Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
hello. I am 25years old, for past a month my two teeth's are bleeding, not always but yes now its frequent, with three. Actually if I am not wrong my gums are bleeding. I am not able to trust which doctor (dentist) should I consult. I am residing in Gurgaon. Kindly suggest me a doctor with less charges (consultation fees) or else suggest me medicine to intake. Thank you.
Sir can you tell me in which way I can amke my teeh whiter and stronger. Can you suggest me a tooth paste?
Vitamin deficiency and gum bleeding through mouth? Since 1 year. Bleeding is occurring after few hours of every eating particularly I observed after night food. I have nothing idea about bleeding. What's the problem and what should I do?
Hi I am having some black or brown seen between my gums and front teeth. I have gapped teeth on front side teeth may b called as canines. How to get rid of this black stuff may b caused due to food struck in gaps it looks horrible when I smile. It looks like tar stuck in between teeth. please help.
Small painful mouth sores can be anywhere in the mouth lips, soft palate, hard palate, cheeks, gum base, tongue and even on the roof of the mouth. When situated inside the mouth, they can cause pain during eating or swallowing, especially with hot or spicy foods. A bigger cause for concern is that these mouth sores or mouth ulcers or canker sores could be an indication of an underlying health condition. A lot of chronic diseases, including HIV, herpes, and syphilis, manifest themselves as mouth sores. The following are some of the health conditions to watch out for when you have mouth sores. Each disease has characteristic appearance and so very often are easy to identify.
1. Herpes simplex (HSV1): The herpes simplex virus causes sores on the lips only which are usually painful with red blisters that last about 10 to 14 days. These are caused by herpes simplex virus type 1 and the sores appear about 20 days after contracting the virus. Also, once they enter the system, they can cause recurrent attacks especially when the immunity is low.
2. Canker sore: The most common type of mouth ulcer, they are also known as aphthous ulcers and are usually seen on the soft tissues of the mouth (not the hard palate or the gum base). These are generally innocuous and heal within 5 to 7 days. Do reach out for medical help if there are more than 5 to 6 bouts of canker sores in a year.
3. Oral thrush: Also known as candidiasis, this is where there are whitish lesions on the tongue and the insides of the mouth. Candida is a fungus that is normally present in the mouth, but when the immune system is weakened, it can lead to an infection, orally manifested as white lesions. These are typical and appear in toddlers and in patients with anemia, diabetes, HIV/AIDS, or cancer patients on chemotherapy.
4. HIV/AIDS: Another disease which first can be diagnosed in the mouth is HIV/AIDS. In the first stages of infection, known as acute retroviral syndrome, where the first symptoms of the disease begin to manifest, oral ulcers are one of the first symptoms. With the other associated symptoms, more workup for diagnosis should be done followed by appropriate treatment.
5. Oral cancers: The lining of the inside of the mouth can develop cancer and usually it appears in the form of chronic non healing ulcer that just does not go away. Seen anywhere in the mouth, nonhealing ulcers are a cause for concern and should be investigated and treated.
As seen above, mouth sores may be harmless often, but in some cases, may have something more to tell about the health in some cases.
I have pain in teeth. Dr. Say to do root canal. If I remove that teeth? Is there any problem for meI'm 19.
Getting sensitiveness in teeth while eating or drinking anything and some of the teeth are become weak and getting sensitiveness in gums.
I am living in south delhi and using hard ground water to getting fresh and currently using Amway glister as toothpaste and pears soap for bathing. Which toothpaste is best? Amway glister, forever gel or any other?
I am suffering from sensitivity even after filling cement in inner down teeth. Is root canal avoidable and what is its expenses?
I have some black marks on the inner teeth. Presently there is no pain ,should I need to take any medication.
Hi Good afternoon Dr. I have a problem of teeth front two teeth somewhat up so that I cant have sleep and I am going to get married so my husband need change from me and he has only one defect in me, but my father was ready to pay amt for treatment and he says that if you become fat teeth will be covered. So please suggest me.
Sir mujhe muh ka chala ho gaya hai ak hafte se kafi pareshan hu na kuch khate pite ban raha hai sir koi upay bataiye taki ye jaldi se thik ho jaye.
The consumption of too many acidic foods erodes the enamel on your teeth
grinding of the teeth also destroys the natural structure of your teeth. Over time, your teeth might become sensitive.
The roots of your teeth are nicely protected by gum tissue, but when the gums recede the root becomes exposed thus causing sensitive teeth.
Recent Dental Work
Short term tooth sensitivity can also be caused by recent dental work. You should not worry, because this is only a temporary side effect and sensitivity will go away in a few weeks.