Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Md RiazuddinYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old I have fungus infection for a 2-3 years I took much medicine but it not complete so give me advice or medicine to clear it completely.
Actually from last few days he is suffering from the problem of frequent urination and also he is not feeling to eat anything. So sir plzzz give solution for it, especially the frequent urination problem.
My sleep is reduced I am not able to sleep at night means I feel sleepy approx 1.30 at nite between that I study in that period and wake up at 8 in d morning dur which I am unable to complete 7 8 hours of sleep.
Hi. My left ear lobe has got cut/open. Can I get it sutured? please let m know the procedure n recovery time needed?
Lots of burning inside my belly. If I eat food then only I need to go to latrine, consuming water also produces gas. Eating rice also produces burn inside. Gas form a lot. It feels like hot water is circling around my belly and it pains. please help me plzz what medicines can I take. What I should eat. please help.
I will be getting headache frequently. Once if I get headache it will be for three days. Can you tell me solution.
My penis is very thin and my sperm reduce in 3 to 5 mints by masturbate what precautions I use to increase my sex power for better sex life.
What are the negative effects of masturbation?is it dangerous for our future life?can erected semen cause disability to do sex?
My wife is put under TB medication (tuberculin 4). She is getting nausea, skin eruptions for last 5-7 days. She is taking medicines since 17th August. First 5 days were without much trouble. Her doctor has advised to stop medicine temporarily. Is is okay to stop TB medication in between? Also, how to cope up with side effects? Please advise.
Urinary incontinence is a health condition in men, which is caused by loss of bladder control. Urinary incontinence usually occurs in cases of medical conditions such as an enlarged prostate, Parkinson’s disease and diabetes, and may also occur after a prostate surgery. Urinary incontinence is an irritating and embarrassing condition, but with proper treatment, it can be cured. There are several ways to treat this condition which include home remedies as well as medications and surgery.
Here are several methods used to treat urinary incontinence:
- Caffeine, soda and carbonated drinks cause irritation in the bladder and worsen the symptoms of urinary incontinence. Alcohol is a diuretic and increases the amount of urine too. So abstain from coffee, alcohol and soft drinks to make a difference.
- Dietary adjustments are required for the treatment of urinary incontinence. Several spicy and acidic food items can make urinary incontinence worse. Hence, you should avoid having such foods for some time.
- Urinary incontinence can lead to stress and you must get rid of it for better health. You can try relaxation techniques, such as meditation and breathing exercises. Biofeedback is another option by which you can observe your bladder muscle contractions on a monitor.
- You should try a behavioral technique known as bladder training. This would require you to urinate every half hour, in spite of not having the urge. Slowly try to increase the time in between the bathroom breaks.
- You need to flex your muscles to gain control over urinary incontinence. Kegel exercises can be practiced as they boost the strength of your pelvic muscles.
- You should find the right muscles that are required to stop the passing of gas.
- Pads and disposable undergarments can be used by men. These help in containing leaks and also protect the skin from irritation and odor.
There are several medicines, which help in the treatment of urinary incontinence in men. Some of these work to relax muscles for preventing unwanted bladder contractions, while others help in blocking the nerve signals to the bladder. Drugs used for the shrinking and treatment of an enlarged prostate are also used as blocked by prostate lead to bladder irritation. Now-a-days, more than 80% cases of incontinence in males respond well to medications.
Surgery may be the ultimate option for the treatment of urinary incontinence. Options depend on the cause of incontinence. If it is because of obstructing prostate, prostate surgery by TURP / HOLEP is curative. If it is because of bladder overactivity, BOTOX injection in bladder is useful. If it is TRUE incontinence after radical prostate surgery then treatment include a male sling or artificial urinary sphincter implantation. In sling operations, a type of material is wrapped around the urethra for compressing it. In Artificial sphincter implantation, a cuff is used in order to close the urethra. Urine is released by squeezing the pump to open the cuff. A Interstim device similar to a pacemaker is used to stimulate nerves, which help in relaxing the bladder and pelvic floor. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.