Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Michael Gonsalves
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Michael GonsalvesYour feedback matters!
Hi, After lunch, I have since of burning in my stomach and it continues till dinner time which makes confuse whether to eat or not. (kind of acid disbalance please suggest some natural tips to overcome this problem.
Benefits of paneer for bones and teeth
Strengthens bones and teeth
Paneer is a high protein food having high level of calcium and phosphorus which helps in building strong bones and teeth.
Prevents from bone and teeth diseases
It is very energetic food provides instant energy after heavy exercises thus has capacity to fulfill calorie requirement of the body and improves the growth and development of the bones.
It has omega-3 fatty acids and omega-6 fatty acids which helps in fighting with the rheumatoid arthritis and other bone problems.
Prevents teeth from harmful sugars
Its low level of the lactose content helps in protecting the teeth against harmful sugars.
Protects from tooth cavities
Its vitamin d availability along with the calcium prevents from the tooth cavities by preventing tooth enamels and helps to maintain good dental health.
Prevents from the skeletal deformation
High protein diet
Paneer is high protein diet having monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fat which helps in lowering the body weight, managing weight as well as reducing the risk of insulin resistance syndrome.
It has high level of dietary fibers which helps in digestion by improving the metabolism thus helps in reducing the weight.
Benefits of paneer for cancer prevention
Prevents from cancer
It is the good source of high quality protein which reduces the risk of various types of cancer such as stomach cancer, breast cancer, colon cancer and etc.
It has some cancer protecting agents called conjugated linoleic acid and sphingolipid which reduces the risk of cancer.
I live in Delhi & I am 34 year old male person. I have a tremor problem for last 4 months. What should I do ?
I, am 63 years old, my right eye become infected with herpes symplex virus in march 2014. It was treated with antiviral pills, gel and drops. I, still suffer with tearing, pain and sometimes slight redness in the eye. I use f. M. L. Eye drop for 1-2 days. I get relief for some days only. Please advice me what to do. Thanks
Respected doctor/s, I am aged about 45 years, I am putting on my weight which is not good for me. My height 5feet10" and my weight becom 98 kg. Please suggest me immediately how can I lose my weight by physically or medicaly. I am non - vegetrain
Whenever Contact to dust, even small amount of dust then start to sneeze, watery eyes, watery nose for whole day. Help to Treat permanently?
Fennel is a very common spice in India and is usually present in every kitchen. In fact, from a very young age, it has been seen that the elders advise the youngsters to consume a pinch of fennel after any meal for proper digestion. Fennel is also added to many dishes to make the dish flavourful as well, so that the person eating the dish can reap the benefits of all its medicinal properties. Fennel is much more than just a digestion enhancing natural ingredient. Fennel if boiled in water and the water taken empty stomach in morning, can be used as diuretic and also used in renal calculus. Some of its other uses and benefits are explained below.
- Breath Freshener: Fennel has anti microbial properties which clean your mouth and give you a fresh breath after every meal. In fact, it is not uncommon to notice fennel seeds being served in hotels and restaurants after a meal for better digestion and having a fresh and sweet breath.
- Helps in digestion: Fennels help in not only digestion but also help in solving various other problems like intestinal gas, bowel irritation, constipation, heartburn etc. Those with constipation are advised to have fennel milk or at least a pinch of fennel after every meal so that they would be able to relieve themselves comfortably.
- Helps in reducing obesity: Obesity has become one of the greatest concerns in contemporary times. With a rise in the sale of junk foods, individuals have started thinning the line between being fat and being obese in nature. However, when you tend to consume fennel seeds, it gives you a feeling of fullness. This reduces the urge to eat in between meals which, in turn, helps in reducing obesity in individuals.
- Helps in solving menstrual problems in women: Women who attain their puberty and experience regular menstrual cycles would be well aware of the regulation that they might face sometime or the other in the process. Consumption of fennel seeds regularises menstruation to a great extent in women. In fact, it also helps in reducing painful bleeding in women. It is one of the few natural remedies that can be tried out before opting for medical consultations and higher doses of medicines.
- Used as a natural preventive against cancer: Cancer can occur in different places including the colon. Consumption of fennel can help in the reduction of colon cancers in individuals. The anti-carcinogenic properties of fennel help in reducing cancer-causing agents in the body, thereby rendering it capable enough to fight against cancer.
Thus, these are some of the benefits of consuming fennel. Next time you consume fennel after a meal, you know why you are consuming it and what health benefits could it bring to you. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!