Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Meena Prashanth
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Meena PrashanthYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 30 years old. doctor told I have very mild pcod because I have only few sign like little bit hair on head, tension, depression that's all. I have regular periods. Mostly it comes after 28 days. It remain 3 days. Doctor suggested 2 medicine bigomet sr 500 and ovarus plus daily one. 2 months and 10 days passed to taking medicine. In between I got pregnancy in June but after 6 week, My pregnancy turned into chemical pregnancy and I got my periods. When I confirmed june's pregnancy, doc stopped ovarus plus tablet and after getting, chemical pregnancy, she again start that tablet after all this happened, doc suggest me to weight one cycle and again try in july. One more I want to mention my weight is 58 and my height is 5.2 feet. Please help by giving your suggestion what to do. Should I try in august. Medicine are correct or not. Should I try after 3-4 month. What is the possibility of having next healthy pregnancy.
Sir, I am 22 femAle, I have a small cystic lesion of 0.5 cm in my right breast. And consulted doctor, had an ultra sound. Qnd I was given medication for 3 months evening prime rose oil and vitamin e capsules. I had them for 3 months. There is no change in it .kindly tell me will it SHRINK? I am so tensed about it. And I had no pain from the beginning. I went to the doctor on self examination.
I had my period on the 16th. I had unprotected sex on the 20th and the 26th. What are the chances I'm pregnant.
Most couples are surprised by the way the arrival of a baby alters their relationship and their entire lives. Whether it is your first or second child, your relationship with your partner is likely to suffer a jolt. Having babies can bring each other closer, but it can also chip away the basic constituent of the relationship.
Some of the most common relationship pitfalls that a relationship suffers from and their remedies are discussed below:
Deprivation of sleep
- It goes without saying that having children can be overwhelming as well as exhausting. The cumulative nature of the sleep deprivation leads to mood swings and makes it difficult to cope up with the regular stress.
- This stress accumulates and is likely to affect the relationship between the new parents.
- To help the condition, it is recommended to sleep while the baby is asleep so that your mind and body can relax.
- You can seek help from your family members too, if they can help you cope up with the regular chores.
Lack of intimacy
- It is no surprise that sexual intimacy would decline while being pregnant and it eventually vanishes after childbirth.
- Sexuality is a very personal and intimate connection between two people; sexual disconnection and dysfunction can become a crucial problem for many people.
- You should not view lack of intimacy as a sign of rejection as it may cause misunderstandings and the relationship may suffer.
- You can have other forms of intimacy such as touching or kissing or snuggling and take your time to connect with each other physically.
- Remember that sexual connection is not the only way of physical connection and you must try to explore them while being pregnant and after childbirth.
- When a new member comes to the family, it invariably leads to increase in responsibilities and this may cause a physical deprivation.
- It also causes resentments and glitches when one partner feels that he or she is executing more tasks than the other.
- This leads to miscommunication and physical intimacy is likely to suffer.
- Try to map out each other’s routine and see to it that each one has his or her own share of responsibilities.
- The transition that any couple undergoes while the woman is pregnant is certainly joyous and when the child comes to the family, it can be miraculous as well as challenging on the other hand. You cannot afford to let your love life sink, and therefore, both of you should come together to keep the love ignited.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
She is delaying her periods from a week and having problem like back ache and very frequent she goes to washroom. She has tested for pregnancy using Prega news and test shows -ve. What she can do to be sure that she is not pregnant and what she can do to get the periods and to avoid frequent going to bathroom. I anticipate a reply from you.
She is not having her regular period and also plain in lower part (uterine. She unmarried. It is happened second time continuously.
I am 24 year old. Trying to become pregnant from last three months. My doctor gave me evagon 150uiu inj on 7th 8th 9th. N eutrig hp 10000 on 13th. Last month my doc did ultra sound n told me chances are very high. By today I checked hpt 1 day before my periods it negative. Is medicine cause delay in hcg level to rise.
When I press my wife nipples, they leaks such as milk. My wife is of 42 having two females. We are using ayurveda contraceptive. No lump seen in her breast. Why milk secretion starts after pressing, she is not pregnant.
Green tea originated in China but is now widely used all over the world. The reason people prefer drinking green tea is because of its numerous health benefits. Let’s take a look at the many benefits of green tea:
- It aids in weight loss
The best Indian dietician says that, green tea helps you to lose weight. It increases our metabolism rate. Polyphenol is present in green tea which strengthens the rate at which our body turns fats into calories and also the levels of fat oxidation.
2. Helps with diabetes
Best weight loss diet plan for People suffering from diabetes can have a cup of green tea after a meal. Green tea helps to slow down the rise of blood sugar after eating.
3. Keeps skin healthy
Green tea contains antioxidants which are very good for our skin. Antioxidants delay the ageing process and make you look younger for longer. It also protects the skin from sun damage.
4 .Improves brain function
Lucknow dietician saysthat, Drinking green tea improves brain function. It makes you more alert since it contains caffeine, but not as much caffeine as in coffee. It makes your brain more active.
5. Prevents heart diseases
Green tea helps your blood vessels to stay relaxed and helps to withstand the changes in blood pressure. So drinking green tea is very useful in preventing heart diseases.
6. Oral health
Best dietician in india says that, Green tea has the ability to kill bacteria. Drinking green tea improves your oral health. It kills the bacteria that causes plaque and tooth decay. Drinking green tea also reduces bad breath. And thus promises you better oral hygiene and health.
Green tea is also known to fight stress and depression. It contains a component called thiamine which creates a calming effect on your body.
Even though this drink is very beneficial for your heal, you must take precautions before consuming it:
- Do not have more than two cups of green tea per day. Everything that is taken in moderation is good for you. But if you consume things in excess then something even as good as green tea can have side effects, such as:
- Upset stomach: Excess dose of caffeine can also lead to an upset stomach.
- Avoid taking it on an empty stomach. Best dietician says that, consuming green tea on an empty stomach can lead to toxicity. Have green tea after a meal or after you have eaten something. If taken before meals, it can cause acidity.
- Don’t consume green tea if you are pregnant. Green tea should be avoided by pregnant women or while you are nursing a baby. It can give rise to risks.
Outbreaks of zika virus infection, caused by an emerging mosquito-borne flavivirus, have occurred in Africa, Southeast Asia, and the Pacific Islands; currently, there is an ongoing zika virus outbreak in the Americas. Zika virus is transmitted to humans via the bite of an infected aedes mosquito. This type of mosquito usually bites during the daytime and breeds in standing water.