Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Meer Ziauddin


General Physician, Bangalore

23 Years Experience  ·  100 at clinic
Dr. Meer Ziauddin MBBS General Physician, Bangalore
23 Years Experience  ·  100 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

Our team includes experienced and caring professionals who share the belief that our care should be comprehensive and courteous - responding fully to your individual needs and preferences....more
Our team includes experienced and caring professionals who share the belief that our care should be comprehensive and courteous - responding fully to your individual needs and preferences.
More about Dr. Meer Ziauddin
Dr. Meer Ziauddin is one of the best General Physicians in Whitefield, Bangalore. He has been a successful General Physician for the last 23 years. He studied and completed MBBS . You can consult Dr. Meer Ziauddin at MS Clinic & Scan Centre in Whitefield, Bangalore. Book an appointment online with Dr. Meer Ziauddin and consult privately on has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


MBBS - Dr B R Ambedkar medical college, - 1994
Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

MS Clinic & Scan Centre

#619, Whitefield Main Road, Whitefield. Landmark: Opp. Brothers BakeryBangalore Get Directions
100 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Meer Ziauddin

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I have a long time allergy from dust and ddt type chemicals whenever I go nearby to these I feel pain in noes and in breathing too please suggest something.

Dear lybrate user, dust allergy occurs due to the production of histamine in blood. This production of histamine is provoked by the entry of certain foreign substance in our respiratory system through the air we inhale. A detailed case taking along with some blood test results are required to diagnose the proper underlying cause behind dust allergy. Please conduct a laboratory test of your blood for tc, dc, esr & ige. Revert back with the results & consult me privately via lybrate. In the mean-time you can take the following medications:- 1) 5 drops of homoeopathic pyrogen 1000, thrice daily in empty stomach. 2) 30 drops of homoeopathic mother tincture cassia soph q, thrice daily, after meals, in a glass of water.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 28 year old male. Actually I taken 30 sleeping tablets taken in last year due to personal problems, and nothing happened to me. Now my problem is I am sexually not fit during participation its leaked in seconds, this is my first participation in sex. Now I have lot of doubts started don't know to share. Please tell me what I have to do. And I am unmarried.

D.E.H.M, B.E.M.S, M.D.(E.H)
Sexologist, Faridabad
Your statement sound that you are suffering premature ejaculation. Do not worry follow following steps will see effects soon. 1- leave masturbation if do 2- do not watch pron movies. 3- take nutritious and healthy diet 4- avoid fast food, spicy, and oily food. 5- may take ayurvedic medicine for strengthening your sexual strength to a grater level. 6- do abdominal crunches, leg raises, push ups 20 nos each and yoga. 7- add up salad as staple in your food.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My father is having piles problem and it relapses again and again. Blood loss occurs while passing stool and also too much weakness. He has belly fat and also has high blood pressure problem but doesn't take any medicine. He is under lot of stress. please help, suggest some solution.

MD - Homeopathy, BHMS
Homeopath, Ahmedabad
Dear lybrate-user, tell your father to follow few tips. Highly fibre rich diet. Drink lots of water. Avoid straining. Have warm water sitz in a tub for at least 15 min. Do brisk exercises. And tell him to go for homeopathic mode of treatment for nit relapsing his complaints and complete cure. I am just a click away.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a 35 years male. My penis size is not satisfactory. I think my partner is not satisfy with the size of my penis, and my ejaculation time is also very short. Is there any solution to bigger my penis and longer my ejaculation? Kindly suggest. Thanking you.

Diploma in Paediatrics, MBBS
Sexologist, Dehradun
Use Jelquing to increase your penis size and for premature ejaculation you will need proper treatment.
4 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am regularly facing digestion problem. Whenever I goes for toilet I am facing problem of hard stool. I am having a normal diet as my all family usually have in a day. But only I am getting a digestion problem. Which type of doctor should I concern please help or prescribe some medicines for this problem.

PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine Services (PGDEMS), Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Alternate Medicine
Ayurveda, Ghaziabad
Hi Make a powdered preparation of dried ginger root, long pepper, black pepper, and black salt in equal quantities. Have 1 teaspoon of this mixture at bedtime with lukewarm water and 2 to 3 teaspoons of psyllium husk. Take pranacharya virechan churna or triphala churna 1 tsf in warm water before sleep at night. Take chitrakadi vati 1- tab after lunch and dinner. Take 5-7 munakkas with milk. Eat papaya in fruits .avoid tea. Coffee.spicy food. Fermented food. Junk food. Avoid alcohol consumption.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My right tonsil is effected for last seven years.. If there is any need of operation.

Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialist, Gandhinagar
? pain in throat may be due to allergy cum infection in throat. Through examination of throat is required. If required after taking throat swab for culture and sensitivity, accordingly antibiotics and antihistamincs, analgesics can be given.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello sir my name is arif and I m 23 years old I want to ask you abt sex sir when I m sex with my wife so my spum flow with in 10-15 sec so please tell me what should I do for improve my sex power.

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Ludhiana
Homoeopathic medicine VIAGOURA 2000( REPL) Drink 20 drops in 20 ml fresh water 3 times daily Dont go by name,purely homoeopathic,no side effects. Daily BRAMARI PRANAYAM for 10 minutes
5 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am not able to sleep for more than 2 hours for more than three months. Can anyone suggest a good sleeping pill for me.

MBBS, Fellowship in critical care
General Physician, Bangalore
I would like to know your age and history of any drug allergy. First please try to avoid caffeine related drinks like tea coffee or sof drinks after 5 pm. Take plenty of water and try to regularise your sleep timing hopefully this. Should help if it. Does not please get back to me.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have pulling sensation on my right cheek and the right eye lids starts flickering and tends to close. The pulling sensations travel down to to the right neck.

Dip. SICOT (Belgium), MNAMS, DNB (Orthopedics), MBBS
Orthopedist, Delhi
Hi, Please consult a good Neurophysician for examination , investigation and further advise. Thanks & Regards Dr Akshay
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm 46 years old and since I was trying for divorce for a long time, I did not have sex for last 6-7 yrs. Now, I'm having problem in erection, I'm not having proper erection. What do you suggest?

Doctor of Homeopathic Medicine (H.M.D.), Nutrition/ Diet planning, Diploma in Naturopathy & Yogic Science (DNYS), Cosmetology, BHMS, DND, Pranic Healing
Homeopath, Navi Mumbai
Take homoeopathic medicines damiana q 1oz 10-10-10 drops in 1/2 cup of water. Follow up after 15 days. Will change medicines.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello doc. Hope you fine I have a doubt, I do masturbate daily, is there any side effects or any illness or any chance to reduce performance in future.

Reparenting Technique, BA, BEd
Psychologist, Bangalore
Masturbation is not really bad; it is the addiction to it that is bad. Not even the number of years is a problem but the frequency and compulsiveness to do it is to be considered for its ill-effects. At your age you may feel it difficult and it can become addictive if you have alone time, if you obsess about it, and if you are not into relationships. The problem with addiction to this is that you may go on to prefer masturbation to heterosexual contact, even when you are married. That obviously would be an insult to your wife and will lead to a lot of conflict. Heterosexual contact is very wholesome and the physiology is made exactly for penile and vaginal contact. You will instead enjoy a poor replica of this and not know or care for the difference. The second thing that can happen with addiction is that it will become compulsive and will have no boundaries or limits, since it can be done all by yourself, whenever, wherever, and however too. The big problem a lot of children get into is the guilt around this. A useful way to discharge the energy is to get into contact games, or exercises, or even hobbies to channelize it. Also you should not spend too much time alone, and you need to keep your mind occupied with other interesting things and a lot of socializing. Even if you are not interested in marriage, for whatever reasons, it will help you to get into a friendship with a girl and enjoy the relationship where there will be a lot of excitement when you fall in love. Right now your hormones may be very active and your physiological apparatus is primed and ready for sexual stimulation. But because of your age and even otherwise it is important to develop good control and not feed into your impulses. Keeping yourself occupied and living a healthy social life are the keys to manage your sexual drives.
26 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 18 yrs old I am having fever in every 1.5 month and it totally loose my body. please suggest.?

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hi, for recurrent fever, needs to be investigated thoroughly. Get your blood tested for - CBC,ESR, Widal, peripheral smear for MP; Urine examination - routine & microscopic, Stool examination. Share the reports with me.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello I am facing a severe burning while urinating can I know Any medics which can cure. Please help me to sort this out" I don't drink alcohol or cigrate"

M.D. (Ayurveda )
Ayurveda, Patiala
kindly take BRUHATHYAADI KASHAYAM. 20 ml, twice a day before meals. Take chandraprabha vati, 2 tabs, twice a day, with chandanasava, 15 ml in half a glass of warm water, after meals. Avoid fried food, spicy food, cold eatables in your diet. Take liquid diet like moong daal, khichdi, daliya in your diet regularly. Continue the regime for 45 days. Kindly get Ultrasonography of KUB, for ruling out any renal stones or gravels. good luck.
1 person found this helpful

I am suffering from Piles disease sir piles is operation in two times but not cure. Please advise to diet.

Ayurveda, Bangalore
Hi, Food to be avoided are hot and spicy food, oil fried food and wheat and ragi preparations, pepper, green chillies. Avoid intake of coffee and tea. Food that are helpful are high fiber diet which includes raw vegetables like onion, radish, cucumber, carrot, beetroot, tomato,etc. and fruits like big banana, grapes, musambi, orange, jackfruit, chikoo, pineapple, watermelon,etc. Sprouted whole grains and oats are also helpful. Drink plenty of fluids like tender coconut, buttermilk, milk, water, fresh fruit juices,etc.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi. I am a 23 year old male. I have a problem of constipation. and heat in body. Also my weight is very less compared to my age. What should I do to put on weight and also to cure heat in the body.

D.Sc (Bio-engg.), P.G. Diploma in Diet and Nutrition
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Kalyani
You need to follow a regular diet plan and physical exercise. You may add cereals, plant protein, green vegetables. Drink plenty of water. Additionally drink aloe vera juice (barbadensis miller) at empty stomach at every morning. You may discuss with me privately.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I would like to know the difference between Heart Attack, Cardiac Arrest & Stroke? And when heart explods like a bomb?

MBBS, MD-General Medicine, DM - Cardiology
Cardiologist, Secunderabad
Heart attack is common term for Myocardial infarction, when there is 100% obstruction to blood flow in one of the blood vessels supplying heart. Cardiac arrest is sudden stoppage of heart leading to stoppage of blood circulation. This can occur with or without heart attack. Stroke is a term variously used. Some people use it for heart attack(Heart stroke) some people use it for brain stroke. There is no condition in which heart can explode like a bomb. If you swallow one, then its a different matter!!!
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Mughe jukham hai. m kya karun pichle 1 week se mjhe jukham h. koi solution batye.

General Physician, Gurgaon
Hello If symptoms are sneezing, Running nose, blocked nose 1.Take proper rest/ lot of fluids 2. and Take proper home made diet. 3. Do Steam inhalation carefully by steam inhaler twice a day for 2-3 days, 4. You can take Tablet Levocetrizine 5 mg one tablet after food once a day bedtime for 3 days.(if no drug allergy ) Consult ENT doctor for further management
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a problem with my penis. My foreskin is very tight. Exactly what I telling about my present status is phimosis. Foreskin cannot be pulled back even I text my penis to forcedly back it was very pain to me in that time. So I don't go to sex till now bcz I'm felt badly about my penis. And all my friends were criticise me .my penis look like a balloon swelling under the foreskin. So circumcision is necessary required or not for my problem. Or any easy treatments are their for my problem. please as soon as possible quickly response for me.

BASM, MD, MS (Counseling & Psychotherapy), MSc - Psychology, Certificate in Clinical psychology of children and Young People, Certificate in Psychological First Aid, Certificate in Positive Psychology
Psychologist, Palakkad
Dear Lybrate user. Phimosis is a very common problem. In most of the cases You can clear the problem yourself. Apply oil on your foreskin and on the glans. Move the foreskin forward and back slowly without hurting you much. Because the oil is lubricant, it will be easier than without oil. Do this forward and back movement 20 times several times in a day. Repeat the same every day for around one month. You will get the elasticity and you will be able to retract the foreskin completely. Take care.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed