Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
I just removed my tooth as suggested by dentist. Now I want to implant a new tooth. I don't want to go for a bridge ad it affects adjacent tooth. So I think implant will be better but is there any other option except this two. How much do a implant cost actually. Is there any cheaper thing than implant and bridge.
Sir, My problem is that, mere daat ke masure se blooding hote rehta h daily subah subah jab mai so ker uthata hu to mujhe eske liye domestic upchar btaiye please, ya koi past yesa sujest kre jisase meri ye problems solves ho jaye. Thanku.
What is the causes for bad breath? How can we prevent bad breath?(After brushing twice a day. Then also bad breath coming)
मुझे महिने मे १ या २ बार मूँह के छाले हो जाते है दवा लेने के बाद कुछ दिन तक तौ आराम रहता है और कुछ दिनो बाद फिर ये समस्या आ जाती है
Hi, I am 38 years old man, from last few days when I have taken food bite its very painful in my teeth. Please advise.
Manual Toothbrush vs. Electric Toothbrush
In a world where every little thing is being automated, why must the activity of brushing your teeth be left behind? Well unless scientists come up with a technique that entirely renders brushing your teeth unnecessary, the only thing we can rely on as of today is easing the activity. And that has been done by bringing in the electronic toothbrushes in the market.
The manual toothbrush was invented in the 1930s. Several upgrades and updates were added to the toothbrush, and in the 1990s, the electronic toothbrush was introduced. Is it better than the manual toothbrush, or is the vintage route more beneficial, let's take a look:
- Cost: Electronic toothbrushes cost significantly more than manual toothbrushes. A manual toothbrush could cost on an average Rs. 30-Rs.40, whereas an electronic toothbrush costs close to Rs.400-Rs.500.
- Features: Unless you have a set timer in front of you, the time you take to brush your teeth manually solely depends on you. Electronic toothbrushes come with a built in timer which you can set at 2 minutes or more (2 minutes being the appropriate time considered for effective cleaning of teeth). This built-in timer saves you from relying on your guesswork and effectively helps you clean your teeth according to the recommended timings.
- Convenience: Manual toothbrushes are convenient to carry while traveling. They have negligible weight and can fit into any travel pouch easily. Electronic toothbrushes, on the other hand, are heavy in weight and need a battery charger to be carried along, which makes them a pain to carry around.
- Effort: Electronic toothbrushes significantly reduce your effort put into the activity. All you need to do is tilt your toothbrush to a 45-degree angle, and let the toothbrush do all the work. Whereas, manual toothbrushes, require you to carefully use proper brushing techniques to get the best results and thus require more effort.
- Options: Manual toothbrushes come with a huge variety of bristles, heads, colors etc. For sensitive gums, one can pick a toothbrush with soft bristles; for kids, one can pick a toothbrush with a smaller head to fit into their mouths. Electronic toothbrushes, as of today do not come in a variety of sizes or bristle types. Thus, the choice and utility are restricted.
And the most important factor-
Oral health maintenance: Electronic toothbrushes are known to give better results in comparison to manual toothbrushes when it comes to removing plaque and gingivitis. Also in the case of children when you cannot ensure whether they are brushing their teeth properly, electronic toothbrushes come to the rescue.
Though electronic toothbrushes give better results with lesser effort, manual toothbrushes have their own conveniences, too.
I have spike like structure in mouth at esophagus cavity since last 3 year. I have many medicine and treatment as Dr. per advice but it problem is as it is. please help.
Hello Sir / madam, I am suffering from mouth ulcer that occurs mostly on tongue from past 7 days. I am not able to eat any thing.
Right kidney hydrouretetronephrosis due to 6.8mm UV junction calculus. Right kidney also shows multiple calculi approx 5.6mm upper pole a d 4.2 mm mid pole and 3.7 mm lower pole. Left kidney 5.1mm mid pole and 4.4 mm lower pole. Retro peritoneum partially obscured by bowel gases. However grossly no evidence of lymphadenopathy. Impression- Multiple bilateral renal calculi and Right UV junction calculus causing obstructive uropathy. Can this be treated medically or needs surgery?
My age is 18. My problem is I suffer from burning sensation at throat everyday it causes something is stuck in throat and difficult in opening the mouth and sometimes swallowing problem is ot normal or not. What should I can do?
After eating medicines for almost one week my tongue is feeling like to eat spicy foods. If I taste pickle then tongue feeling spicy. How to get rid of this and bring tongue to normal. Kindly help?
Clean your front teeth in a vertical motion and back teeth in circular motion.
Always clean your tongue with tongue cleaner.
Never use needle, match stick, wooden stick etc to remove food in between teeth because these things can cause gums inflammation resulting in pocket formation.
Have a good smile.