Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mitali
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. MitaliYour feedback matters!
I am having kidney stones, polycystic kidney disease, few cysts in liver right lobe, gallbladder polyps. Severe gas problem.
What are Kegels?
A Kegel is an exercise specifically designed to strengthen your pelvic floor muscles. This can help you improve erection angle, improve erection quality, give more intense orgasms, indirectly enlarge your penis, cure incontinence, and much more !
Kegels were invented by Dr. Arnold Kegel, an Obstetrician, in the 1940s. Although developed for women, it became clear keels are also great for male sexual health !
Find your PC (pubococcygeus) muscle:
While urinating, contract your muscles so you either slow or stop the flow of urine. Those are your pelvic floor muscles !
4 Simple Steps:
YES ! With strong pelvic floor muscles and practice, men CAN become multi-orgasmic !
Don’t just Kegel
Combine your Kegel with other penis exercises like jells and stretches, to maximize your results !
Have your partner do Kegel too. You’ll both enjoy a harder erection and a tighter vagina !
I want dietician and nutrition expert's opinion only I am a diabetic type 2 and HTN for the last for the last 35 years and I have been diagnosed with carcinoma oral in the year 2011 and had gone under surgery twice and chemotherapy and radiation no abnormal uptake till now and suffering from enlarged prostate problem and phyciatiatic OCD and bipolar disorder for the last 30 years during surgery all my teeth have been removed I am unable to chew properly the food so I am having mashed Roti and daal sabzi oats take protien power once in the morning with glass of milk. Please suggest diet plan to be followed.
How much days are required to take proper diet and do workouts at the gym in order to reduce fat and build our body?
Chicken pox or varicella is an infectious disease which is caused by varicella zoster virus. It is noticed that children below the age of 10 years are more prone to getting affected by this virus. But people of any age group can encounter this particular disease.
● The most common symptom of chickenpox is rashes. The rashes develop into small itchy blisters. The rashes can form on any part of the body. Some people develop severe spots all over the body and some people develop only a few of them.
● High temperature or fever is another common symptom of chickenpox. Mostly the fever starts before the rashes appear.
● Severe headache and loss of appetite.
A patient can develop the symptoms after 3 weeks of exposure to the virus. Since it is an airborne disease, it can be easily transmitted through coughing, sneezing and touching. This is the reason the patient with chickenpox is always advised to stay isolated for minimum two weeks. In few chronic cases of chickenpox, the patient might develop varicella pneumonia in later stages.
Homeopathy treatment for chickenpox
The patient with chickenpox is often advised complete bed rest, lukewarm bath which provides relief from itching. But there are some effective homeopathic remedies which are extremely helpful in treating chickenpox. Since it is always believed that homeopathy is the best remedy for any viral disease, chickenpox being a viral disease can be cured effectively through the following homeopathic remedies.
- Aconitum: This remedy responds best in the initial stages of chickenpox; especially when the patient suffers from symptoms like increase of thirst, high fever and weakness.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is an effective homeopathic medicine for treating chickenpox. This remedy is prescribed when the patient experiences symptoms like red face, severe aches in head and body, drowsiness etc.
- Rhus Tox: This is an effective and common homeopathic remedy for treating chickenpox. Children who suffer from intense itching are generally prescribed this remedy.
- Antinomian Crud: White coated tongue is the most common characteristic in children when this remedy is prescribed. Apart from this, this remedy works well on the children who encounter symptoms like itching pimples and rashes from the exposure to heat right after bath.
- Apis: This remedy is advised when children experience severe itching from heat and feel relieved in the exposure to cool places.
These are the effective homeopathic remedies often prescribed by physicians for treating chickenpox. It has also been proven that these remedies have worked extremely well on the patients with individual symptoms. But it is always advised to consult a physician before starting any dosage. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!