid and taking Thyronorm 100 after consultation with doctor to keep it below level 2. So anything to avoid in food so that it does not increase during pregnancy.
Castor oil is one of the best natural home remedy that is available at many medicine shop or grocery shops. Castor oil has anti inflammatory and antibacterial properties and can be used in various other problems too. For using castor oil in fracture, dip a clean cotton cloth in castor oil and wrap it around that particular bone, cover the cloth with duct tape and leave for one or two nights. It will strengthen your bones and help to remove fracture.
Kalonji Or Black Caraway Seed
Kalonji can do wonders in fractures. Its high medicinal properties and contents make it very useful in almost all of minor health problems including fracture of bones. Kalonji contains zinc, iron, phosphorus and many compounds along with antibiotic qualities. For using kalonji for fracture, take kalonji or black caraway seeds oil and massage that particular area of bones two times a day for 10-12 days. You will feel better after using it.
Turmeric is another wonderful gift of nature to the mankind that can be extensively useful in various problems like skin infections, in injuries, various mouth related problem and in fracture too. It has various wonderful medicinal qualities like anti oxidant, antiseptic and anti inflammatory. For using turmeric in fractures, drink turmeric with milk at least twice a day to recover quickly. Another old method is make paste of turmeric and onion, make a poultice of this paste and put it on the affected part. You can also tie it with some plastic wraps for 1-2 days.
Tying With Wooden Piece
This is one of the methods that I myself have experienced. This looks simple but it is very effective, the only limitation is you can’t use it on every bones, it can only be applied on leg or hand. For using take a small wooden piece and tie it with cotton cloth or plastic on the affected bone area for 10- 12 hours.
This method is also worth a try for bone fractures. It is very simple to use and can be very effective. For using put some eyes on a cotton cloth and apply slowly around the affected part for 5-10 mints, repeat this 4-5 times a day to see its effect
I am 31 years old I want to conceive a baby what r the success rate of ivf nd coast of it pl tells me.
Have a small teaspoon of "Gulkand" (a mixture of rose petals and sugar) after your meals or after being out in the hot sun for long. It works like a coolant for the body.
Don't forget to also have water at frequent intervals.
My wife not getting Past 4-5 months periods are not coming. Can you help what is the problem. Now She will OK worried about irregular periods.
I was pregnant and does medicine abortion in the 1 week also I am thyroid patient I am scared as people say you will not become pregnant this fear makes me cry help me wat to do.
I have a friend Radhika who had taken an ipill a week before because of unprotected sex. She was suppose to have her periods yesterday (2nd Nov) but she missed it. She had taken a pregnancy test that said negative. But she hasn't gone through any bleeding because of the ipill and hasn't had periods as yet. Please help.
The way a human body works is tricky; to enable proper digestion and to feel fit throughout the day it is best to have a balanced diet. Things that you consider nutritious could be gnawing at your digestive tract. A person could be suffering from acid reflux, continual stretches of diarrhea or constipation, gastroesophageal reflux or an irritable bowel syndrome; kinds of food being consumed should be reviewed and altered as a basic remedy to these health problems.
- Stay away from acidic fruits: A fruit that is acidic in nature will have acidic effects on the digestive system. Acidic fruits should, therefore never be consumed in large amounts. Acid of any kind has a corrosive effect on our internal organs and hence should not be taken on an empty or an upset stomach. Lemons, oranges, tomatoes and other citrus fruits fall under this category of food.
- The myth about milk: Milk contains lactose that is hard to digest. People with lactose intolerance face the results right after consuming milk or other dairy products. Aged people face more difficulties in digesting milk. Dairy products when eaten in excess can result in gas, bloating or diarrhea. It is time you stopped believing in the myth milk is anything, but bad for digestive health.
- Processed wheat is not healthy at all: Bread is the easiest way of making a meal for yourself. However, its effects on your digestive system and your overall health are in no way good. Processed wheat can constipate you as it lacks in fiber. It contains added preservatives that can be harsh on your stomach.
- Ignore that soft corner for fries: While your stomach needs to be provided with food from time to time it also needs to be emptied. Fried food prevents emptying of the stomach. They tend to remain in the digestive system for long making you feel bloated and uneasy.
- Red meat and unhealthy fats will ruin digestion: Most of us like eating red meat and other kinds of fat such as butter, ghee, cheese and ice- creams. These fats are hard to digest and they result in recurrent stomach contractions. Stomach contractions can further lead to two extremes; you can be constipated for a few days or might have diarrhea.