Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. MichikaYour feedback matters!
Hi. I am 23 years old female. I was in child I had big eyes. Now my eyes are very small in my face. And dark circle are arounded what can I do ?
I WORK ON PC FOR LONG TIME (16+ HOURS), WHAT IS THE PROBABILITY OF BEING ATTACKED BY EYESIGHT PROBLEM & HOW TO FIX IT?
I am studying in engineering with computer science so I have work on laptop. I want to secure my eyes with laptops display light. What will I do?
My daughter aged 6 years old can not see properly since birth. Eye specialists have prescribed for glass 5.00. But, 2 years have lapsed. She can not see properly specially at night. Doctor told this is by birth and due course it will be ok. Please suggest how to do?
I do not want to wear spectacles or eye glasses. I want to remove it by using natural remedies. Kindly suggest.
Hi. I'm a student. Mostly I spent my day ingront of my computer. I have glasses also. So is it ok to spend time on computer screen so much? Also i'm getting little headache when I wake up in the morning? Why is that?
I work in IT Company. I work 10 hours in a day on computer. So when I go home my head is start headache. I tried many tablets but no one works. Please give me some treatment to stop headache.
I am not able to get proper sleep since last five days often wake up till late nights. Also I have red eyes. My eyes burn. What should I do?
My scalp is always itchy. Tried every shampoo including SHABOO WASH. Doesn't, do any good. Please help.
Sir my eyes are always in light red color (like when drunk alcohol person eyes) but I do not drink any type of alcohol please suggest what I do now?
I use lenses for seeing far distance objects. Sometimes I get redness & itching in my eyes. So is it because of lenses or something else?
I use a Google's and my lens is 2.5 but it is decreases daily by daily so what is the solution by maitness the eye lens.
I loss my weight in last five months So I don't eat more food And not seen better from my eyes My bones also so week Pls help me.
I am 21 years old male I have red eyes in two three days. What should I do for my eyes. Pls give me solution.
I am suffering from some eyes problem like tears in some time when I am looking any books or t. V. Shows. So can you help me.
I am currently having -8 in both eyes and I am opting for Lasik. Is it a safe procedure? How much might it cost? A quick solution please.
I am 24 year old. I have problem in my eyes. When I concentrate on books or tv for more than 30 mins continuously I got headache and eyes got red. What should I do.
Eyes need as much regular exercise to keep them healthy as any other organ of the body. Eye exercises are usually designed to provide strength to eye muscles, while improving focus, allowing flexible eye movements and helping stimulate the vision centre of the brain. Eye exercises might not necessarily improve eyesight but they help in preventing eye problems and maintaining the correct eyesight level.
Here are 4 eye exercises that can help strengthen the eye muscles and improve your vision:
1. Blinking - Your eyes get strained due to long hours of sitting at the computer or television and you tend to blink less. Whenever you blink, your eyes stay in darkness for a few microseconds that help to keep the eyes fresh, while reducing eye strain.
2. Palming - This exercise involves three steps:
- Taking a few deep breaths before beginning the exercise
- Make yourself comfortable by resting your elbows on your knees and slowly closing your eyes
- Cover your eyes with the cup of your palm, place your fingers on the forehead and the heel of your hand on your cheekbone
This exercise helps in achieving inner peace and calm and also helps in resting your mind.
3. Figure of eight - This exercise helps in strengthening the eye muscles and provides flexibility. In this exercise, you need to imagine a huge eight in front of your eyes. Slowly turn the 8 on its side. With the help of your eyes slowly trace the figure of 8. Repeat it the other way after a few minutes.
4. Near and far focusing - This exercise helps in strengthening the eye muscles and improves the vision of your eyes. It involves the following steps:
- Either sit or stand in a comfortable position for 2-3 minutes
- Bring your thumb about 10 inches in front of your eyes and try to focus on it
- Now try focusing on an object that is about 10-20 feet in front of your eyes
- Try switching between focusing on the other object and your thumb on each deep breath
Related Tip: Improve your eyesight - 5 Top foods to eat?