Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupressurists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mirza
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. MirzaYour feedback matters!
Hi since morning I am having pain near the region of shoulder blade and neck. The pain is felt more on the right side then left. For sometime it stays and then there is sudden pain in my arms and then it stops. What could be the reason for it?
Female, Age 40, suffering acute heel pain that she can not stand for 3 minute and 2 minutes foot walk is very tuff task for her. By diagnosis, thyroid detected and medicine, iron, vit-D and calcium are taking but result is not positive. Kindly advise me.
I am 27 year old male and I have hair fall problem since 4-5 years. I have been taking treatment homeopathic for 2 years hair falling is under control but my lost hair didn't grow up from scalp which is empty. Please suggest me.
I am 19 years old. I m having skin starches at the middle of two legs and on the left shoulder. I m using medicines but when I m taking it feels relieve. After that again it starts.
Summer might be the perfect time to flaunt your beach wave tresses, but you also need to protect them from the scorching sun. The summer sun can make your hair dry and brittle, causing a lot of damage. Here are five tips to keep your hair healthy and beautiful all summer long.
- Hydration: In summer you tend to lose too minerals through sweat and this causes dehydration, which in general affects your whole body, making your skin and hair dry and lifeless. Keep yourself hydrated by drinking at least 7-8 glasses of water. Also include lemon water, buttermilk and coconut water in your diet to regain the lost minerals. Eat fruits with high water content such as muskmelon, watermelon, cucumbers and tomatoes to include nutrients in your system.
- Protection: Wear a scarf or a stylish hat to match your outfit as well as protect your mane from the sun rays. Preferably use a cotton one and tie it loosely so that it does not hinder circulation.
- Use a mild Shampoo: In summers, excess sweat can clog your hair follicles, capturing dirt and bacteria. It is important to use a gentle shampoo that gets the job done without stripping your hair of moisture.
- Condition: Use a conditioner to provide texture and strength to your hair. They also lend a coating on the hair that makes it shiny and creates a thin barrier from the sun rays.
- Limit styling tools: It is better to avoid heating tools as much as possible because additional heat can dry out your hair shafts. Also, use fewer hair products such as hairsprays and gels because they contain tons of chemicals that can cause damage by clogging the follicles mixed with sweat.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!