Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Meenakshi Rao
Submit a review for Dr. Meenakshi RaoYour feedback matters!
I am 26 years old female and have small pigment on face and dark spot on knee and elbow. How can ride of this please recommend me cream or any treatment.
My neck and arm pits are black I think it's aganthosis and the black colour is due to pigmentation can you suggest me some good depigmentation creams.
I have desk job and in the last 2 year my weight has gone up from 50 kgs to 85 kgs. I want to lose weight please help.
Hello I am 56 years old. My knees have started paining. I feel uncomfortable in sitting and standing again. Many times knees pain at night.
Is Dental Cavity treatment painful? I have not consulting any doctor since 6 months and now it has grown inside me, causing pain and sensitive teeth.
How to make the penis nerves strong which have become weak due to excessive masturbation from many years. I do it 2 times a week now. But m getting married next mnth. So please tell me foods and exercises and also some medications to make my penis nerves strong and to get a good blood flow through them too. Thanks.
I have taken I pill before 15 days, now my periods have not come yet. Delayed by 3 days. Please confirm is anything to be worried.
Eye exercises might not necessarily improve eyesight but they help in preventing eye problems and maintaining the correct eyesight level. Eye exercises are usually designed to provide strength to eye muscles, while improving focus, allowing flexible eye movements and helping stimulate the vision centre of the brain.
- Palming: This exercise is also very simple to perform. All you have to do is cover your eyes with your palms. Once you have done this, just wait and see that there are no bright flashes of light. If you see that there is a bright flash of light, just wait till they go. This is used primarily to distress the eyes.
- Flexing: This is simply rotating your eyes in circles. Roll your eyes in the clockwise direction for one minute and then roll your eyes in the anticlockwise direction for one minute.
- Blinking: Your eyes get strained due to long hours of sitting at the computer or television and you tend to blink less. Whenever you blink, your eyes stay in darkness for a few microseconds that help to keep the eyes fresh, while reducing eye strain.
- Stretching: This is the most common and also one of the easiest to do. It requires you to just look up, hold for two seconds, look down, hold for two seconds and then repeat this procedure for each corner of your eye, which means top-left, top-right, bottom-left and bottom-right corners.
- Near and far focusing: This exercise helps in strengthening the eye muscles and improves the vision of your eyes.
It involves the following steps:
- Either sit or stand in a comfortable position for 2-3 minutes
- Bring your thumb about 10 inches in front of your eyes and try to focus on it
- Now try focusing on an object that is about 10-20 feet in front of your eyes
- Try switching between focusing on the other object and your thumb on each deep breath