Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Massod A K GhouriYour feedback matters!
I am 49 years and started suffering from urinal incontinence while coughing and sneezing. Kindly help.
Mera miscarge ho gya tha. Last year or ab hum thoda or tym lena chahte h baby k liye isme koi problem to nhi.
I am having from a small penis (3-4 inches when erected). I am in a doubt whether it create any problem for having child. Will this cause a problem for any health. Please give a detailed report in this matter. I have not consulted with any doctors till date. Can you please help me with this?
Hi doctor. Having sex with many girls (Who doesn't have any hiv & std) without injecting my sperm in there vagina. (having sex without using condom) Will I get any diseases like hiv& STDs?
I am 24 male and was suffering from early ejaculation and I have a very small penis of about 3 inch. I am not satisfied with my sexual life. What to do.
She is 1 years and 2 month. No medical history. She had high grade fever and mild congested lungs for 2wks. They gave paracetamol sup and nebulizer tid. She became sick with chest distress. Admitted in hospital 3 days diagnosed as mild pneumonia and? Foreign body in lung. They kept her in icu with antibiotics iv and asthma medications. Oxygen saturation fluctuated from 80s% to 100%. They transfered her to tertiary hospital for bronchoscopy. Then she became so sick when reached that hospital and they did intubation immediately with ventilator and send for urgent bronchoscopy. They didn't find foreign body. The infection increased became severe pneumonia. After 2 days both lungs collapse. They applied ecmo for 7 days but it happened complications. The Bleeding increased. The kept her on rbc and fbb transfusion. After that the removed ecmo. Now she is on ventilator and icd applied because pneumothorax happened 5 times in both lungs. She is now one month on ventilator and I've antibiotics. But her condition deteriorating to worse. Every day infection increased. Now also she got adenovirus. Please what we can do for her? Because her condition become worse?
Hello sir If I will take cup of warm water with in every half an hour to reduce belly fat. Then should I leave cold water?
Skin inflammation caused due to overexposure to the harmful rays of the sun is known as sunburn. UVA and UVB are the ultraviolet rays that cause maximum damage to your skin. Overexposure to the sun triggers the development of melanin (color imparting pigment) on the upper layer of your skin or the epidermis, resulting in the formation of a tanned skin. Severe sunburn can damage your DNA also.
The most common symptoms of sunburn include:
- Your skin may appear reddish in color
- You may notice wrinkles
- On touching, your skin may feel hot
- Frequent itching sensation may make you feel irritated
- Blisters may pop out due to sunburn
- You may suffer from fever too and that may result in nausea
- Your blood pressure can also reduce which can make you feel week
- Your skin may be swollen
Some of the risk factors are mentioned below:
- Fair skinned people are more prone to sunburns.
- Working outdoors for prolonged hours can cause severe sunburn.
- Sunburn can hasten your process of aging.
- The blisters can result in infections.
- Sunburns can also result in the formation of skin lesions.
- Sunburn can sometimes lead to skin cancer.
Sunburn can be treated in the following ways:
- Bathing in cold water can give you some relief.
- Aloe Vera creams have cooling properties; applying aloe vera cream or gel on the affected areas can offer temporary relief.
- Sometimes, sunburn can make you feel dehydrated, so it is advised to drink plenty of water to keep yourself hydrated.
- Anti-inflammatory medicines like aspirin can help you to treat skin inflammation.
- Home remedies like applying orange peel paste on the affected areas can help you to treat mild cases of sunburn. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.