Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
I have ligament tear in my right leg. I had operation. How much time it will take to start running and is there any possibility of getting tear again?
Facing Bone and muscle pain in leg from past 3 to 4 years. Can't stand for long, and it gets so sensitive that even the lower part of leg (from ankle to toe) starts hurting and she always has to take rest after doing any work. Kindly suggest the problem and the solution.
Hi, I am 51 years old I frequently get back pain. I work as a steno in my office for 8 hours. Right now I am suffering from fever, running nose, throat infection. Please provide me an proper solution.!
I am 17 year old teenager and I swelling in my knees as I got hurt while playing and I have applied all type of creams and lotions but nothing worked. So suggest me some tips and prescriptions to be fit n fine again and be able to play cricket again. Thank you.
Mere knee me pichle 3 se 4 saal say heavy pain hai .Kafi doctors ko dikhaya koi fyda nai hua mai kya kru ?
Dark spots near ankle, they appeared in left leg and then coming up in right. Starts from little red colour to darker color. Slight pain in calf muscles noticed.
I hv bck pain problem last 10 days. Below waist & above hips between both hv so much pain. M disturbed in my daily routine.
I have been suffering from calf pain in left leg since 2 year still I don't get any relief. I have consulted to many doctors taken many medicine. Suggest me what to do.
I am occasionally having a pain in my left leg since the past year. And I think my legs are binding a little bit.
I am a 55 years old female having leg pain for last 6 months. The pain is in the upper part of the toe. What I should I do?
Hi sir good afternoon my problem is my left leg heel is getting pain and burning could please advise what is the problem how can I cure it.
Hello Dr. my mother aged 66 suffering from severe back pain pl give some remedy n also she has arthritis thks.
Sir I am 37 year old male. I have regular shoulder pain problem since last one month. What should I do?
Sir, having severe thyroid problem tsh level is 8.50 and I am taking 50 mg tab thyronorm. Even then level is not coming down feeling tired and back bone ,knees and legs are paining vitamins n calcium if any I don't know Dr. kindly help. Plz.
Human bones are continuously being removed and formed, which is necessary for its proper maintenance. However, in certain cases, especially with aging, some bones and joints will be worn down to an extent where the body will not be able to reform them. This is especially true in the case of hips, which may become worn due to age or other problems within the body.
Hip replacement surgery:
When this happens, a hip replacement surgery can be performed to replace the original joints with a prosthesis or artificial hip, which is usually made out of metal or a specially formed composite material or even a combination of the two. Along with other parts, it replaces the natural hip with an artificial hip to restore mobility and other related functions.
Benefits of hip replacement surgery:
- Lessening hip pain: This is one of the major factors as well as symptoms of requiring hip replacement surgery. Due to the grinding down of the bones, even the slightest movement causes pain and after the surgery and the recovery period, the pain is lessened.
- Correction of bone deformity: When the bones grind down and are abnormally reformed, deformities may occur reducing mobility. Artificial hips will ensure that deformities are corrected and resulting problems are thus eliminated.
- Return to normal activities: This is possibly one of the primary advantages of this surgery, although it entails a long recovery period. However, most patients can get back to their normal activities and are able to resume a pain free life.
- Ability to have painless sleep: Many people who suffer from hip displacements or bone deformities are not able to sleep properly due to pain. After the surgery and the recovery period, they can return to normal functions and habits, thus are able to sleep properly.
- Leg strength increase: Many patients tend to have an increase in their leg strength as one side of the hip tends to become very weak due to bone problems before surgery. After surgery and recovery, the same side tends to have an increased strength due to the implant.
- In most cases a lifelong solution to hip problems: As the hip replacement prosthesis is made out of metal and if the operation is successful, it usually tends to last till the end of a person's life and this area usually doesn't tend to have problems again.
Related Tip: "5 Common Causes of Hip Pain in Women"