Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. MeenaYour feedback matters!
After 3 cycle of clomid I didn't conceive. All report are normal including semen analysis of husband. Now doctor suggested me HSG followed by laparoscopy Is it mandatory to do both the test. Is there any side-effects. Please suggest.
Hi I got married. Since front five years I did not conceived. I have thyroid, pcod and I gt fibroid operation. And my husband count is less it's not 15 percent kindly give me suggestions to conceive and suggest me best fr conceiving pls pls pls.
Recent period I am getting Hatch (very hi-pitch sound, but not bcoz of Cold or shyness (I use to get Cold once in year, some times twice) and also frequent Air Release (gas ) with abnormal sound (very often). Now I am 71 plus.
Im thalassemia patient. Im using desferal therapy. Now, im married. My husband is normal. If im pregnancy, may I using desferal therapy in trimester first?
I a m 23 year old girl and I had 13 weeks of pregnancy and I do not want child now I m very stress I want to go an legal abortion please guide me I already took mifepristone 200 mg but nothing happened please tell me is any medicine still work for 15 weeks almost or surgical abortion please guide me how to go legal abortion.
I'm a 20 year old girl. I might be 1-week pregnant ,I've consulted with local doctor but even she's not sure about my pregnancy. I don't want to be pregnant right now, so I want an abortion can it be possible with Misoprostol pill? And what amount of dose would you recommend? I don't want to be pregnant at this moment I want a solution. Please help me out.
Blood in urine, medically known as Hematuria is not usually a cause of concern, but it can translate into an adverse condition if left unevaluated. The kidneys and other structures in the urinary tracts such as urethra (tube connecting the bladder to the outer part of the body); bladder (that stores the urine) and ureters (tube joining the bladder to the kidney) are the sources of blood flow to the urine. Hematuria can be accompanied by symptoms such as discharge of tea-colored, brownish-red or pink colored urine due to the presence of red blood cells, traces of which can only be detected under the microscope.
Underlying causes behind this disorder might be:
- Urinary tract infection is where the bacteria enter the body through the urethra and begin to proliferate in the bladder.
- Kidney infections (pyelonephritis) is when bacteria infiltrate into the kidneys from the bloodstream or travel up from the uterus to the kidneys.
- A kidney or a bladder stone is marked by the minerals in the concentrated urine precipitating out and molding into crystals that deposit on the bladder or kidney walls.
- Enlarged prostate is a condition in which the prostate gland, that is situated just below the bladder surrounding the upper part of the urethra, starts growing as males head towards their middle age.
- Kidney disease such as glomerulonephritis causes swelling of the kidneys, thus disrupting the filtering system.
- Bladder, kidney and prostate cancer are also possible causes.
- Hereditary disorders such as sickle cell anemia (a hereditary disease of the red blood cells in the hemoglobin) can also pose as a cause behind this disorder.
- Kidney injury as a result of heavy blows, accidents or injuries sustained while playing a spot can also contribute to this condition.
- Medications such as penicillin or the anti-cancer drug ‘cyclophosphamide’
- Strenuous physical exercises like intense workout or running may also result in Hematuria.
There is no fixed cure for Hematuria; instead the doctor would work on treating the repressed conditions behind the symptoms, such as prescribing antibiotics to heal the urinary tract infection or a medicine to shrink and normalize the enlarged prostate or administer a shock wave therapy to destroy the kidney or bladder stones. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Please tell me resion i have period at 8th march and again on 27 of march and i have sex at 23 march any chances of pregenency?
Doctor jab humara ovulation ya fertile day chalu hota hai tab sex kare toh kya hum pregnant ho sakte hai And Mere frnds Kate hai ki agar hum period ke 7 din phele aur period ke 5 din ke baad sex kare toh hum pregnant ni hote aur ha period ka 5 din baad MATLAB including period days ya complete hone ke baad m really confused.
I want to get pregnant. My last period date was 10th april. I am worried because my sis-in-law faced miss carriage due to certain reasons. The Dr. advice to firstly contact a Dr. Then think of having a baby (taking energy medicine or so) wen (date of intimation) and how (with or without medicine) can I try to get pregnant?
Hello doctors I have pcos problem. My gynecologist advised me to take duoluton-d for 21 days, so I started it from yesterday (9/10th day of period) is it possible to see slight bleeding even after taking the tablet?
I am nervous that if I might get pregnant. I gave my husband a hand job and his semen came all over my hand. I swiped his semen on my hands with a towel. After 5 minutes I washed my vagina with same hands with water. Is there any chances to get pregnant? We are not planning for a baby right now.
We all have issues in life which we want to resolve and feel happy and light again. What matters here is knowing how to skillfully deal with the problem rather than building up fears and anxiety around it.
Here are the two basic but extremely effective tactics to use to solve the issue before we let it take a larger form.
1. Write the issue down- we tend to worry about issue nonstop, even before sleeping. We want to get out of the situation but we don't know how. We even tend to worry about it a bit too much and out of helplessness, not knowing what to do, go into these vicious circles where it gets a little tough to come out of. We often tend to push painful emotions away, because we don't want to be in that situation, it hurts! we want to push it away as hard as possible and as soon as possible.
But just wait! take a step back and get to know what exactly you are worrying about. What is going on in the first place? you might first start from a very superficial level. Ex- I just broke up with my boyfriend. But try to do some free flow writing about the issue. Here are a few questions to help you start looking at the issue at a deeper level.
What is going on
How are you feeling about it
What hurt you the most
Why do you think all this happening? where do you think it all started from?
Which need of yours was being satisfied that has been cut off now? example: a girl who has recently experienced a break up says: what truly scares me about my break up is that I am scared to be independent; I need someone constantly supporting me.
How much were you truly responsible for what has happened and how much were others and other environmental factors contributing to the issue.
These are just few questions to get you started to explore the issue. Write whatever you feel like and whatever comes to your mind. Free flow writing about the issue will automatically lead you into different and interesting areas which you might not have even explored before. Try not being resistant to the idea of writing and approach it with a curious attitude.
2. Brainstorm- now that you have a better understanding about the issue, where it is probably coming from, what you should probably look at to resolve it, and also now that you feel less burdened, since it is all out on those papers, it is time to brainstorm the solution!
Remember here that every pain or suffering is temporary. There is always a way to make it better.
Pick up on the cues your mind has given you about how to resolve the issue or at least which areas to focus on, while writing down your issue. Write down the probable options you have to resolve your issue. For example- a worked up business man realizes that he is experiencing a burn out since he has stopped gyming. He realized this while addressing the question, where did it all start from. Now he realizes that gyming was extremely crucial to de-stress and resolves to make time for it again.
Reflecting on what worked for you earlier, or what helped you feel better earlier, would give you great insights into what you should probably do now.
The girl who broke up realizes that her main need was to have some constant support. Upon brainstorming if there were other ways this need can be fulfilled, she has realized that she has great friends and a lovely sister whom she can talk to, she also sees it as an opportunity to grow herself into a strong independent women.
3. Utilizing your resources to the fullest- when you brainstorm alternatives of what you should probably do, you will see that they lead you to very interesting resources. It is practically impossible to solve an issue if we don't have enough information and the right resources. Few of the easily available but unbelievably effective resources which have a large impact when implemented are listed below, in case they haven't struck you till now. These are such simple resources we often tend to overlook or underestimate.
Parents- just spending some time around them might make a huge difference to the way you are feeling. They are almost readily available for us, but we tend to just ignore it and choose to get locked away in our rooms and go on a ride again with our negative emotions. Instead just step towards them!
Friends- we are scared of looking vulnerable if we share our problems with our friends. We also tend to disguise the problem or give bits and pieces of it, because we feel telling what exactly is going on might make us look really vulnerable. All these could just be our assumptions. If these friends are close, exposing the vulnerable you, could even get you closer, and you can take a sigh of relief to finally put it out of you.
Hobbies- often people say, if my situation is better only then I can go and do what I like! it doesn't quite work that way. Hobbies help you de-stress by channeling your negative energy and replenishing you with positive energy, they empower you to face the issue. This is what is going to save you big time! simple things like watering the plants, sketching what is going on in your head or something creative, just coloring, etc. Prove to be great ways to help yourself feel better.
Social communities- it is great to be out there with like-minded people, or with people who might be experiencing the same thing as you. Just push yourself with that one first step and you just might be sorted!
Don't be afraid to seek out for help- everyone faces issues, everyone does! but a proactive person is the one who will be able to pull him/herself out of it and feel good and confident again. Prolonging things might make the pain turn into suffering. Seek help from a psychologist/ counselor when you need it. It is a great space to explore yourself and be mentally fit.
These are just few of the resources mentioned here. Now when you grab your pen and paper I am sure you will come up with a great list! figure out which resources work for you and keep your resource box ready to rescue you!