Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Milind Patil
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Milind PatilYour feedback matters!
I am 23 years old female suffering from anal fissure I am using enzomac and cosklot plus tablets. My doubt is can I continue with same medication even during menstrual cycle.
Age: 25, Gender: Male Hello doctor recently I have pain in my kidney so I went to. Doctor he suggested ultrasound in the report I had 2 kidney stone one of left and other on right measuring 4.2 and 4.4 I had endoscopy I had hpolyri virus and doctor gave me medicine .I had redness at the tip of my penis and started to get itching in my genitals and it's been 2 months that my redness has not gone I have completed the course now I see small blister on the shaft of my penis when I take medicine. I changed my medicine from allopathy to homeopathy after completing the course of 14 days for h pylori and kidney stones again I took kidney stone medicine .My age is 25 I am afraid of STD/hiv More details about the presenting complaint: I have pain in urinatination. Redness at the tip of penis and itching in back and also in genital. Rashes at the back and allergy Previous history of the same issue: Had a kidney stone Current medications: homeopathic Hydrangea arborescens berberis vulgaris Lab tests performed: Endoscopy Urine test Ultrasound.
Hello my Serum creatinine is 1.54 after 1 week 1.27, again after 1 week 1.24.all other parameters are within limit, I am hypertensive and type 2 diabetic, on Adblock MT and Tenglyn M, Please give your opinion, am I suffering from CKD. Is Beta Blockers ok in this condition Please suggest.
I am 59 year old female. Undergone with laparoscopic hysterectomy (uterus removal) operation on 9th JUne. After that urine is passing without any signal. CT sacn shows some issue in Ureter. Please advise me.
My Serum Creatinine has gone up n touched 4.22 also my Potash n Chlorides are on higher side. I urinate 7 to 10 times a day. I have a severe back n stomach pain, there is no biological histo. Why this has happened? Pls let me know n suggest me.
Dear Doctor, After waking up from afternoon's sleep I passed urine after that my eyes become blank and I was shivering and I was sweat. Today noon I had heavy meal in that some items were not present added with vanaspati. Now I am laying on bed. please give suggestions to become normal.
Dear sir, mere father ka seram creatine 6: 8 ho gya hai aise mai Kya karna chaiye koi khatre wali baat hai.
Prostatitis is a very common infection of the prostate. However, it is worth to note that prostatitis can also be an inflammation of the prostate without infection. Only 5 to 10 percent of prostatitis is caused by bacterial infection. Prostate cancer does not normally have its chances increased by prostatitis. There are several forms of prostatitis, including acute bacterial prostatitis, chronic bacterial prostatitis and chronic nonbacterial prostatitis (which is also known as chronic pelvic pain syndrome ).
The exact cause for prostatitis is not known, but here are some factors which increase its risk, particularly acute bacterial prostatitis.
- Medical instrumentation: Putting an instrument like a urinary catheter may well cause prostatitis.
- Rectal intercourse: This is basically another name for anal sex.
- Abnormal urinary tract: The urinary tract comprises of the bladders, kidneys, ureters and urethra. If any one of these organs gets infected, then prostatitis is much more likely.
- Bladder infection: A bladder infection may well spread to the prostate.
Prostatitis has a variety of symptoms. Here are the most common symptoms of prostatitis.
- Constant need of urination: This is one of the most common symptoms of prostatitis.
- Difficulty when urinating: Just like the constant need of urination, difficulty urinating is also a sign that you may have prostatitis.
- Pain while urinating: This is because the prostate gland is a part of your urinary tract and if it does not work properly, there will be pain.
- Chills and fever: This is a rarer symptom, but may indicate prostatitis if it is coupled with the other symptoms.
- Pain in perineal area and genital organs: If you are experiencing pain in genital organs, than it may indicate prostatitis.
- Painful ejaculations or relief of perineal pain after ejaculations: If you are having painful ejaculation or the pain arises after ejaculation, then it may be due to prostatitis.
- Hematospermia: Pinkish or brownish semen.
If these symptoms are persistent or bothersome, then a proper consultation is required. Evaluation includes physical examination along with few simple tests. This can be followed by proper treatment for cure or relief of symptoms.