Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupressurists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. MirzaYour feedback matters!
How can I repair my damaged hair? How can I tell if my curly hair is healthy? How do you get your hair's elasticity back? How to recognize damaged hair?
My hair are very tight and I am having headache due to this. I am also applying shampoo on hair thrice in a week.
I have lots of white hairs at the age of 18. What is the reason, what should I do? Even my hair are very thin n weak please tell me to overcome this problem.
Is there any chance to recover melanin pigment to cure premature of grey hair to blck by natural? The dead melanin pigment can recover and produce black color again? Is there any chance?
I am suffering from legs pain in every day that pain is moving middle in the legs. My age is 23 I'm a student I'm not working still looking for job. So in future standing work because I'm an engineer stand by 8 hours in every day so can you help me and please advise to remove the pain.
I am 17 years old boy. I have pain around my neck. It is so painful. And have more pimples in my face and back of my back. And have pain in my legs. Sometimes any sound and pain comes while walking.
hello sir, Its for my father, He was having fever since few days followed by entire body pain specially in the joints. Blood test was done for complete haemogram. leukocyte count is very high - 15400/ cumm. There is no sign of any infection externally. What can be the reason for this high WBC count?
I m 35 year old man but now I feel very tired and body pain. I want to full body checkup with perpefect supervision. Working stamina going down and feel tired every time.
I am 42 years old male I am suffering from leg back and knee pain and high blood pressure about 3 year. What should i do? please advise.
I feel a pain in my left hand in fingers till shoulder. Last 10 days, I didn't take any medicine but I take a heat n apply moov cream ,I don't have any change .Please suggest me, how can I get recovery.
I am 39 years, started running from 5 Months. Recently developed shin splints and from 1 week taking rest due to leg pain. Blood test is Normal. Vit d level is 22. Taking supplements for vitamin d. Now I am getting pain in legs it will increase as the day progresses. When I took tolpa d tablet it will reduce other wise it will increase. Not yet started running due to leg pain.
From past 3 months I have been facing severe pain in my thighs, I don't know whether it is because of wrong methods used during running or may be of another reason. So can you suggest me any of the precaution.
I am 18 year old boy almost half of my hair are white what can I do for natural blacking of my hairs.
I have a problem of leg pain from so long. It feels like that my legs are too tired. What is this problem and how can I get solve this.
My hair getting thin day by day and heavy hairfall what should I have to doo please give the solution as soon as possible.
My mother is 48 year old. She is suffering neck and arms pain for 2 year. We go to neurologist and he gives tryptomer10 mg, nexito plus capsules and pantodac tablet but she is not fine. Again we go him and he suggest cervical xray and he said that go to orthopedic. We go md in an orthopedic doctor and he gives etornext er, gunsar pain oil, pantolex, predme4 and calcium tablet. But my mother is not fine for pain. She done neck and arm exercise daily but her pain is not end. She is not diabetes person. Please gives me medicine name so her pain is clear and never comeback pain again.
Are you growing hair in unusual places where you do not want them to be such as on the neck, chest, chin and back? Hirsutism is a medical term, which refers to excess body hair and facial hair in women. It occurs because of an increased production of androgens or male hormones. The increased sensitivity of the androgen receptors in the skin follicles also causes hirsutism.
Hirsutism is diagnosed using two methods:
- The Ferriman Gallwey model involves the visual inspection for detecting the presence of excess hair. The amount of hair growth in nine areas of your body is quantified in this model. However, this is not an ideal method as many women shave or pluck their hair.
- Blood test for excess androgens is another method for diagnosis of hirsutism. The different tests include free testosterone, total testosterone and DHEAS or dehydropiandosterone sulphate. Women with PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome) are likely to have increased levels of free testosterone in their body because of the absence of enough sex hormone binding globulin.
Removing excess hair
There are several ways by which you can get rid of excess body and facial hair. They are as follows:
- Plucking is a way of hiding hair during early stages. It is an easy fix. However, plucking from the follicle may lead to the distortion of the follicle, which may cause hair to thicken and turn darker.
- Depilatories is another way of removing excess hair due to hirsutism. Depilatories remove excess hair by the use of a chemical which dissolves the hair.
- Waxing is also effective for removing excessive hair. In waxing, warm wax is spread over the affected areas; a strip of cloth is placed over it, and rubbed on the wax. After holding the skin tight, the cloth is pulled off.
- Several medicines are used for dealing with hirsutism in women such as oral contraceptives, which help in removing the amount of androgens in the body. The androgen production may decrease as a result of oral contraceptives. The amount of circulating concentration of androstenediones and total testosterone are also reduced. Anti androgen medicines are also prescribed in some cases.
- Electrolysis is opted as a measure of managing excessive hair. In the process, a needle gets inserted along the hair shaft. After this, an electric pulse is sent to the root. This makes the hair release from the follicles and they are pulled out.
Laser hair removal is the final option for hirsutism treatment. In this method, light from the laser eliminates several hairs in the affected area. The pigment present in the hair absorbs the energy from the laser and gets destroyed. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.