Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Milind PatilYour feedback matters!
Hello doc. I just wanted to confirm. Is there any link between whey and kidney stones? I lift everyday and I take 2 scoops of whey. I drink 5-6 liters water. I am very healthy accept kidney stones. Is that safe to take whey? I am too much worried.
Does cystitis or kidney stone make problem in testicles like burning or loose and hanging problem. My doctor said it is effect due to kidneys stone and cystitis. I am facing strange and worried feeling in testicle and they become loose in the daytime mostly.Please tell sir .
I have stone in my kidney and sometime it pains alot I do not want any operation. Is there any way that I can get rid of it please help.
I have kidney stones size of 7 mm right sideband 9mm left side. This problem solved by medicine of need oprat.
I am ajeet chaurasia age 26 years. I am a student and suffering from from renal calculi. It is so paining and I use pain killers for tolerating pain. Please tell me what I should to remove stone from my kidney?
I am from thrissur, kerala. My sister 71 a diabetic used to have urinary tract infection. Eight month back she had a series uti and admitted in hospital. Kidney was affected. Creatin level went up to 4.7. It took 3 months to bring it down to 3, still it continue to be 2.7. She is taking antibiotics for last six months regularly. Now sensation for her legs lost. She is only able to walk with the help of walker. Her hands also feel loosing strength. Is this condition is cure able. Any hope that she walk with out support. Thank you.
I had stone in my both kidneys les than 6. These doesn't create problem and comes out automatically from last 4 years. And again takes birth. How can I stop this process? Are these harmful? And upto how much level?
I am having frequent urination. Uncontrolled urination. urge of urination. Sensation in urethra with mild pain. Taking Alpha-Blocker.
My scan report detect U bladder-wali thickened Ovaries: bilateral enlarged ovaries Ro: 3.15/2.76 cm lo: 3.78/2.69 cm Kidney: r.k 10. 14 cm,l.k -10. 44 cm 3.8 mm calculus lower pole I masturbation till 7 years by rubbing clitoris I have shortness of breath, dizziness,frequent urination uncontrollable when urine fill little it cause pressure and pain in lower pelvic ,tired weak, balancing problem, Why frequent urination caused my urine culture also-normal pressure irritating feeling Did any ulcer in bladder or pelvic its irritating due to over masturbation Difficult to wear underwear.
My mother is diabetes patient she is also having urine incontinence sometimes her urine fluid is red like but not actually a red what should I do?
I am 42 years old and for the past two year I noticed there is a pungent smell in my urine. I had done blood test (thyrocare arogram 1.3) and urine routine checkup but can't find any problem except my spgt value of blood is 72 (max limit 70 unite). My sugar is also normal. I used to take alcohol 3 peg - twice a week. Please let me know your opinion about the probable reason?
Sir I am suffering from anal fissure for the second time (suffered few months back applied some ointment. Now again I am suffering from last 3 days and it is paining after every motions. Please suggest some medicine and diet.
I am researching surgical options for BPH for my Dad (86cc, 76 years old). He lives in the USA, in Louisiana. His 75 year old surgeon recommends a suprapubic open prostatectomy, but my reading suggests we should explore hole as an option. I've called numerous urologists and have talked to larger.
Chronic kidney disease also known as chronic renal disease is a form of kidney disorder where renal function is progressively lost over a long period. This disease has got unspecific symptoms and includes loss of appetite, feeling unwell, etc. People with high blood pressure or diabetes are more likely to have CKD. This disease leads to other complications, such as cardiovascular disease, anaemia and pericarditis.
Homeopathy is an ideal and effective form of treatment for chronic kidney diseases. Homeopathy is natural and tries to correct all the underlying causes of the condition. General symptoms and constitutional indications are considered in homeopathy before choosing the best medicine. Here is a list of several homeopathic medicines, which are used to treat chronic kidney diseases, along with the symptoms in case of which they are used.
- Apis mellifica: This homeopathic medicine is not used in acute forms of CKD. Symptoms of this type include oedematous swelling on the face, paleness, headaches, pain in the back and limb, oedema pulmonum, etc. It is used when there are dull aches in the kidney, reduced urination and micturition. The urine contains albumen in high levels and blood corpuscles. Eruption of the skin occurs, and the patient feels drowsy.
- Arsenicum: This medicine is used in all stages of CKD and is one of the best remedies. It is used in later stages of the disease when the patient's skin becomes pale, and he develops a waxen appearance, excess thirst and diarrhoea. The shade of the urine is dark and full of albumen. Dyspnoea attacks are also observed while lying down during the night. Taking aconite produces a mucus and the patient gets relief.
- Aurum muriaticum: This homeopathic medicine is used to cure renal diseases such as morbus brightii caused from a gout or from syphilis. Digestive and nervous problems are indicated along with great irritability. Vertigo may also be caused.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is the ideal homeopathic remedy for treating inflammation of the kidneys accompanied by piercing or burning pain in the lumbar region of the kidney. The pain reappears repeatedly with increased intensity each time.
- Cantharis: This homeopathic cure is used in nephritis. There is a cutting pain in the lumbar region, the urine contains blood and the flow is in the form of drops. Cantharis is used in post diphtheric kidney disorders with dropsy.
- Conavallaria: Conavallaria is used in case of nephritis occurring due to heart disorders. It is used when the heart functions irregularly and also in anasarca and ascites because of mitral insufficiency.
Homeopathic medicines are very efficient for the treatment of chronic kidney diseases. There are homeopathic cures for all types of renal diseases.