Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Acupuncturists in India. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupuncturists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. MigunYour feedback matters!
I am 18 years of age and I do not get obese even after eating much, just got bad bad feeling and tiredness please contact me and suggest ways for curing it. And also suggest ways or what to eat for weight gain?
Hi, Now a days my whole body is paining from head to foot I want proper treatment what I have to do?
Please suggest me some good exercises and diet for increasing height and weight my age is 20 weight 41 and height 5; 2. please suggest me something.
My wife has cervical spondylisis and it is affecting right hand also as she is having pain in the elbow and has giddiness. Please suggest remedy and medicines for the same.
My right knee are paining from last 2 months. My age is 51. As per X-ray report, my knee GAP is reduced. I also have pain in my right feet below Ankle. Please suggest.
I'm 20 years old. I have hand practice habit for 6 years. I want to stop hand practice habit. And I want to become fat. Can you advise me.
Hello sir I have no running stamina to continue 6-7 km please suggest any tablet for me. please reply me fast.
I am a 54 year old. Had CABG surgery 2 years back. Can I take viagra for sexual enhancement? I am fit, walking/jogging for 10 kms a day without any health problems. Please advise.
I feel heavy head in the morning. I want a diet chart in order to feel active and energetic full day. I am 32 year old, with a height of 5.8 feet. I weight around 72 kg. Please help me to be fit and to feel energetic.
Hi my baby is 7 nd half month old I am her born weight was 3nd half now present weight is only 6 she looks very slim at morning I am giving nestum afternoon m giving cerelac and at 7 pm m giving 2half boil egg is that ok is there any problem of giving half boil egg for baby please let me know and let me know how to gain weight for baby.
I am increasing my weight day by day n I have to loose my weight. My body is becoming pulpy n j m so worried please suggest me something so that I can have a good fitness.
Last year I checked my weight it was 41 kg and today I was shocked to see that my weight was still 41 kg my age is approximately 16+ but still there is a lot of difference. I just wanted to know if I could gain weight, what diet should I take and can Gym help me out.
Hello I have started Keto diet My age is 20 my height is 174 cm and it’s the 5th day I am on kito And my weight was 82 and now it’s showing 80.7 but I think that’s the water loss I eat 4 eggs a day 150gb pork and 150gm chicken breast and 150gm fish with some green beans and spinach. In total I take 160gm of protein per day and 100gm of fat and 20gm carbs And I also consume carni q 1 tablet in morning and doing my regular gym and some multi vitamins and cod liver oil Amy concern is that should I continue the keto diet or not or how long should I continue and what result should I expect Thank you.
I am 19 years old. And I am still very thin. I eat a lot of food but still my body is not growing. Help me plz.
Methi or Fenugreek is a herb with green leaves that comes from the Pea family. The seed of fenugreek is bitter in taste and are used in preparing a number of medicines. The leaves of fenugreek, however, are quite tasty when cooked. 1 tablespoon of fenugreek leaf contains calorie, fat, fibre, protein, carbohydrate, iron, magnesium, vitamin B6 and phosphorous. It goes without saying that they are extremely beneficial for the overall health of an individual.
Here is a list of few benefits that methi leaf can extend to the body if consumed regularly:
- Address heart diseases: Fenugreek contains a compound known as galactomannan that plays a key role in addressing many heart diseases and helps the cardiac muscle to remain intact. The sodium and potassium content of fenugreek helps to maintain the heart rate and keeps blood pressure at an optimum level.
- Reduce inflammation: Fenugreek is known to address inflammation such as chronic coughs, boils, mouth ulcers, tuberculosis, mouth cancer, bronchitis and kidney ailments. Fenugreek slows down the absorption of sugar and stimulates insulin. They can be consumed daily in the form of a paste or along with food to address various inflammation of the body.
- Lose weight: Fenugreek helps to lose weight. The natural fibre content of methi, when consumed in the morning on an empty stomach, can help to curb hunger. Fenugreek swells in the stomach and gives a fulfilling feeling. They can become a major aid in any weight loss program.
- Address acid reflux: Fenugreek is an extremely good remedy for addressing heartburn and acid reflux. Fenugreek contains mucilage that coats the intestinal and stomach lining and thus soothes the gastrointestinal tissue. The methi seeds should be soaked in water before consuming.
- Helps in fixing a sore throat: 1 spoon of methi paste when mixed with honey and lemon reduce fever and give relief from a cough and cold. It is also capable of fixing a sore throat. It nourishes the body and helps to recover from cold in very short time.
- Menstrual discomfort: Compounds such as isoflavones and diosgenin possess estrogen-like quality. They can readily address discomfort associated with PMs and menstrual cramps. Methi is also found to help with mood fluctuation and hot flashes. Due to their iron-rich properties, fenugreek proves to be extremely helpful for women suffering from menstrual pain.
- Hair problems: Fenugreek is known to have a very soothing effect on the scalp that in turn makes the hair black and shiny. When fenugreek seeds are soaked overnight, boiled and mixed with coconut oil to form a paste, they can do wonders for the hair. They are also known to be ceasing hair fall and hair thinning. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.