Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Meenakshi GuptaYour feedback matters!
What medicine to take to abort one and half months pregnancy and its possible to buy without prescription?
My periods will be regular. This month didn't get it. It's already one week over. I want to know y it is like this and what I should do for this.
Hi doctor. I consulted you since I was bleeding heavy. Unfortunately I lost my pregnancy. The trauma which I went through was terrified. I am scared of getting conceived again. But I saw so many people who had a miscarriage had their next pregnancy successfully n have a healthy baby too. Can I also go for a healthy pregnancy now? If so what care I should take. N also after seeing the bleeding in my last lreg I was very stressed out. How to overcome from those panic situations.
I have done sex in order to stop pregnancy I am using Yamini tablets, while using that I am always feeling vomiting sensation and something change in my body ,can you please help?
I had unprotected sex on 11th july. Within 30 hours takes unwanted 72. But no bleeding and no other side effects till today 14th august. I was very tensed/stressed due to some family problem right after my sex days. My last period was from 1st to 3rd july. My period cycle is of 28-30 days. My expected due date of period was 1-5 august but today is 14th August but no period and no sign of period. I am 17 years old. What is the chance of pregnancy, can period could be missed? Is due to stress or ecp period may be missed or shifted to next month? Please help in detail. I had already once used unwanted 72 in june first time and no side effects encountered and periods came at due date. My age is 17 years.
*body should be kept warm especially feet, chest, throat and head. Sweating is very helpful. The simplest way to do it is drink hot spice tea or some other hot drink and lie down on the bed. Take some warm cover like blanket and let the body sweat for 15 to 20 minutes.
*a glass of warm water mixed with one tea spoon of lemon juice and one tea spoon of honey can be taken 2-3 times a day.
In case of dry cough especially if it trouble is during the night, take cardamom, dry ginger, black pepper and cinnamon in equal quantity, say 10 gms. Each. Take white sugar or rock candy equal to the total weight that is 40 gms. Grind them and make a fine powder. From this take half a tea spoon (about 3 gms.) twice a day with honey or warm water after meals.
In case of sore throat a clove or two cardamoms or rock candy or a few raisins can be chewed. Gargling with warm salty water is also beneficial. This can be done two to three times a day.
For hacking cough and laryngitis: equal parts of honey and juice of baked lemon,(i. E. Sour citrusfruit) or 10 -15 drops of betel leaf juice with honey three times a day.
" the greatest wealth is health"
I got some rashes on penis head which got converted into wounds.What is this and what is the treatment.
Hi! I am taking homeopathy medicine for infertility from 4 months I am having low amh and do not ovulate on time. I want to know is it possible to ovulate and conceive just 3 days before period if yes then will the period come or will it skip. After taking treatment I am noticing changes in my menstrual cycle. I get brown discharge before period for 3 days I also feel like nausea during brown discharge and get fever according to my Dr. that is the time I ovulate. Is it possible to ovulate before periods .should I try using ovulation kit.
Me and my fiancee have active sex life for quite some time and we don't use any protection, he is been doing withdrawal method and have been following tht very strictly. My periods are delayed by a week and haven't come yet. Am I pregnant? How can I be sure about this? We plan to we'd after 6 months and not prepared to start family at this stage kindly advise what shd I do. We mutually decided not to have baby now but don't want to disclose it to our families.
Hi, I have my periods on Nov 20 after that still now I didn't have my periods, I am married and already I have a kid with two years and I took pregnancy test it's showing negative. So my husband went to medical shop and bought menofit plus tablets to get my menses but I did not the periods. Then I don't want to take risk so I went to doctor on Jan 1 they tested the same pregnancy test and that showing negative. Doctor suggested me to take maxogest tablets for give five days for morning and night. I took the tablets but still now I did get my menses. Actually myself and my husband decided not to have any baby right now bcoz just now we both get the good job we don't want to spoil that. We want to get out from this problem kindly guide me in proper way to get my periods. Please do the needful. Waiting for the right reply at right time.
My menstrual has stopped 3 years back, now I feel to have a baby so will I get pregnancy at this stage?
I am pregnant 6 months. Last time I check my baby through ultrasound. Ultrasound report is by baby position breeching. What I can do now?
Hello I am 36 weeks pregnant I had notice my tummy dropped down. I am not worried but sometimes I feel my cervix has open but my water is not break. What should I do what is natural labour symptoms that I know that its time. Is normal delivery very painful tell me home remedies which help me in delivery time.
I use my sperm and my wife use donor eggs in ivf process, does my baby DNA and my DNA match 100% in paternity test.
When tissues that usually grow inside the uterus, start growing outside the organ, it is called endometriosis. Painful periods, pain during sex, pain while urinating or bowel movements, extreme bleeding, fatigue, infertility, diarrhea, bloating and nausea are some of the symptoms of endometriosis.
Treating endometriosis usually depends on the following factors
- Severity of symptoms
- Severity of the disease
- Future plans for children
Depending on these the doctor might opt for any of the following treatments
- Medication for Pain: If the symptoms are mild, then the doctor will prescribe some pain killers like Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Hormone Therapy: Hormone therapy is effective, but once you stop them, your symptoms may come back. Some of the hormone therapies include:
- Hormonal Contraceptives: Birth control pills, vaginal rings and patches are useful in controlling the hormones that are responsible for tissue build-up outside the uterine cavity.
- Medroxyprogesterone: This drug stops menstruation, which in turn stops the tissue build-up and put an end to all the symptoms. But on the other hand, gaining weight, low bone production and depression are some of the common effects of this drug.
- Gonadotropin-releasing hormone (Gn-RH) antagonists and agonists: Hormones that stimulate ovaries are blocked by these. They bring down oestrogen levels and hence prevent menstruation.
- Danazol: This drug prevents menstruation and symptoms of endometriosis by blocking the hormones that stimulate the ovaries. However, Danazol may not be a favourable option because of its side effects. The drug should be avoided during pregnancy.
- Conservative Surgery: If you are trying to get pregnant, but you already suffer from endometriosis, then removing endometriosis surgically is a viable solution. Your uterus and ovaries will be preserved, which might increase your chances of becoming pregnant. Even suffering from severe pain might find relief from conservative surgery.
- Hysterectomy: In extreme cases, the only way to deal with the symptoms is to completely remove the uterus, ovaries and cervix. Since a hysterectomy means you cannot have children, it is kept as the last option for women in their reproductive age. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.