Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Miksha ThakkarYour feedback matters!
I am 20 years old. I am having this leg pain frequently nd sometimes it's so severe I can't walk. I have tried some medications nd I have done some exercises nd some pain relief ointments but I can't get rid of it. please suggest a remedying.
I am suffering from cervical Spondyilos for the last 15 years. I am getting severe pain in the entire body and having pain in evey joints and also having heaviness in head.
My sister is often saying that she is getting leg pain and body pain. She also seems to feel giddiness sometimes. She is working as a professor, so she stands and walks all time. Is this problem because of this? Once or twice she had over flow of periods also. Could you please make it clear that why is this happening? She has very poor haemoglobin. And also please tell me the food habits which she has to follow.
I am suffering from lower back pain since 1 year, back pain goes to urinal part, pain still for 1 hour till take pain relief medicine. Can you suggest any ideas.
My mom age 55 suffering from knee pain from 3 years. Doctors diagnosis gap in the joints. How to get rid of pain.
I'm having pain in my backbone for last 6 months. What should I do and which doctor should I visit like ortho neuro, etc?
I am suffering from ankylosing spondylitis what is the treatment for this and what all medicines should I tak.
I m working in computers more than 9 hr daily. I have too much backache problem please give some solution.
I have pain in my right side shoulder, what type of exercise I have to perform for getting relaxed from this?
Knee joint surgery is a long and arduous procedure in most causes. However, outpatient procedures sometimes take less than an hour and require minimal recovery time. It is commonly conducted in cases of:
- Progressive arthritisa
- Injury, dislocation or fracture
- To fix deformities
If one is aware of these informative tips post-surgery, recovery can be a less painful and easier process :
- Clean linen sheets to prevent infection to the wound
- In case of pain, ice packs over the bandage can be used. However, one should be cautious as extended use of ice can result in cold burns
- Installation of preventive fall equipment is necessary to ensure that the patient does not sustain further injuries post-surgery.
- Knee surgery recovery can be very time consuming in which case, the patient may experience high levels of anxiety, and depression. A close friend should be available in times of emotional need to reduce negative feelings.
- Crutches and other supportive objects should perpetually be in close proximity to the patient as it can be very difficult for patients to reach their close destination without the help of these necessities when in need.
- In case of intensive pain attacks, the patient should be taught relaxation techniques such as breathing in and out or breathing intensively in settled intervals
- The patient should be put on a strict diet consisting of fruits, vegetables, carbohydrates and healthy fat to allow faster recovery
- The patient should also get 8-10 hours of sleep daily to allow the system to recover on its own
- The patient should not put pressure on their body during the recovery time, especially the injured area
It is a prerequisite for the families and loved ones of the patients to show emotional support as feelings of isolation can cause further pain to the patient. Along with that, the patient should keep a positive attitude during the course of their bed-rest time. If one keeps these tips noted, recovery can be a less arduous condition. Consult an Expert & get answers to your questions!