Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Meenakshi GuptaYour feedback matters!
Sir gd afternoon my girlfriend periods missed and 6 days late ho gye hainn Kal pregakem se pregnancy test kiya to positive aaya kyaa koi tablet hogi jo iss pregnancy ko abort kiya jaye aurr periods ho jaye jldi he plzzzz sir help.
What is aloe vera?
Aloe vera is considered a succulent plant species that is found only in cultivation. Frequently used for medicinal care, the plant is often described as a “wonder plant.” somewhat short-stemmed and shrub-like, aloe vera possesses succulent leaves from which the well-known gelatinous aloe substance is taken.
Aloe vera is comprised of over 200 active elements including a combination of vitamins and minerals, amino acids, enzymes, polysaccharides and fatty acids. All of these nutrients together make aloe the beneficial substance that it is. The plant is also known as an adaptogen, as it boosts the body’s natural ability to adapt to external modifications and resist disease.
Health benefits of aloe vera
Aloe is effective in a variety of ways and can be used to treat a wide range of conditions. Aside from being an adaptogen, aloe is high in important vitamins and minerals including vitamins a, c, e, b12, calcium, magnesium, zinc and others. The substance also contains a high concentration of amino acids and fatty acids. As such, aloe functions in detoxification, alkalization, oxygenation and immune support.
With its variety of nutritional benefits, aloe is capable of treating a range of health conditions both internally and externally. Acid reflux, acne, cancer, celiac disease, fatigue and gum issues are among the most commonly treated conditions. However, constipation, shingles, sore throat, ulcers, depression, burns and irritable bowel syndrome can also be treated using this compound.
While aloe comes in a variety of forms, fresh aloe straight from the plant is typically best. Aloe can be taken on a regular basis; however, it is most effective when taken for short periods of time as it is needed. With its variety of nutrients and range of health benefits, aloe is one of the most effective health treatments available today.
I am 27 years old and I have high BP and taking medicine for past 5 years metpurexl50 daily once Omnitan 25 twice a day BP is under control I'm going to get married within 6 months is there any problems due to this medicine in my marriage life and will it cause any infertility to me or impotent.
After how many days of missed period can you do a pregnancy test at home, & which is the best pregnancy test kit available at chemist?
I am having sex like 13/14 days ago and the boy doesn't come inside me. Is there a chance that I will be pregnant? Is it too early for pregnancy test? I don't know if its my thinking but I was feeling nauseous this days and i'm having abdominal cramping and bloating. And also I'm having pcod and my period is irregular anyway so it's so hard.
Am married before 4 months. Trying to conceive. Am having pcos too. Difficult to conceive. Am overweight too. How to reduce my body weight? in ayurveda?
Are you aware of the different types of occupation-induced sexual disorders? There are several factors that are a part of any person’s daily life and occupation schedule that give rise to stress and many other physical ailments which are capable of breaking down the body and lead to sexual disorders. Both physical and psychological factors may be responsible for occupation-induced sexual disorders. You should consider undergoing Ayurvedic treatment for such sexual disorders that arise on the account of your occupation or daily work life.
- Quite contrary to allopathic treatments where a single drug can be used for treating disorders in numerous patients, Ayurvedic treatments aim to eradicate the ailment from its root.
- Ayurveda has a solution to a wide range of problems faced by men due to their profession. Such problems include a lowered sex drive, premature ejaculation, infertility, erectile dysfunction, semen infection and many other problems.
- Ayurvedic medicines for sexual disorders may be recommended for treating all kinds of problems and improving libido. These also allow one to have a more pleasurable intercourse. Such medications are made from natural and herbal ingredients and can be used without the fear of any side effects.
Some of the most common sexual disorders caused due to one’s profession are discussed below:
- Mental stress: From a teacher to a banker to a shopkeeper, stress has become a vital part of everyone’s life and it leads to a wide array of sexual disorders like premature ejaculation, low libido and many other health problems which have neurological imbalances in their root. Ayurvedic treatments like massage, herbal remedies and regular exercise are effective remedies.
- Increase in weight: Any profession that requires a person to sit in a place and work relentlessly can lead to different problems like weight gain, lower back pain , ejaculation problems, premature ejaculation and tightness of the foreskin. Undergoing Ayurvedic massage and practising Yoga and meditation are ideal for treatment.
- Excessive physical strain: Sales professionals, mechanics, electricians, workers, drivers and many other people face too much of physical strain on a regular basis. It causes lowered sperm count, blood stained semen, weakness in erection, inability to maintain an erection and many other problems. Vajikarana therapy is a good option for treating these conditions.
- Working near hot instruments and devices: Certain occupations involve being around hot instruments and devices. This is likely to cause low sperm count and libido, along with painful ejaculation. Bus drivers, cooks working around hot stoves and tandoors, and mechanical engineers are prone to such disorders. There are several Ayurvedic herbs that benefit these conditions.
If you are suffering from sexual disorders due to overstress in your occupation, you may try these Ayurvedic remedies and improve your sexual performance. But in case the problem persists, you should consult an expert for guidance.
गर्भावस्था में किसी भी महिला के लिए पौष्टिक आहार अधिक महत्वपूर्ण हो जाता है। यह न केवल मां के लिए बल्कि होने वाले बच्चे के स्वास्थ्य के लिए भी अत्यंत आवश्याक होता है। इसलिए गर्भवती महिला की आहार योजना में पौष्टिक पदार्थों का सही मेल होना बेहद जरूरी है। साथ ही, आपको अपने खाने का लिए अतिरिक्त ध्यान रखना होता है। लेकिन, जानकारों की नजर में आयुर्वेद किसी भी गर्भवती महिला के लिए बेहद उपयोगी आहार योजना हो सकती है। गर्भावस्था में खाने-पीने के मामले में आयुर्वेद विश्वसनीय उपाय है। आयुर्वेद गर्भवती महिलाओं के लिए एक आदर्श प्रोटोकॉल है।
आयुर्वेद आहार को 3 श्रेणियों सात्विक, राजसिक, और तामसिक में बांटा जाता है। सात्विक आहार ताजा और पौष्टिक होता है, राजसिक आहार ऊर्जावान, और तामसिक आहार कुछ हद तक भारी और सुस्त होता है। इन सब में से सात्विक भोजन गर्भावस्था के दौरान सबसे अच्छा आयुर्वेदिक आहार माना जाता है।
आइए जानें, गर्भावस्था में आयुर्वेदिक आहार मेन्यू के बारे में-
• आयुर्वेद के अनुसार, गर्भधारण से पहले कम से कम 3 महीने तक सात्विक आहार करना चाहिए। इस आहार को ताजा फल आड़ू, आम और नारियल के रूप में मिलाकर करना चाहिए।
• गर्भावस्था के दौरान आयुर्वेद आहार में बासमती चावल को बेहतर विकल्प के तौर पर देखा जाता है। मीठे आलू, अंकुरित अनाज और स्क्वैश सब्जियां उनके उच्च पोषण के महत्व की वजह से सूची से बाहर नहीं रह सकते।
• मां बनने जा रही महिला तरल या घी के साथ या दूध के साथ मिश्रित चावल खा सकती है। मछली एक गर्भवती महिला के लिए स्वस्थ आहार है। लेकिन लाल मांस खाने से बचना चाहिए। इसे भी पढ़े- (गर्भावस्था में न लेने योग्य आहार)
• हर सुबह एक गिलास फलों का ताजा रस पीना चाहिए।
• दलिया और अनाज खाएं।
• गर्भावस्था के दौरान आयुर्वेदिक आहार में विटामिन सी भी आता है। जो माँ और बच्चे दोनों के लिए बहुत महत्वपूर्ण है। गाजर, टमाटर में प्रचुर मात्रा में विटामिन सी होता है। इसलिए दोपहर के भोजन में इसे शामिल करें।
• भ्रूण के विकास के बारे में बात करे, तो गर्भावस्था के पहले तीन महीने अत्यधिक महत्वपूर्ण हैं। भ्रूण के विकास के लिए दूध और पानी, नारियल पानी और फलों के रस जरूर पिएं।
• 7 महीने के दौरान नमक और वसा की मात्रा को कम करना आवश्यक है।
• आयुर्वेद आहार में गेहूं, राई, जई, अंकुरित, सेम, मसूर, रोटी, सोया सेम, और सूखे मटर आते है। इन खाद्य पदार्थों में प्रोटीन का खजाना होता है, और गर्भावस्था के लिए एकदम सही आयुर्वेदिक आहार है। आलू, पालक, बादाम, अंजीर, अंगूर और सूखे मेवे भी एक भ्रूण के लिए अच्छे आहार है।
गर्भावस्था आहार का सही चयन वास्तव में बच्चे के मानसिक और शारीरिक स्वास्थ्य का फैसला करता हैं। इस समय के दौरान स्वास्थ्य के प्रति जागरूक होना बहुत जरूरी है। और इस दौरान आप आयुर्वेदिक गर्भावस्था आहार पर पूरा विश्वास कर सकती हैं
I am suffering from rashes started through genitals and then spread all over leg and little stomach area these are rounded rashes we call it daad I've taken medicines and got rid from itching but rashes are still there suggest a medicine and things that I should avoid eating and what to eat and habits I should avoid and what to do.
I have taken an ipill on 29th of march after unprotected intercourse. Later I had a lower abdominal pain which lasted for a week and post that I started having white vaginal discharge without any irritation or harm. My periods were due on 10th of april as usual. However, it us still yet to arrive. And as of today I am already one week late. Today I took a urine home pregnancy test which came negative.(early morning urine sample). Please review in details and advice as to when the periods could be expected and also if the pregnancy is prevented?
My mother is 40 Yrs old n she had suffered from breast cancer 3 Yrs later. Now the the cancer is overcome but a new problem of' lymphedema has invite to her right arm (cancer affected side, Now she is wearing a belt given by the doctor but there is not much improvement and 8 months have passedpassed. I wanted to know that is there any suggestion you would provide to overcome it?
I am getting periods from last 7 days but in starting 2 days bleeding was less but from last 5 days bleeding is more how to reduce it or stop it already 7 days are over plzz suggest 2moro I have exam it's bleeding to much.
I am 26 years old. I got married since 3 years I want to know that is vaginal itching cause in conceiving a child. Nd when me nd my husband intercourse .sometimes I feel burning it that area. What is the solution for this. Nd what is the solution for urinary itching.
Hi. My baby weight is only 380 grams resulted in ultrasound report after completion of 5 th month of pregnancy. I am seriously doubtful that baby weight is less according to this time period. If yes, kindly prescribe me the healthy nutritious food or meal to fulfill this deficiency which might help me further for normal delivery.
Infection is generally understood as the invasion into the body tissues of an organism by certain foreign bodies such as bacteria, parasite, and virus. They are transmissible diseases and can be transmitted from one person to the other via sneezing, coughing or physical contact. They can be mild, moderate or severe.
- They can be acute, that is, can last for a short time, or chronic that lasts for a long time, or a latent infection that may not cause any symptoms at first but reactivates and resurfaces over a period of time.
- Although each infection has its own distinct symptom. Generally, these symptoms include fever, swelling, redness, inflammation, burning, cough, diarrhea, fatigue, muscular pain, nausea, vomiting, rapid pulse or rapid breathing.
- If the patient has a severe headache, difficulty in breathing, painful swelling and unexplained prolonged fever or cough, he or she should immediately consult a doctor.
Conventional drugs that are given to treat infections like antibiotics, antiviral, antihistamines and steroids have many side effects on the human body. They on one hand hamper the digestive power of the system and on the other hand lower the immunity power of the body. In the long run, these medicines can have adverse effects on the body. Though conventional drugs suppress the disease for some time, the disease tends to resurface in the future.
However, Homeopathy has been found to be of great success in treating both acute and chronic infections. The best part is that, there is no side effect. Homeopathy also boosts our immune system so that the body naturally develops the strength to fight against infections in future, when foreign bodies invade. Homeopathic medicines have also proved to be effective as preventive measures against infections.
Some of the Homeopathic medicines for the treatment of most common infections are discussed below:
- Throat infections: Belladonna, Lachesis, Lycopodium, Phytolacca, and Mercurius are most commonly administered to cure throat infections.
- Skin infection: Common homeopathic remedies are Sulphur, Calendula, Hypericum, Silica, and Hepar sulfuris.
- Bladder infection: Berberis, Chimaphila, Hydrastis, Apis, Cantharis, and sarsaparilla are commonly prescribed.
- Stomach infection: Arsenic album, Nux vomica, Carbo veg, Lycopodium, and Pulsatilla are commonly recommended.
- Sinus infection: Kali bichromicum, Pulsatilla, Mercurius, Natrum muriaticum, and Allium cepa work well in cases of sinus infections.
Most of the Homeopathy medicines are prescribed on the basis of symptoms observed. So, Homeopathic medicines are prescribed, even before the definitive diagnosis is made. Thus, the time saved prevents the infection from spreading, and the patient is automatically cured rapidly.
This is a condition of discharge during the sleep. If proper care is taken then this may lead to other sexual deficiencies. Hakim Jidawakhana, a famous sexologist clinic in Delhi, is offering specialist Night Discharge Treatment. This treatment can perfectly heel this disease. Buy Online Night Discharge Treatment Medicines from us and get perfect treatment from this deficiency.
In this disease, automatic discharge takes place during night. If proper care is not taken then this may lead to Premature Ejaculation, semen thickness, Backache, Pain in calves, Lack of energy & Poor memory.
The medicines for this treatment is perfectly made from plant’s stems, leaves, fruits, minerals, metals & other natural occurring substances. This provides strength to the nerves & muscles of penis, causing immediate stoppage to night emissions.
- Treatment is ayurvedic
- No side effects
- Person of all ages can take this
- Timely results
You can get our product offline & online also. This is certainly an effective treatment to automatic discharge during night.