Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Revision Ear Surgery
Treating Deviated Nasal Septum
Sometimes I use to have pain in my ears. Few month back I was having alot of pain so I consulted a doctor he gave me few medicine and remove the wax. N then he checked my eosinophilia it was 8. Now what to do. I pains sometimes.
From past 2 years frequently am having nose bleeds and doctor told that i have deviated septum. Medicines are not working and doctor after CT scan report suggested to have operation. Is it major operation?any consequences?
Both left and right ear'Tone burst eroke' they advised to take hearing machine but its also not using for me please tell me the treatment.
I ma 4 years old. Have dust allergy. Recently got headache in the evening from nose infection. It it sinus? I am taking synerest tab but it releaves temp.
I have sinus and some kind of fluid like cough is coming in my mouth in very short intervals and uneasy throat. Blocked nose while sleeping. Please help.
What is sinus tachycardia. Is this harmful. I had ecg and sinus tachycardia was diagnosed. I always feel anxiety dizziness and palpitations. I was very stressed at the time of ecg thats why my heart rate was 100bmp.
Sir, I am 38 years. I sweat more than normal while less labour also got tired. I have problem of dizziness usually. Please advise.
SIR, I am 30 year old female. I am suffering from a very bad throat irritation and dry cough from past 3 years. I am having Hyperthyroid too. The throat gets an inching sensation and it will go only after coughing aloud. I have consulted doctors there are may its allergy. I have so many test which includes CT scan of thyrox and TB also. All the test is negative. Doctors have prescribed some allergy medicines and montek LC. But this is not helping me at all. When during medication the cough may reduce but after that it comes back. I am suffering this problem from last 3 years .Due to this I am facing alot of difficulty while talking and communicating with people .After we seconds of my conversation with others the throat gets that incing sensation leading to coughing aload./ Many times my throat gets painful too. Kindly suggest, me what can be the reasons for this and a proper diagnosis. Thanks
Though nosebleeds are usually not a cause for serious concern, it can sometimes be a scary experience and cause a lot of anxiety. The nose is home to a lot of blood vessels and being fragile they bleed easily. Nosebleeds, however, can be a cause of concern if they happen regularly. While a few factors can be taken care of easily, there are a few rare cases that are actually alarming.
- Injury or blow to the nose: Any injury or sudden blow may cause the nose to bleed. The severity of bleeding depends on the intensity and nature of blow/ injury.
- Sinusitis: Bleeding is seen in a moderate number of cases of sinusitis. Not every person with sinusitis experiences nose bleeds though.
- Hypertension/ high blood pressure: People, who have high blood pressure and one or more of other predisposing factors, might experience nosebleed in some cases. High blood pressure basically increases your chances of experiencing nosebleed.
- Liver infection: This condition can be one of the rare causes of nosebleed.
- Conditions hampering blood clot formation: There are certain medical conditions in which the blood clot formation does not take place effectively and thus the bleeding incidents can happen with minor causes as well.
- Blood thinning medication: People having blood thinning medicines are more prone to experiencing an episode of nose bleed for obvious reasons.
- Excessive scratching or sneezing: This might cause the nasal wall to rupture, causing minor bleeding.
- Excessive alcohol consumption: In people who consume alcohol in an excessive amount, nose bleeding might occur as an after effect.
- Blood cancer/ leukemia: In some cases of leukemia, the patient might experience nosebleed along with other complications.
While some causes can be self-cured at home, a few others need proper treatment from a medical practitioner.
Related Tip: Why Nose Bleeding Can Be Serious?