Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mhandera Jain
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Mhandera JainYour feedback matters!
I am urinating 4 times in hour when I consume water normally I feel this is due to masturbation. But had urine test and abdomen scan 2 months before doctor said all are normal.
Since I have type2 diabetics, there is a prostate slight prostrate enlargement. Also problem with erection. (i am 64 yrs).
Past few months I am suffering from anal fissures for which I have taken ayurvedic medicines. And now I guess it got 80% relief. But still there is a little bit pain. And the wound in anal area has not healed completely. I am taking medicine for it. But it's not healing. I am also applying pileclide cream to it. Doctor had asked me not to eat potato, fugmented food, Spices etc. After so many days of precautions also if I eat anything of it. I suffer little bit discomfort like stomach pain, gas constipation etc. Wanted to know how to get complete relief from it and when can I start eating properly without restriction.
Hii sir mujhe bar bar bathroom aata hh Maine sbhi test krva liya hh Sugar test normal aur urine ka test krvaya hh wo bhi normal hh aur ultrasound krvaya hh usme sb kuch normal aaya hh kidney bhi thik hh to please reply in Hindi.
I am getting yellowish urine this 7 days how is it and it can be a symptoms of stone what are the precautions I should take.
I have recently started getting pain while passing stools and sometimes it bleeds as well. The pain remains till first half of the day and subsides by night. The pain is just inside the anus opening and due to which its impossible at times to sit continuously and have to walk to ease out the pain. It feels like as if there is some wound which has come up inside and gets aggravated in morning after passing stools.
Hello I am suffering from kidney stone from past 3 months. I was also operated one for same. For some reason stone is getting formed in my body within a very sort span of time, after I started with medication. So 1st new stone was formed after 10 days of surgery 2nd new stone was formed after 25 to 30 days of surgery and now the latest new stone is formed after 2 months. I currently have 5 stones in my body and 3 stones are already removed. Quick formation of stone is normal? I am really worried Is there bay remedy to this I am already on vaccination.
Hello sir/madam, Im suffering from a pain in pennis when I am urinating And causing a pus (purulence) from the pennis From last two days Is this a infection due to heat Or due to sperms? Please reply me with a solution and medicine Thank you.
What you should know about Urinary Incontinence?
Urinary incontinence is the inability to hold urine in the bladder because of loss of control of the bladder. The severity may range from temporary to chronic, depending on the cause of this disease. Urinary incontinence is more common in women than men and can be categorized into three types.
Types and symptoms of urinary incontinence
- Stress incontinence: This incontinence may occur while participating in any physical activity such as a sudden cough, laugh, sneezing or exercising. The stress here refers to the sudden physical pressure that a person experiences, leading him/her to urinate involuntarily.
- Urge incontinence: A sudden, involuntary contraction of the muscular wall of the bladder causes an urgency to urinate. This urgency can be formed by a sudden change in position or sex.
- Overflow incontinence: This is more common in men with prostate gland problems, damaged bladder or blocked urethra. The person has an urge to urinate frequently but in small amounts.
Causes of urinary incontinence
There are a number of causes of urinary incontinence ranging from aging to cancer and physical damage to the neurological disorder.
- Aging: With age, the bladder muscle weakens and the chances of incontinence increases.
- Damage: Since the pelvic muscles support the bladder any damage to it (surgery or any procedure to remove the uterus) can lead to urinary incontinence.
- Enlarged prostate: Enlargement of the prostate gland in older men may give rise to this condition.
- Cancer: Urinary incontinence may be associated with untreated prostate cancer, which is a side effect of treatments for it.
- Menopause: Estrogen is a hormone that keeps the lining of bladder and urethra healthy. After menopause the production of estrogen is decreased, increasing the chances of urinary incontinence.
Prevention: Urinary incontinence is not preventable but some steps can be taken to reduce the risk of it. Maintaining a healthy lifestyle, avoiding smoking, practicing pelvic floor exercises, avoiding caffeine and acidic foods and eating more fiber to prevent constipation can help decreasing the risk of it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.