Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Meena
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. MeenaYour feedback matters!
I have taken five contraceptive pills in last two months. After taking the last pill I had my periods, that was on February 1. There after I had protected sex. But still haven't my periods. What's my problem?
Meri shadi ho kar 1 year huwa hai. And I want to ask what should I do to have strong feeling. When we do sex I don't get strong feelings? And mere miscarriege huwa tha Oct mei and I've light pimples on my face. Mera face phele clean the .there was no pimples on my face .please help me? Suggest me something which is helpful for me?
I had a bigger breasts few year before and now its going smaller n smaller day by day. I do not know whats the problem. Please tell how can I bring back my breasts like before and what is the reason its becoming smaller?
Staying active is a very good way to relieve stress, primarily due to the release of endorphins when you exercise and elevate your heart rate. Endorphins make the body feel good, because you’ve energized the body and accomplished something worthwhile. They can also directly counter the effects of stress hormones in our body. Yoga is another great way of busting stress, as it requires both physical and mental discipline, and is deeply rooted in clearing your mind of anxiety and improving focus. Whatever form of exercise you choose, just get out there are stay active!
Hi Slight brown discharge , 9 weeks pregnant. No cramps or pain. Got u/s one day earlier to discharge and all was fine. Should I go for an ultrasound again. Is it worry some. No discharge , it's been more than 12 hours.
I am 21 yrs. I had an emergency contraceptive pill immediately after intercourse as the contraceptive had broke. Should I take the dose again? My last period started on feb 10th. I had: unwanted 72 No medical conditions like thyroid, pcod.
I have done sex and wants to be pregnant, and the issue is how many time I have to do sex to protect the egg, one or more?
I am suffering from heavy white discharge to not stop from 2 years continuously please help me I take a ayurveda medicine bt no use this problem is no cure.
Many people suffer from a low libido problem. This can be a problem for their partners as well as for themselves. A low sex drive can also reduce one's self esteem and confidence. In severe cases it also leads to depression.
Factors which can cause low sex drive:
- Sexual problems: Many sexual problems also lead to a low sex drive. An inability to experience orgasm even after a lot of attempts can make one indifferent to sex. Some people also experience pain because of a tight vagina. In such cases their desire to have sex reduces greatly.
- Medical diseases: Many medical conditions also affects your libido, such as cancer, arthritis, blood sugar (diabetes), artery diseases, high blood pressure and neurological diseases.
- Medications: Some people suffer from depression and anxiety disorders. To get over these disorders most doctors prescribe them antidepressants and anti-anxiety pills, these medications create a very low libido.
- Habits: Many lifestyle habits such as over-consumption of alcohol can make your sex drive reduce a lot. Smoking also decreases the blood flow in your body which may make your libido fall.
- Surgery: Reconstructive surgeries such as breast reconstruction surgery and genital tract surgery can also affect sexual desire and give your body signals to not engage in an intercourse.
- Fatigue: Tiredness because of physical activities or caring for your old parents or young children can also make you uninterested in sex. Your body and brain might not have the energy to engage in an intercourse due to fatigue.
- Menopause: The levels of estrogen reduce greatly during menopause. Low estrogen levels make your vagina dry hence sex can be uncomfortable and painful. Women also go through hormonal changes which make them suffer from a low libido.
- Pregnancy: After pregnancy, breastfeeding your baby becomes an everyday activity. This can reduce sexual desire because of the pressure of caring for a new born baby.
Regular exercising complemented with enough sleep is known to reduce stress thus giving you a high sex drive. Avoid consuming alcohol. Testosterone replacement therapy (a therapy used for treating erectile dysfunction) also treats low desire.