Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Md Riazuddin
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Md RiazuddinYour feedback matters!
I am 20 years old female I am suffering from PCOD from last 3 years. I underwent a treatment but still I find no results I have problems loosing weight. No matter how hard my diet is or how hard do I workout m not able to loose weight Can you please design a diet chart for me as every case is spl? Or give me some guidance that what should I do now? Moreover my menses have reduced to 1.5 days only. I want to get well asap.
I am suffering from cold from last 5 years, whenever season changes. I easily gets adapt to it. Can you tell me the permanent cure and preventive measures for the same?
Dear sexlogist. Main ek ladki hun. Mera married life kuch problem huaa he. Husband ko mera anus mein anal sex ki pasand hai. But mera anus bahut tight hai aur anus ka hole chota hai. Kaise bada anus hota. Kindly reply. Chota anus hole ke liye mujhe bahut dard hota hai doctor.
My husband has gone through an operation 2 years back where his splin was removed and last years he went through another operation were half of his pancreas from the tail was removed. And he is also suffering from diabetes from last 2 months and from last one he is suffering from sever pain in his stomach due to gastric problem .please suggest your opinion.
As humans are getting exposed to heat can be one of the most detrimental things we can ever face. Moreover, Heat is necessary but excessive heat can open doors of tons of diseases, for sure. Hence, to let you know more on this topic, let us move ahead and discover the top 5 reasons so as to why heat makes you sleepy-
- Dehydration: Yes, that is to the point. Heat generally makes us tired and as a result, lots of water and electrolytes are taken out of our body. With this, we tend to feel a lot more tired and full of dizziness. Further, with the loss of water and essential salts, our body moves into dehydration state which makes us sleepier.
- Keeping oneself Cool: Like any other sweating, our body expands and contracts on a regular basis. In this scenario, due to heating, our body expands in an attempt to cool down to a minimal extent. With this, like any other energy, with expanding, our body becomes tired and a lot sleepier than the usual.
- Light Exposure: Heat has a relation with sunlight which does affects the sleep and wake cycle. Obviously, this is surely not a bad thing. In fact, people who don’t get enough of sunlight gets more prone to a number of diseases. However, a constant exposure to light which does drain our energies and makes us feel more tired and pale.
- Heat has the ability to trick your brain: As we know, our bodies do trick heat with daytime which is good but can become detrimental at times. Further, it causes our brain to feel awake when we are suffering from a hot climate. And, when we enter any cold environment, all the fatigue attacks our body and makes us more worse and tired.
- Chemical changes occurs in our Body: With heat and sun being the main culprit of dehydration, they bring a series of chemical changes to our body. In chemical changes, it includes tanning, sunburn and even wrinkles become a major part in this case. Hence, with a series of such chemical changes, our body will become more prone to sleep, for sure.
Wrapping Things Up
So, there you go. Here are the top 5 reasons so as to why Heat Makes You Sleepy. And in case, if you are a victim of heating issues better look at the above reasons, find solutions. And you will tackle the lone heat issue with ease and comfort.