Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Maya.P.NairYour feedback matters!
I have rashes on body as per my doctor its tenia it happens evey year and skin becomes dry and it bleeds after scratching as of now as per my doctors consultation I am applying zydip c cream and clotrimazole nuforce dusting powder and also few tablets like tex180 and terbis but unfortunately this medicines work for only temporary purpose it reoccurs after some time again ,can you please suggest me some permanent medicines or cure #please suggest some medicines or cream manufactured by gsk (glaxo) as I have heard its very effective and I do not want all this marks on my inner parts anymore so please suggest something for removing this marks.
A prolonged intimate experience is always desirable, but due to varied reasons, men sometimes experience early discharge. Also known as premature ejaculation, it is the most common male sexual problem. About 30% of the male population has had this problem at some time in their lives, with the semen coming out before any of the partners experiencing an orgasm.
The ejaculation has two phases: Emission and Ejaculation. In people with early discharge, there is quick emission of the seminal fluid and the sperms are ejaculated before a thorough penetration, because of which there could be incomplete satisfaction for both the partners.
An actual definition for this problem is not possible, as different people have different expectations and experiences. However, as a general rule, ejaculation that happens within 10 minutes is considered premature. Some of the causes include anxiety, unhealthy lifestyle, and inappropriate dietary patterns. For men, early discharge can be very stressful as they begin to doubt their self-worth. The inability to satisfy their partner can be very troublesome.
Symptoms: There are no symptoms other than experiencing it during the actual act. There is a rapid arousal with a short-lasting erection and an ejaculation that happens within minutes or sometimes even less than a minute.
Remedies: While the anxiety and the lifestyle changes need to be managed, there are other simple techniques that can help manage the issue at hand.
- Eggs: They provide the required protein that is essential for the production of sex hormones.
- Blueberries: This improves blood flow, especially to the genital area, thereby helping maintain erection.
- Asparagus powder: This can be mixed in milk and boiled and consumed twice daily.
- Almond and ginger: A mixture of crushed almonds soaked overnight with ginger powder, cardamom, and saffron in milk also gives desired results.
In addition to this, there are specific yoga postures which are believed to help in delaying the ejaculation. Meditation including bhastrika pranayama, anulom vilom, and kapal bhaati can be helpful.
There is a strong psychological component with stress and anxiety being major reasons for early discharge. Therefore, managing these underlying issues can often relieve the problem. Counseling the couple also is very helpful in managing the issue. An understanding spouse often helps solve the issue, rather than aggravate it.
Therapies like shirodhara and shiro basti can also help reduce stress and anxiety and manage premature ejaculation. Frequent sexual activity should be avoided, with masturbation not to exceed more than 2 times a week. Also, it has been observed that incidence of premature ejaculation reduces with age and most men learn to control ejaculation as they grow older. The problem is more with younger men who are more anxious and curious about their sex life.
Lybrate | Dr. Priya Darshini speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Hello sir/mam, I am 26 years old and weight is 60 and 5.3 inch height. I want to reduce my weight ,what should I do for that? I can control on my diet, but I do not know what is the correct diet?
I am suffering from acne for past 2 year. I under gone many treatment's and now finally acne reduced much but my skin look dull with light colour patches how could I get rid of them? Currently I am using "clindamycine Phosphate" and sometimes " Benzyl Peroxide " gel.Could I continue them ? and what to be taken to get rid of my dull and patchy skin?
Hello, I have been suffering from digestion problems from the last few months. What should I do to get rid of the problem?
I am 24years old and newly married and trying for pregnancy. But I have menses pain and using spasmonil pain killer as prescribed by the doctor. I had pcod and 3 cycles hormone tablet I took. After curing pcod doctor gave me this pain killer. But sometimes I take 2 tablets a day. Still I didn't get pregnant. Is the pain killer reason for that? Please tell me solution and again I want to go for a scan. Is there any tablets that cures pain at one dose for 1 day fully,
I have blackhead on cheeks and white heads beneath eyes and pimples spreading all over the face and other areas tried all possible remedy and medicine spent a lot nothing helped really worried, need a effective solution and please expert advice only Thanks.
I am losing hair quickly and had tried all shampoos and treatment. Nothing is working please help. I am sure any solution for this can be obtained. Please help as soon as possible. Thank you.
I started smoking pot over a year ago. After 1 year my weight decreased by 25 KGS. My cheeks also shrunk and I look extremely pale now. Now I have stopped smoking and I want to gain weight extremely fast. What should be my diet now so that I can gain weight quickly and recover my body within a period of 2 months?
Actually my frnd have problem related to gastric so I want to ask solution about problems problems n ol.
I am suffering for dry cough for the last 2 week and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be don ?
I am having thin and rough hair for a long time now. My hair has become so rough dry and frizzy that my hand and comb stuck between hair strands. How can my haur be treated.
I'm 29 years old and I've got TSH of 4.8,LDL/HDL ratio is 5.189 and HDL cholestrolof 30. What should I do? Should I take tablets for Thyroid?/
My periods were irregular before marriage. Now after marriage they got normal. Is it good to become pregnant soon? As we are trying to conceive from last 6 months by doing sex weekly thrice.
As the world has moved and is moving towards a more sedentary lifestyle, where non sedentary jobs have become lesser, posture is something that tends to get affected a lot.
Let's look at how some of these bad body postures can affect your health in the long run:
- Increases depression and stress: Many studies have revealed that walking or sitting in a slouched or generally bad position increases the susceptibility to depression and stress. Slouching or sitting in a bad position and thus developing a bad posture will constrict the body, resulting in the poor blood flow. This may cause you to be irritable and tired and over a long time it will contribute to depression and increased stress levels.
- Bad breathing patterns: The lungs and the rib cage in your body need to be expanded fully to work at their best capacity. However, due to bad body postures, the rib cage and the lungs will be constricted and not be able to work at full capacity. This over time will build up to create long term problems with breathing as well as other resulting health problems.
- Problems with digestion: As is the case with breathing problems, when the body posture is not correct it will also affect digestion. This is so, as bad posture also affects the intestines and if they are pressured or constricted in any way, will affect the entire digestion process. Slouching may also cause you to develop a paunch or belly over time due to a combination of bad postures and digestive problems.
- Developing chronic pain in the back shoulders and neck: This is probably the most common and the most quickly noticeable problem, if you have a bad posture. Most of the population with sedentary lifestyle either currently has or has experienced this problem in their back, shoulders and neck. This is again due to constrictions of the muscles and misalignment of the various bones that support these parts. Long term misalignment could cause deformities that could spiral into problems, which are far worse.
- Headaches caused by muscle tension within the body due to bad postures: This has afflicted most of the sedentary work force all over the work, at some point of time or the other. While sitting in a bad position for a prolonged period, the tension in the muscles will build up releasing chemicals that may contribute to headaches. If these become frequent they could contribute to other health problems such as high blood pressure in the long run.