Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Miksha ThakkarYour feedback matters!
I have a cervical spondylosis and bulge in disc and I have left arm pain also. The pain come and goes is it the sign of heart problem or is it because of cervical spondylosis problem? And worried.
I am suffering from, base joint of left thumb finger, sometimes it gets frozen, I have also pain in other joints and muscle. Kindly suggest me.
My wife have severe pain at her back and right thai and didn't get any cause after mri sonography and nerve testing she still has problem please suggest.
My left shoulder has a proper growth and is stronger compared to the right shoulder whereas my right shoulder's growth has stopped ,actually I met with an accident some years ago and I had an hairline crack in the right scapula since then my right shoulder has weakened.Please tell.
I have muscle pain all over my body with too much weakness, but no fever and dengue detected by blood test. Platelet count is 1.9. So what was it happening with me? Please guide me.
I play football daily for almost 2 years and now from past few months I am feeling pain in my legs during day time also. What should I do ?
I am suffering from severe back pain from many days. I go to gym everyday and often get involved in weightlifting competitions. So kindly give a home remedy for my problem.
Hello, I am having pain in my knees and legs .I m 57 years old my one overy and utrus has been removed in june 2007.I m taking amway omega,cal mag d,glucoamine from last 07 months. Pain is reduced but at times it becomes more pain ful. I have no other disease.
Hey? Doc I got 1 problem whenever I sit sumwhr for 5 min or more I get an back pain do you have any opinion for this?
Hi I am suffering from knee problem I am getting very pain why I should getting pain on knee what is the problem I do not understand could you explain me about that why?
I have regular pain in back side of left shoulder to hand from last 15 days, it's like mussels pain, I don't know exact point of pain but if I move my head than pain increased.
I am 36 years old male due to my work I have bound to drive motor-cycle 60 k. M per day. Now I face a back pain.
Hi mam, meri age 25 ki hai, mujhe har mahine period late ya 3 or 4 din jaldi aata hai aur peeth mai 2 din tak pain hota hai to iska kya karan ho sakta hai? please help.
These tips may help you avoid suffering with shin splints.
-use proper fitting shoes with good support
-make sure the insoles are shock-absorbing. If you have flat feet, good insoles are vital
-avoid hard surfaces, uneven terrain, or slanted slopes
-increase your intensity gradually
-make sure you are warmed up properly before doing exercise.
I am 31 years old male and witnessing mild pain whenever I seat and stand for long. Often feel pain in neck and head also. Another problem is whenever I woke up and stand for long feel pain in right foot but after walking for 5 mins it got normal.
Sir my mother whose age is 47 feels pain in her back and also pain in her teeth so please tell the solution for these problems.
I am fifty now & my right knee is stiff-my xray says starting stage of osteoporosis. May I seek sugesstion for immediate relief.
My father 57years of age is suffering from sudden pain in his right calf muscle and sometimes the pain is extreme. He went to a doctor and was prescribed calcium tablet's. So please suggest something.
Knee pain is one of the most common and painful ailments that can limit mobility. Injuries can result in cartilage or meniscal tears or sprains too. Obesity is another reason because of which knee pain is on the rise. Also, regular wear and tear of ligaments and tendons around the knees due to old age is another cause. These days, with reduced physical activities and sedentary lifestyles, the rate at which knees are wearing out has also become accelerated. Whatever the reason, a correct diagnosis followed by prompt treatment can help. Over the years, physiotherapy has been playing an important role in treating knee injuries. Whether to supplement the various drugs to reduce pain and inflammation or to avoid surgery, physiotherapy has helped many and its popularity is growing every day. Here are some ways that physiotherapy can help reduce pain.
- Improve flexibility of tendons: The knee cap is an area where there are lot of tendons and ligaments, coordinating to enable movement. Careful exercising can ensure that the flexibility of tendons and ligaments is improved, thereby making your knee movement easier and less painful.
- Improves blood supply: As we all know, proper movement requires good blood supply. Exercising with special focus on the knee ensures that blood supply is improved, and thereby the supporting ligaments and tendons function optimally.
- Enhances the knee cap function: The knee cap is that portion which joins your thigh bone to your calf bones. This is prone to slip out of place, especially with arthritis and injuries. This can be painful and limit movement to a great degree. Focused exercises aimed at improving knee cap function will ensure that the knee cap has a wider range of function, and does not slip out of its socket easily.
- Reduce rigidity: Once you start physiotherapy, you will feel your knees getting more flexible. The rigidity that had set in as a result of injuries and/or old age will also reduce over a period of time.
- Slow down the wear and tear: When you start physiotherapy after knee damage, continuing the exercise routine, of course with expert guidance, can reduce the pace at which further damage might happen. A word of caution though. Be sure to consult an experienced physiotherapist before you begin. Exercising in a bad manner can do equal or more harm than the original injury or old age itself.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!