Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. Meenakshi BhatYour feedback matters!
I'm 27 years old I am having running nose from last 6 month I go to many doctors if I use medicine i'm ok but if the medicine finished the problem is same.
Hi My name is ANAND I am 26 years old, I have heavy acidity problem (daily) so please tell me the solution for controlling the acidity 2. Some times heart pain also starts to me so what can I do for that please give me the solution.
It’s that time of the year again, where 'a year is ending and the new year is going to start'. All of us want to put our best foot forward in the coming year. We want a new thinner, healthier, more energetic and flexible body next year. We also want to get back to our few years old skinny jeans. So, what are the new year resolutions for 2017 that will up our health quotient substantially?
Read on for the five hottest dietary changes to take care of your health:
- Eat more Omega-3 fatty acids: Omega-3 fatty acids is good for the heart. You can get Omega-3 by eating walnuts, fish and flax seeds. Omega-3 is also good for getting help with PMS and menopause symptoms.
- Pile up on veggies: Daily recommended intake of veggies is three servings or more. How many of us reach this target? And then we complain of vitamin and mineral deficiencies. Veggies are our source for many important vitamins. So to tackle fatigue, muscle pains, low sex drive and vision problems, you can consciously eat more veggies the coming year.
- Fibre is key to health: Fibre found in veggies, fruits and whole grains is crucial for the health of the gut. Remember the adage that all diseases begin from the gut, so make fibre a part of your daily diet. Getting enough fibre will also prevent cardiovascular disease, type 2 diabetes and a number of cancers. It will also help you slim down. Remember that the recommended daily intake of fibre is 21 to 38 grams.
- Cut down on meat: This will be of great help to your heart because you will be eliminating a huge source of saturated fats which increases LDL that causes obstructions in heart arteries. Go for more tofu, soya and white meat.
- Treat sugar as enemy no.1: We all eat too much sugar. In fact scientists are calling sugar as the most potent drug of the 21st century and with good reason. Health hazards of excess sugar consumption include excess weight gain, abdominal obesity, elevated triglycerides etc. Sugar also increases inflammation in the body and this is the cause of a number of deadly diseases. One sure-fire way to cut down on sugars is to stop eating out of packets. Yes, processed foods contain a lot of hidden sugars and fats. Nixing processed foods will up your health quotient naturally.
Start a food journal to keep track of what you eat and also convince your friends and family to join in your healthy New Year plans. This way, you will have a support system in place to keep you motivated and on the go. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.