Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Meena NagrajYour feedback matters!
Tip of the Day - Do not add sugar to your child's milk. The child develops a sweet tooth and you cannot stop him/ her from eating sweet things later, adding to his frequent decay and multiple visits to the Child Dental Specialist. If your child has decay, it is better to have the same treated ASAP so that it does not result in irregular teeth later on.
Hi i Had pain and decayed smell in 6+ teeth with food particle struck in between the joints of teeth. Root canal completed and filling up done yesterday. Still I have a sensation to press the gum near their joint and below and feel tolerable pain but the decayed smell continues making me to feel that still some food paricle is yet to be removed from the root. My dentist affirms that no food particle is left behind but still I feel the pain when I press the gum and decaying smell persists remedy please.
I am 18 years old my problem is teeth is very yellow so please advise to make teeth white. Please advise.
My teeths are becoming yellowish from last month and am using close up toothpaste. I want whiteness in my teeths. What should I do?
Is there any real teeth whitening procedure? If there what is pricing? How much percentage we can trust those?
Sir my teeth are yellow even though brush properly. Please provide me solution to make my teeth white?
Hello sir I have feel fever and allergic in my teeth and runny nose and feel weakness from last 1 day. What can I do.
Suggest any tooth paste for children below 2 years. I already purchased one tooth paste named as" cheerio gel" fluoride medicated oral gel. Is it suitable for child?
Hi sir this is raju and I have big problem. My teeth was very pain after every 2-3 days. So I press request answer my question and help & I do not kow what I problem please help.
You may not look forward to a dental examination, but you can't avoid it. A dental checkup every six months is crucial to your dental health and to maintain that beautiful smile. Skipping a dental checkup may save you time and a little discomfort now, but can cost you much more pain, time and money in the long run.
Here are 6 reasons to maintain a regular dental check up schedule:
- Fight Cavities: A clean up is a big part of a dental examination. No matter how well you brush and floss, there will always be spots that you miss out on. With time, plaque and tartar can build up in these spots leading to cavities if not addressed in time. The worst part about cavities is that you can feel them only once the tooth has been damaged. Thus, if you skip your dental examination, you may need a filling instead of a simple cleaning.
- Prevent gum disease: Plaque and tartar affect not only your teeth, but your gums as well leading to diseases like gingivitis and periodontitis. These are marked by shrinking of the gums that makes teeth sockets loose and eventually lead to tooth loss. Gum disease treatment can be very painful and expensive hence it is best to get plaque and tartar cleaned regularly before they begin to cause a problem.
- A brighter smile: Your daily cup of coffee or tea can stain your teeth with time. Wine and cigarettes also contribute towards making your teeth look dull. A professional dental cleaning can help remove these stains and give you a brighter smile.
- Find hidden problems: X rays are also an important part of a dental examination. An X-ray can detect problems that lie under the surface like misaligned teeth, bone decay, tumors and cysts. These problems rarely show any symptoms in their early stages and hence without an X-ray you would have to wait for it to advance to a more painful stage before seeking treatment.
- Boost overall health: Regular dental checkups can also lower your risk for heart disease and stroke. In addition to checking your mouth, a dentist will also check neck, jaw and lymph nodes during a regular check up for swelling and other abnormalities. This can help in the early detection and treatment of a number of diseases.
- Detect oral cancer: Oral cancer is easily treatable if diagnosed in its early stages. However, the only way to diagnose this correctly is by visiting the dentist. A test for oral cancer is pain free and takes hardly any time.
So, think about it. Visiting the dentist may make you a little uncomfortable but in the long run is well worth.