Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. MazumdarYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from lower back pain for a week. After sitting for a while standing becomes a painful process. The pain is on the left lower back. Please advise.
My grandmother is 66 years old and had a shoulder fracture 1 year ago and she went treatment for it but the bone did not join. Now can she opt for operation now at this stage and age please guide me.
I am 32 years married women and for the past 1 year I am suffering with mouth ulcers when I take hot and spicy food items and also suffering from stiffness of my back bones when I woke up in the morning and unable to bend. This back pain in even noticed when I stood for long time.Please tell.
I am having severe pain in the middle of the first joint from the tip in my right index finger. It's paining severely for about two years till now. While holding any object at its edge with that portion of my finger, it gives me unbearable pain. The pain is in the middle of the first joint from the tip, just opposite to the place where my nail in the right index finger begins. I feel the pain in the bone beneath the outer muscle. Please help me with it.
My back pains a lot while studying. Even if I does little kind of work it pains. And the pain becomes more at times.
I am 26 years old It Professional. I suffer from back ache from last 3 months. Kindly suggest me a remedy.
How much it will cost to go for LOW LEVEL laser therapy/ per time. How many times It was required LLLT for Acl ligament tear to heal to normal?
I am 25 years old female and have a backache for last 2 months. I have relief a pain ointment cream but have no effect.
I work for pharma company. I had to stand whole day to do my daily routine work due to this I suffer from ankle pain in the morning when I wakeup.
Hello doctor, I am 30 years old. I am suffering form 12 monts back pains and mri report l4 l5 disk problem.
I have backache from 2-3 days and I do not know the reason behind this sophisticated pain please tell me something.
Hi Doctor, I am a female of 45 years old. I am diabetic from 2 years. I am keeping it in control till now. But, I have got trigger finger to the middle finger which they say will go only by operation. Being diabetic I am scared to do so. Before it was there to the middle finger, but now I am facing the pain even in the thumb. Can you please suggest me to say is there any alternative other than operation. What best can I do. Thank you.
My husband is 28 years old. He has pain and inflammation in heels, ankles and sometimes knees. Doctor has stated in report as spa axial. So I wanna know what is it exactly. Oa or ra? as per his blood test reports. Crp-65. 7, esr-135, creat-0. 95 sgpt-48, haemoglobin - 9, plt-3. 4, tlc-10000.
, hello sir I am devender kumar age 36 when I band my knee for long time both knee pain I checked my calcium and vitamin d that report is ok what can I do.
Hi I have diffuse disc bulge protruding l4, l5, s1 which according to doctor is minor not significant. But I have pain in my complete foot sole becomes red when stand for 3minutes I a. Foot started 2 months back previously I had radiating pain in my butt, shin. Now problem foot pain. Will it become pain free after few months or its been 6 months should I wait or opt for operation.
Weakness of the muscles due to a genetically inherited condition is known as muscular dystrophy. This condition prevents the body from producing the required protein that can help in building muscles. This protein is also responsible for making the muscles strong and stable. This is most commonly seen in children who may seem clumsy as they begin to grow up and indulge in varied kinds of movements. Let us learn more about this condition and the ways in which it may be treated.
- Symptoms: In order to better understand the ways of treating this condition, it is important to take stock of the varied signs and symptoms that are associated with the same. The main symptom of this condition includes difficulty in walking as well as constant slips and falls that may be endured by the child. Also, the children suffering from this condition will have trouble in lifting the leg and foot in a normal way.
- Other Complications: This condition can also affect the heart and lungs by making the muscles in these regions weak. Also, this condition can lead to a number of serious breathing problems that will need immediate medical intervention so that it does not become fatal. It may also lead to accelerated heart beats and affect the hands and feet of the patient in an adverse manner. This condition can be found in different types, each of which will affect the patient in a different manner.
- Physical and Occupational Therapy: One of the most effective ways of dealing with condition in the long run is to indulge in physical and occupational therapy. With the help of a physiotherapist and other specialists, the patient will be taught to move in a more deliberate and normal manner without falling too often. Also, the patient will be eventually trained to go about life and various functions with certain kinds of movements that will be limited to the issues that the patient may be facing. Bracing will also be required so as to help the child cope better in the physical sense.
- Prednisone: This medicine may be prescribed by the Pediatrician to ensure that the progression of the heart issues may be slowed down. This will ensure that the heart may function in a more normal manner despite the muscle issues that it may be facing. The doctor will usually recommend that the medicine should be started when the child is around five or six years old.
- Spinal Fusion: This surgery can lessen the pain and reduce the severity of the symptoms, which can lead to better chances of moving in a normal manner. This will also give the child better posture so that the child may breathe normally.