Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Modhulika BhattacharyaYour feedback matters!
Dono breast me ghaat haiCheck up bhi karwaya Lekin cancer ka koi symptoms nahi hai Lekin iss bimaari se bahar kaise nikale Dawai humlog afford nahi kar sakte bahut mahangi hai Koi home treatment ya cheaper medicine.
Does boobs swell due to pressing it? Many say hand pressing enlarge it. Please tell me if it affects and remedies for it if any. Thanking you. Age 25.
I am 25 years old. My gf had her normal period from 17-23 of last month, We had sex two days later and jst to be safe had ipill immediately, again 4 days later we had sex and she insisted to have ipill so had again. On 4th of this month she had her period, in the sense its not that heavy type, jst slight discharge and continued till 4-5 dys. Is it the side effect of taking more than one ipill? She had nausea ystrdy and today for a while? please reply doctor.
We are planning for baby this month, should she has to avoid hard work like picking up full bucket water etc?
Iam a 21 year old girl. 3 year before I felt a lump in my breast and consulted a doctor. She told it is fibroid. I hav taken medicines like primesome, evion and all. Now I am not able to write properly with my hands due to some difficulty. I hand pain om the bones near neck. Feeling tired and some pain and itching on vaginal area. The skin of my breast have changed like old womens and scailness of skin is there. please give an advice.
Basic concerns in sexual life of people
Hello friends, I am sexologist Prabhu Vyas. Main sexologist hu, sex therapist, sex and marriage counselor hu aur trainer bhi hu. Mujhe yeh sexology field mein bohut interest hai, aur bohut se logo ke problem solve karne mein mujhe bohut khushi hoti hai. Sexology mein anek alag alag branches hai jaise erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, homosexual activity, vaginismus aise anek problem anek male or female ko rehte hai. Erectile dysfunction mein kya rehta hai ki erection properly nahin hota, erection proper nahin honey ke anek karan rehte hai, jis ke andar surroundings bohut important rehta hai, vyatavaran agar kharab raha, mahoul tanavpurn raha yah sir mein tension raha, anxiety rahi, fear raha, bohut sari chinta rahi toh erectile dysfunction ho sakta hai.
Iske ilawa bhi anek karan hai, organic karan bhi hai, psychological karan bhi hai aur dusre karan bhi hai. Magar inn sabhi ka mul mantra ek hi hai ke apna dincharya proper honi chahiye aur ek proper sexologist se information leni chahiye, consultation lena chahiye, treatment lena chahiye, toh jitna bhi complicated problem ho, solve ho sakta hai.
Erectile dysfunction ke andar bohut se logo ko penis ka erection nahin hota hai, kabhi hota hai, kabhi nahin hota hai, aur anek guilt rehta hai unke mann mein ki humne bachpan mein aisi galti ki waisi galti ki, masturbation kiya. So it is the guilt of masturbations, ek impact ho jata hai unke mann mein ki humne hasthmaithun kiya thha iske wajah se yeh problem hua. Kabhi kabhi apne dhrma shastra mein padha rehta hai, adhyatma ke jo guru hai, kyun ki India mein totally alag concept hai, yahan pe taboo hai, bandhan hai, ki yeh Vishay pe kahi bola nahin jata, yeh Vishay pe kahi ek shabd bhi bola toh misunderstanding hoti hai ki yeh aisa hi hoga, aisa log samajhte hai, par aisa nahin hai.
Actual jab karan dhoondne jaye, actual jab samjhne jaye ki kya hai masturbation yah hasth maithun, toh it is not dangerous, yeh kuch harmful nahin hai, ulat yeh toh puran hai sharer ke liye. But jo guilt rehti hai mann ke andar ki iske wajah se aisa problem hua, uske wajah se waisa problem hua, yeh galti kiya thha, yeh sambandh kiya thha, itne blue film dekhe thhey, itna sab kiya thha, iske wajah se mujhe problem hua, yeh sab jo hai psychological impact hai, bohut se logo ko pre-mature ejaculation ho jata hai, jab bhi who stree ke paas jatey hai toh jald hi unka patan ho jata hai, shighra patan ho jata hai, toh unke wajah se unko shighra patan ho jata hai. Iss mein purush jaldi garam hota hai aur jaldi thanda ho jata hai but stree jo hai late garam hoti hai aur late thandi hoti hai, iski wajah se dono ki taal mel baith ti nahin, jaise tanga hota hai, jismein do pahiye rehti hai, dono wheels rehte hai, dono sath mein chalti hai toh gaadi barabar chalti hai, lekin iss mein ek pahiya jaldi chalti hai aur ek pahiya late chalti hai, to hiss wajah se balance nahin ho pata, aur iss wajah se crisis hoti hai, lady ko satisfaction nahin hota aur purush bhi nirash ho jata hai, aur kya karna hai, kiske pas jana hai yeh malum nahin rehta hai.
Har cheez ki speciality rehti hai. Jaise aankh doctor ko ankh ke barey mein zyada malumat rehti hai, cardiologist ko heart ke barey mein zyada malumat rehti hai, kaan ke specialist ko kaan ke barey mein zyada malumat rehti hai, ussi tarah sex problem ke barey mein sexologist ko zyada malumat rehti hai kyun ki who roz wahi kaam karta hai, iske barey mein deep study kiya hua rehta hai. Premature ejaculation mein jaldi virya patan hone ki wajah se barabar sambandh nahin aa pata. Ladies ki apeksha rehti hai ki kuch aur karna chahiye aur purush jo hai jaldi thanda ho jata hai, aur iske wajah se unmein ann bann hotey hai, diwar badhti chali jati hai aur agey bohut sarey problem hoti hai. Anek logo ke divorce ho gaye, anek logo ko baal bacchey nahin huye, anek logo sangsar uddhast ho gaya. To iss tarah se hona nahin chahiye toh shaadi ke pehle har kisiko matrimonial check up, yah sexual disorder ke barey mein sexologist se consult karke successful married life jeena chahiye jiske chalet dono ki Jodi ek acchi Jodi maani jaye aur dono ke beech mein bonding barkarar rahey aur dono ke beech mein prem barkarar rahey, iss laksh mein unko madad ki jjaati hai aur proper education diya jata hai.
Ajkal jo sex related vishay hai uski bohut zarurat hai hala ki hamare Indian culture mein, bharatiya sankskriti mein yeh baat taboo hai yeh baat batane ke koi zarurat nahin kyun ki logo ko jaise automatically yeh baat samajh mein aa jati hai, lekin samajh ke apeksha gair samahgi zyada hota hai ismein, kyun job hi jaankari milti hai sabhi dosto ke taraf se milti hai, friend circle yah magazine se milti hai jo proper scientific nahin rehti, jo doctor nahin rehte, yah sexologist nahin rehte. Toh proper sexologist se hi sex information liya toh unko zyada malumat milti hai, kayi gunah zyada faida hota hai aur properly who zindagi jee sakte hai.
Sexual disorder mein bhi anek prakar hai, koi koi patient homosexual rehte hai, homosexual mein bhi do prakar hai koi purely homosexual rehta hai koi intrasexual rehta hai, koi bisexual rehta hai toh uss mein percentage rehta hai toh who hisaab se bhi unko acchi tarah se kya hai kya nahin hai who sab jaankari di jaati hai. Mai sexologist Prabhu Vyaas main sexologist hu sex specialist hu sex trainer hu aur marriage counselor hu.
Toh aapko kuch bhi problem raha toh apka problem solve karne mein mujhe khushi hogi. Iss vishay mein adhik jaankari ke liye aap mujhe Lybrate mein consult kijiye, main aur apko help karunga
Hi. I am 24 years old unmarried girl.having problem of light periods.whether the medicine crisanta is effevtive for me?are there any side effects of it?
Me and my girlfriend had sex 2 months before but she did not get her periods back. We checked prega news and it is negative. She did not get period since 2 months and 10 days. What we should do?
I was diagnosed PCOS few years ago by USG and my doctor advised to exercise daily. Previously I could not exercise but recently I started and after 1.5 week I feel pain in my lower abdomen and nipples. It did not happened previously. Is it any bad signs?
The second trimester (starting from the 4th and lasting through the 6th month) of pregnancy is considered to be the easiest for a woman. During this time, your energy is at its peak and instances of fatigue and morning sickness are less severe. Your baby, on the other hand, continues to develop inside your womb.
In addition to these, you can expect big changes within your body during the second trimester, which include:
1. Backaches: The additional weight that you gain during these past few months begins to bear down on your back, making it achy and tired. For relief from pressure, there are certain things that you can do such as using a chair that offers strong support to your back; sleeping on the side with a pillow placed in between your legs and wearing shoes that come with solid arch support.
2. Bleeding gums: Hormonal changes occurring during this period bring about a greater flow of blood to the gums, making them extremely sensitive and prone to bleeding. The gums don’t remain tender for long and return to their normal form after delivery. But during these three months, make sure to use toothbrushes with softer bristles and being gentle when flossing.
3. Congestion and bleeding of the nose: In addition to making your gums tenderer, hormonal changes also bring about the swelling of mucous membranes that line your nose. These changes can lead you to have a stuffy nose as well as may even cause your nose to bleed very easily. To clear any nasal congestion that may occur during this period, you should use natural methods or saline drops obtained from a chemist.
4. Hair growth: Pregnancy also sees your hair growing rapidly due to the action of the hormones on the hair follicles. Additionally, you also experience hair growth in places where hair is sparse. To remove unwanted hair, you should stick to tweezing or shaving, waxing and the use of depilatories aren’t recommended by medical experts as they aren’t considered safe for the baby.
5. White vaginal discharge: White vaginal discharge during this time is very common. The discharge ensures that harmful yeast or bacteria don’t breed in your private areas. But if the discharge takes on a foul smell and a green or yellow colour, you should immediately consult a gynaecologist as you may be down with a vaginal infection.
6. Leg cramps: A very common occurrence during the second trimester, leg cramps usually last through the last leg of pregnancy, which is the third trimester as well. The reasons behind their occurrence may be hormonal, weight-related or deficiency of magnesium and calcium.
I did my blood test and I found hb is only 8.3 instead it should be 11 to 15. What should be the best treatment to recover this and on the same time it's my second month of pregnancy.
I didn't got periods from last 56 days. Actually am unmarried nd still studying. I'll be travelling everyday around 82 km for college. Last time I got periods on 25th of june. Before that on may 28th of may I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend. Because I missed my periods I got doubt that I might became pregnant nd had done pregnancy test twice in this week using I can nd preganews pregnancy detection kits both the times it gave negative result only. Now can you clarify me whether is there any chance that I am pregnant? If not what is the reason for my missed periods? I didn't got my periods after 25th of june till now. Please help me.
21 year old girl mc come twice in a month she have some time before pregnant she have some tab abortion so tell me what kind problem she have why she mc come twice in a month.
Hi doc, these days I have been hearing a lot about intimate washes for cleaning woman's private area. And also the vaginal tightening creams. Are these both safe to use? Will it affect my reproductive health?
I am suffering from pcos since last 8 years and I am 25. I have developed acne all over my body since past few years and develop pimples very easily. Please suggest me the remedy to cure. I am not on any medicine as of now for pcos since its not affecting me. I have tried endocrinologist, homeopathic as well as ayurvedic doctor earlier bt no improvement in problem of pcos. My present weight is 115 kgs.
With more people frankly discussing about the loss of libido, studies have been conducted to investigate the reasons behind this. Surprisingly, in addition to hormonal and functional causes like genital issues, one common factor that causes loss of libido in both men and women is lifestyle changes. In addition to improper food habits and loss of exercise, loss of sleep is one of the most common causes of reduced sex drive.
Listed below are some reasons how sleep affects your sex drive:
- Lowers testosterone levels: Optimal amounts of testosterone in the body are required for having a good sex drive. Sleeplessness reduces the amount of testosterone produced in the body, thereby directly affecting the person's libido. A week with only 5 hours of sleep daily can reduce testosterone levels by 15%, which is equivalent to approximately 10 to 15 years of ageing.
- Vaginal lubrication: Studies have shown women who sleep regularly are wetter and have less pain during sex. Painful sex in turn reduces the sex drive in women.
- Erectile dysfunction: Improper sleep habits also reduces the quality of erection, thereby leaving you dissatisfied. Patients with sleep apnea who breathe irregularly with pauses in between were identified to have erectile dysfunction. The correlation gets stronger when the erectile dysfunction and sleep apnea improved drastically with regular sleep habits.
- Sleep induced depression: Sleeplessness leads to depression and general fatigue, and the last thing one wants to indulge in when depressed and tired is to have a sex.
- Impaired cognitive function: In addition to depression, deprived sleep also leaves you with overall reduced cognitive function, which leads to a vicious cycle of not reacting to your partner's instincts, etc. If you are not able to decipher whether or not the other person is interested, then the frequency and more importantly the quality of sex is reduced. This again sends out wrong signals to the partner, who will also not make the first move. And that again leads to a gradual decline of your sex life.
- Reduces love: Ever wondered why good sex is followed by a sound sleep and leaves you feeling fresh. There are strong chemical reasons to it sex induces hormones like prolactin which helps you relax and feel rested; it also produces the cuddle hormone oxytocin which increases the goodness feeling; it also reduces cortisol which is the stress hormone. All these increase feelings of belonging and love between the partners, which are affected by lack of sleep.
So, if you and your partner have been have been wondering how to rekindle your love life, think of getting a good night's sleep and sex will happen on its own.