Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Meena GnanasekharanYour feedback matters!
I see my mental ability decreasing. So I want some mental exercise in order to increase my concentration and sharpness.
I also feel depressed very much. Make me feeling guilty day by day for this sex thought and also suffering by anxiety. please help me doctor to solve my problem.
I am medical student my problem is having confusion about each and everything whether its small or big. Please tell me what I do?
My mind is cannot t remember any thing not in every time in an particular insendence I try to remember that things I can not. My age is 20 year old iam studying bca.
I am 30 years old men I have lost 6 kg weight in the two months, I feel like all fat I have been lost. I consult the dr, they said due to sever anxiety. I have gastric and diabetes, I have done all diseases like thyroid, hiv,all came normal, how can recover for this problem. please help me, daily I am thinking about this weight loss.
I lost interest in everything either it is about food, hobby, life,living style. I constantly asked a question from myself that why I am alive?
I am facing stress problem Dr. consult shilajit capsule but I am use dabur shilajit capsule but not benefit please consult good brand shilajit capsule or ayurvedic medicine for stress come down.
Hello My age is 26 yrs. Hai Meri problem ye hai ki mere brain me vibration anf current jasa ho taha aisa pahle bhi hua tha tab mai 12 yrs. Ki thi tab maine doctor ne sare test karke mujhe Serta 50 or petril .25 tablet di usse mai theek ho gai thi mujhe samajh nahi aa raha ye kya ho raha hai mere sath or us doctor ne kaha tha ye bimari man se judi hai mansik hai ab aap bataye mai kya karu please
I am shaan 22 years old & smoking cigarette from last 5 years. And now I wanna quit dis at any cost please help me out.
GREETINGS My age is 48 years old male guy, a vegetarian with no habits of drugs and alcohol. I am having a low back pain on my right side hip only after flat sleep relaxation. Especially while wake up. After that the pain disappears. The pain occur even during noon relaxation for a period of 20 to 30 minutes. Other than this body condition is normal without diabetics, bp and other diseases. Request to suggest to what to with this problem. Thank you.
Hi. I am 29 year old man. My problem is unnecessary I think to much. I dont know why. Can you give some tips. Thanks.
I'm having OCD for many years I have identified that it was called" OCD" an year back! But it does not affect my normal life except and ony except my toilet practices! All the time when I go poo I feel like there is still sumthng, and I spend at least half an hour in toilet and I shit less! I have a fear to travel because of this I always think abt my stomach and when i'm thinking I feel so much of gas. I'm tired of this and I wanna get rid of it Is there any simple measures to it which I can do? I just want to be like others.
My son is suffering with bipolar mood disorder has been ob volporic acid but suffered with acute pancreatitis due to its high dose. But since last one year he is on oxcarbazpine so called oxitrol but he is facing concentration problem and not getting proper sleep. please advice.?
I loose concentration in studies day by day. When ever I start studying. I lost somewhere and think of other things instead of studies.
Paranoid personality disorder (PPD) is a mental disorder which makes you feel fearful, nervous and suspicious about people or situations around. This disease usually starts to show its signs from early adulthood and is more common in men than women. People suffering from this disorder are unable to maintain close and long lasting relationships with people as they have the habit of blaming and not trusting other people. The most common symptoms of this disorder are:
- Doubting the loyalty of others
- Fear of revealing their own personal information
- A tendency of holding long lasting grudges
- Inability to handle criticisms
- Abrupt instances of anger and instant reaction
- Showing traits of coldness in a relationship
- Having a feeling of always being right
- Having problems in relaxing
- Being stubborn, argumentative and hostile
- Causes: The exact cause behind PDD is still unknown, but according to some medical researchers it happens due to a combination of biological and psychological conditions. Additionally, bad emotional experiences during childhood and having gone through a physical or mental trauma also leads to the development of the disease.
- Diagnosis: This condition cannot be diagnosed at home and is usually diagnosed by a specialist. The first step taken by a doctor in order to diagnose the disorder is an examination of the medical and psychiatric history of the person. Additionally, if the health records of a person do not indicate anything, then the doctors usually go for some expert opinions by a psychiatrist.
- Treatment: Most of the people suffering from this disease are not even aware about it, until someone brings it to their notice. Doctors usually believe that psychotherapy, which is a form of counseling, is the best way to treat PDD.