Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Maya.P.NairYour feedback matters!
Dear Concern My mother is going through a severe mental stress. Anxiety,fear is there. She is screaming, she is always thinking that somebody will kill her children and family members. She is not sleeping at night.Always telling us that some body is planning to kill her or her family members,she can heard all this things We are consulting an neuro psychiatrist for that.He has given some medicin.For last two weeks. But no improvement Kindly help me what to do, how to deal with this kind of paitients.
My body weight was approximately nice before one year but in one year my body weight has increased much please help me.
Hi this is kumar, sometimes I am getting headache in backside. It will not come regularly only I went to outside in the afternoon and if I don't put oil from last 4 days (this is I observed). If it comes regular headache then it's fine but i'm getting backside like neck pain. Please give me the suggestions. Thank you.
Think of this yoga pose as another form of foreplay. It limbers your spine, helps get you into an even breathing rhythm, and improves focus -- so your mind stays in the moment. Move with a steady flow, so that each rounding up (the cow part) takes a full breath out and each arching downward (the cat part) takes a full breath in.
I have been having Psoriasis for almost 5 years now. I have no white patches but some of the plaits have become black in colour. My elbows have become very dark and also the skin right you Dee my nails keeps peeling off and is little dark. My nails recently started becoming really white and have pale patches on some. When I try to cut my nails there is white powder inside the nails. Secondly, I constantly get psoriasis on and around my private parts. I apply the MOMMOZ S ointment but it keeps coming back. There is a patch grey or just little discoloured in the middle of my thigh and my private part. Kindly suggest what I should do for these problems. Thank you very much, Nikhil Kumar Age- 24.
Could you please give me yoga and pranyam for hair loss from top sides. please help I am worried. Does balayam help. Can I get my hair back on the topsides. Plzz help im only 18.
I lost somebody close last year and since then fell very depressed and prefer keeping to myself all the time. Please help.
Hi sir I have a problem in sexual life my wife is not that effectively take part in sex she do not take organ in mouth or come over pl help me to how to solve it and make my life happy.
Hello, I'm a mother of 5 year old. Feeling very depressed now days, lots of mood swings. Loosing interest in everything.
Myself age 21 male I do gym suggest me a protein shake after my workout so that I can grow up mymuscles.
Sleep hygiene tips:
- Getting good sleep is important in maintaining health. There are several things that you can do to promote good sleep.
- Sleep hygiene help promote good sleep using behavioral interventions.
Sleep hygiene tips:
- Maintain a regular sleep routine
- Go to bed at the same time. Wake up at the same time. Ideally, your schedule will remain the same (+/- 20 minutes) every night of the week.
- Avoid naps if possible.
- Naps decrease the ‘sleep debt’ that is so necessary for easy sleep onset. Each of us needs a certain amount of sleep per 24-hour period. We need that amount, and we don’t need more than that. When we take naps, it decreases the amount of sleep that we need the next night – which may cause sleep fragmentation and difficulty initiating sleep, and may lead to insomnia.
- Don’t stay in bed awake for more than 5-10 minutes.
If you find your mind racing, or worrying about not being able to sleep during the middle of the night, get out of bed, and sit in a chair in the dark. Do your mind racing in the chair until you are sleepy, then return to bed. No tv or internet during these periods! that will just stimulate you more than desired. If this happens several times during the night, that is ok. Just maintain your regular wake time, and try to avoid naps.
- Don’t watch tv or read in bed.
- When you watch tv or read in bed, you associate the bed with wakefulness.
- Drink caffeinated drinks with caution
- The effects of caffeine may last for several hours after ingestion. Caffeine can fragment sleep, and cause difficulty initiating sleep. If you drink caffeine, use it only before noon. Remember that soda and tea contain caffeine as well.
- Avoid inappropriate substances that interfere with sleep
- Cigarettes, alcohol, and over-the-counter medications may cause fragmented sleep.
- Exercise regularly
- Exercise before 2 pm every day. Exercise promotes continuous sleep. Avoid rigorous exercise before bedtime. Rigorous exercise circulates endorphins into the body which may cause difficulty initiating sleep.
- Have a quiet, comfortable bedroom
Set your bedroom thermostat at a comfortable temperature. Generally, a little cooler is better than a little warmer. Turn off the tv and other extraneous noise that may disrupt sleep. Background ‘white noise’ like a fan is ok. If your pets awaken you, keep them outside the bedroom. Your bedroom should be dark. Turn off bright lights. Have a comfortable mattress.
- If you are a ‘clock watcher’ at night, hide the clock.
- Have a comfortable pre-bedtime routine
- A warm bath, shower, meditation.
Some who are struggling with sleep regularly find it helpful to print out these recommendations and read them reularly. If you accidentally miss some of recommendations, or have a bad night, do not fret. By following these sleep hygiene recommendations, you will help yourself to get into a routine that promotes good sleep opportunities.