Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. MazharYour feedback matters!
My mother is 60 years old and every time in changing season she got throat infection and had to take antibiotic course, kindly advise some solution to increase immunity. She is hypertension and takes amodep 5 mg daily.
I am having low sugar problem means low calories it is always difficult to eat calorie food what can I do?
I have a condition called chordae I heard that this can be cured by surgery! I wanted to know how much would it cost me? And is it safe for me to go ahead with the surgery?
I got heart attack on 27th june 15. It was moderate one. There is no damages to my heart. I have got done plasti for 80% blockage. This is because of high cholesterol. Please. Suggest me the ayurvedic medicine.
I am diabetic for 20 years. Insulin dependent, high bp. Under control. Suffering with gastric trouble. How to control gastric trouble. Nexpro L using but no relief. Sugest.
I have gain so much weight and can't stop myself from eating so is it harmful for me because I eat so much fast food and is there any heart attack possibilities as some one said me that it can cause heart attack.
Hi, I am 40 male I would like to know how can I curb my cholesterol in a natural way and any specific and safe medicine in ayurvedic which I can take and pls suggest me for acidity also.
My mom has cholesterol and she take medicines daily as directed by the doctor can you please tell me what are the best things for her which she can eat.
Sir I have stomach pain from one week it comes only when iam go for urine or bathroom at that time only I suffer from this pain I also consult doctor he said that this is heat problem so whats this problem please answer me.
I. M heart patient before 7 month big heart attack come with me but recently my health is not good tell me the solution.
Diastolic hypertension not control with Tab telmisartan40. Then Dr. add chlorthalidone6. 25,hypertension controlled, but when after 3 months again Dr. keep me on tab telmisartan40, then after 2 days again diastolic BP rise. Dr. says then continue combination Tab, but it causes electrolytes disturbance on long term use of combined drug, particularly with chlorthalidone 6.25. So suggest my actual medication. My All cardiac profiles blood investigation are normal. TMT normal Echo cardio - normal.
My father has been suffering from high blood pressure since 5 years. Now he used amlodac AT tablet. His BP is 140/95 in today. Now his legs and finger nerve become contract in today. So I want to know which medicine is better for him.
My grandfather has undergone bypass surgery 15 years back. N has undergone stent operation recently. He is a diabetic n hypertensive. He became weak. What diet should he follow? N many ppl say that mutton bones soup should be given for bone strength. Is it good? Bcoz I heard mutton contains more fat.
Sir, mera sarir bahut weak. Mera pressure 100. Kon si medicine use karna, please batao. Can I take ELIXIR NEOGADINE syrup. Please mujhe batao. Me konsi medicine use karu.
Blood pressure readings above 140/90 are classified as hypertension or high blood pressure. Hypertension causes straining of blood vessels and an interruption in the blood flow. There are no specific symptoms, but prolonged hypertension can lead to a heart stroke.
Listed below are a few ways to reduce high blood pressure:
- Limit your salt intake: The sodium content in salt disrupts the balance of fluids in your body, leading to high blood pressure. To avert hypertension, cut down on your daily salt intake to a maximum of one tablespoon.
- Indulge in physical exercise: If you are suffering from pre-hypertension (mild hypertension), it can be avoided or controlled by engaging in physical exercise such as brisk walk, swimming or playing a sport. Exercising regularly can lower blood pressure levels by 5 mmHg (millimetres of mercury).
- Bask in the sun: Exposure to sunlight alters the nitric oxide levels in your blood which leads to reduction in blood pressure. Thus, soaking up the sun can prove to be a great way to avoid a stroke in future.
- Add ginger and cardamom to your diet: The two spices, ginger and cardamom, provide required warmth to your body and help in stabilising the circulation of blood in your body and help in bringing down blood pressure levels.
- Add more green vegetables to your diet: Green vegetables, preferably the leafy ones, are rich in nutrients such as magnesium, iron and folate which help in maintaining the blood circulation that is essential for combating high blood pressure.
- Switch to decaf coffee: If you can’t give up coffee entirely, switch to decaf beverages as caffeine is responsible for tightening your blood vessels which leads to increased stress and blood pressure levels.
- Start drinking tea: Herbals teas such as chamomile, ginger, green tea and hibiscus tea contain herbal properties which soothe your blood vessels and nourish the blood flow. Herbal teas also help in hydration and rejuvenation of fluids in your body.
- Update your playlist: Music is proven to be therapeutic and updating your playlist with soothing Sufi, Celtic or Instrumental tunes can help you relax your mind and combat stress related blood pressure spikes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist.