Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupressurists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. MirzaYour feedback matters!
I have muscle pain in legs. I can't run fast on cardio and frequently. I need help to reduce this pain. N want to run frequently. Can you help me out?
I am getting legs pains from my child age how to reduce this pain with oht using continues medicine course?
My sister aged 12 years has thinned out her hair by plucking it quite often. Is it a disease. What should I do if it is?
I am 23 years old. My hair turns white day by day at the base. It look terrible. What can I do to turn it back to black?
My 33 yrs old man my problem I am already got white hairs on my whisker side on both sides and in some areas of my head. Kindly advice me a remedy to solve the above said problem.
I am 26 year old girl and my many head's hair are convert into white color how I can cure this please give me a solution.
I have severe Dandruff problem, almost 3 Years from now. I doesn't know what the exact reason. I even don't roam in traffic, pollution also. I stay mostly in room only. I head bath regularly at least 2 times a week. First 2 days no problem, but 3rd day onwards my hair is full of white flakes. On the net I find that to change shampoos. I do so, but no change. I used Dove, Pantene, Head & Shoulders, Tresemme, Meera, Garnier Fructis, etc. All these years. But no results. What to do Doctor. Recommend me best Hair Oil and Shampoo (May be not conventional, Herbal or any ok) for my problem. Thank you in advance sir.
I have got Anti CCP Antibody report as 12.50 NEGATIVE and ANA test as NEGATIVE interpretation, No Pattern, Titre expected 1: 32. I have l5-s1 disc herniation since 2007. I am now suffering center back pain, neck pain, on and off and sometimes pain between left shoulder and spine at upper lower back. I will undergo MRI soon but can you help me what does report mean? And precautionary advice?
I have a hair above my upper lips. Apart from that hair in other parts was just fine. infect my hands like almost like hairless. Don't know why was this only on face. Please suggest me something so that I can get rid of it.
My grand father is suffering from leg pain from longtime. What I need to do, I have consulted with many doctors, but did not get any result. What should I do?
Will my hairs regrow and become thin if I use green salad and coconut oil with black pepper? If not gve me some tips to get my hairs back?
Sir having pain in upper joint of hand after taking Combiflam twice it is over but again after two days it pains in knee joint after taking Combiflam twice or thrice it over and again after few days it start painting another joint. My Vitamin D count is 8. Please advice.
I have a dislocated shoulder on left side .all the time it pains please suggest some remedy and some physio therapy exercise for it. Plz.
Hi I am 30 years old and I can see a patches without hair near my chin where there is no hair. What could be the reason. Long years back I had Alopecia if m not wrong due to which I was started getting bald and developed same patches here and there on head. After medication it's got ok. I have used Mintop and some tablets. Please suggest what to do?
Hey doctor in my case I can not stretch my leg whenever I stretch its pain very bad, so what do I do? Should I go for rehabilitation to recover OR should I go for surgery? What do I do?
I am 29 and turning 30 by next month. I start getting very few gray hairs and it is 3 to 4 in count. Is it common phenomena or its due to deficiency of vitamins.
Sir I am 25 yr old. And my problem is I don't have big mustache. Its just small always. Still grow slowly. Will you please help me give an advice to grow it fast and become huge mustache.
A blood clot in the leg is termed as Deep Vein Thrombosis or DVT. This blood clot can be fatal, because it usually blocks the passage of blood to the heart by damaging the one way valves of the veins. This can also reach other organs like the lungs, in which situation the case becomes complicated and may also lead to death. There are various ways of preventing the onset of these clots. Follow these points to know more.
- Blood Thinners: Prolonged hospital stay and a major surgery like joint replacement can lead to blood clots in the legs or DVT. Therefore, it is imperative to ask your doctor about a prescription for blood thinners, which can help in better blood flow despite minimal motion in the legs or stiffness.
- Compressions Stockings: If you have been in the hospital for a prolonged period or suffering from leg paralysis, then the risk of blood clots is greater than most others. You can make use of compression stockings, which will help in preventing clots by holding the area tight so that the blood is forced to pump and flow. These should be used every time you are admitted to the hospital.
- Exercise: It is important to keep moving in case you are travelling in a long flight that is over four hours long. Also, you can try certain mild exercises, in case you have a long standing condition of pain or cramping in the leg muscles and joints. From simple toe flexes to muscle strengthening exercises like the heel or towel hook, you can ensure that the tightening action makes your muscle firm so that the blood clots do not have a chance to form. You may also need to lose weight in case you are overweight so that you can alleviate the risk of these clots.
- Water: Staying hydrated is something that we all need to follow in any case, but it is especially important if you are risk of developing blood clots in the legs. Drinking plenty of fluids is a natural way of thinning the blood, especially if you have been in bed or travelling for prolonged periods.
- Loose Fitting Clothing: You may want to wear loose fitting clothing when you are travelling or in the hospital so that you do not end up unnecessarily compressing an area in a way that will be detrimental for the blood flow there. Wearing loose clothing ensures that the blood flow carries on as per its normal routine without any blockages.
It is important to remember the above points so that you keep blood clots in the legs at bay. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.