Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I have missed my periods. Its been delayed by 3 days. Am I pregnant? Pls suggest medicine for not getting pregnant.
Always make the use of cold therapy within the first 24-48 hours of the acute stage of an injury, to prevent tissue damage, or after the first 48 hours if inflammation persists.
What to do if in pregnancy GS Measure 5MM Corresponding to 5 weeks but period not came from 3 Months. Pregnancy will Success or not?
My sister is carrying. She is now in 4th month and will be going to deliver twins. We came to know that she is suffering from thyroid. Doctors are saying that it is common that this disease will trigger during pregnancy and will be automatically cured after delivery. Is this correct? Do we need to take extra care? Will this be a problem for babies?
1. Get adequate amount of exercise
A large majority of people who suffer from migraine steer clear of any highly intensive or strenuous exercise as it is known to be the prime trigger for a severe attack. Having said that, avoiding physical activity altogether can worsen your migraines and thus you should focus on indulging in some light exercises. Activities such as jogging, walking and yoga can reduce the duration of your migraines and also bring down its severity and frequency. Moreover, regular exercise brings down stress levels which are also a major factor for triggering migraine attacks.
2. Take note of your meal schedule and type of food that precipitates headache
For most patients migraine is triggerred by irregular meal schedule and some foods acts as triggers for migraine like cheese, chocolate, chinese foods. It is very imprtant to maintain a regular meal schedule, avoid skipping meals and take note of the items that precipitate your headache. Items that can precipitate headache is different for every individual and maitaining a headache diary can help you to identify these triggers. Also, note down the occurrence of your migraines, their duration and severity. Having adequate data makes it extremely simple to recognize a recurring pattern and leads you to the main cause behind your migraine attacks.
3. Maintain a stable sleep schedule
Sleep plays a great role in triggering migraine attacks and irregular sleep patterns, not getting adequate sleep, or sleeping more than required – all these habits can lead to a severe attack. Thus, try and create a sleep schedule for yourself keeping your daily routines in mind and follow it without fail.
I am 27 years old married lady. I have a left tubal blockage as well, and it's incredibly frustrating. I tried doing IUI's but had several cancellations in a row due to the eggs always being on the wrong side. I want to know is the egg always release alternative side each cycle?
I'm 22 years old. I'm taking homeopathic remedies in positive homeopathy since a year for pcod. Ultrasound scan is now clear with out any ovarian cysts. But still I'm having periods once in three months though the scan is clear. How long does it take for my periods to become regular.
Laughter is the best medicine, we have all heard this a number of times. It is a well known fact that laughter releases healthy hormones like endorphins and send good signals through the neurotransmitters even as it oxygenates your blood with the huge gulps of air that you take in which also strengthens the immune system. Yet, for many us, not being able to laugh has become a chronic problem as we are so caught up in our day to day struggle, that we forget to smile and laugh or rather, we do not believe that we deserve to be happy. For many people, this is a lost art that they do not know how to bring back. So follow these five tips on bringing more laughter back into your life.
- Laughter Club: Join those early morning laughter clubs and get your funny bone working with a session. These sessions usually take place at the park and are a ton of fun to be in. Take a friend or two along and laugh with someone you know. These laughter clubs can be enjoyed by all ages and groups of people.
- Intent: Get into the mood with the right intention. Intent can make or break even the most trying situations and there is nothing the body will not do once the mind has decided to do it. So wake up and go to sleep with the intent to laugh more every day, no matter what the situation, so that you spread happiness within and outside and get some company for laughing even more.
- Morning Routine: Apart from the laughter club right in the morning, you can make laughing a part of your daily routine from the time you wake up. If you are in the habit of switching on the news or reading the newspaper as you get ready to face the world, chances are that you will less than happy and even slightly morose, by the time you step out of the house. So read the comic strip of your newspaper and enjoy a hearty laugh that will shape the way you look at things the entire day.
- Friends: No matter how busy you are, make time for family and friends beyond the routine greetings and meal times. Spend time with the people you love and find things to smile and laugh about.
- Comedy Nights: Reserve a special place for comedy nights in your weekly calendar and watch reruns of your favourite episodes from start to finish. Identify a favourite stand up comic and follow him or her! So laugh your troubles away and laugh your way towards a healthier lifestyle (lear more about Lifestyle Changes For a Healthy HEART)!