Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Masiha FarzanaYour feedback matters!
How to increase blood flow in penis nerve ?what are the. Process? Explain brief? Please sir By methods.
I have difficulty while speaking. The words that I say becomes unclear for other. I feel more saliva comes from the glands and causes my speech difficult to understand. Does have anything to do with lack of drinking water or a lack confidence I don't go for the latter case because it happens during a casual talk.
Please tell me how to I reduce the size of my right testis. Once I went to a doctor. The doctor give me a medicine, by this medicine my testis size reduced but my medicine was finished. Now my size of testis are not completely reduced. There is no pain in my testis. Please tell me the medicine through which my testis size reduced.
I Am having continuous headache from two days basically in left part of my brain. It didn't stop after taking medicine. My headache remain 24 hrs. My head feel heavy.
Hi, My sister is 30 years old she is disturbed for her night sleep she is recently married before 5 month, so she can't sleep at night and day also, but before Mary she had very good health and wellness she sleeps well also so please give advice to this thank u.
Is random sugar test in the morning before not eating anything and fasting sugar test was same or different.
I started taking whey protein a few days ago and I see some boils have started to grow between my finger gaps and they start swelling eventually. What should I do?
I am suffering with stomach bloating, I feel like some gas hold up in stomach ,no releasing. Please suggest some like immediate relief.
I am a 19 year old male and masturbate quite frequently and want to know that how this will effect me now and in future.
Dear sir I'm suffering from fungal infection. Using mone (mometasone furoate cream) on my face Daily night. Is it harmful?
I am suffering from cervical pain. Badly pain in shoulders. I had took physiotherapy but nothing happen. I am 23 years old. Can it be healed permanently. Or what should I do to heal them. Please tell me permanent treatment. Bcoz now I am fed of with this.
Mujhe past one month se jukham ho gaya h.but I have take no any medicine. Nowthis time change my voice. Help me.
I apply body lotion to every where in the body is it safe to apply near abdominal parts like penis! And while having sex with my partner can I apply body lotion near penis!
My mother is having cervical spondylosis and turning the neck to left causes dizziness. What to do, she consulted a doctor who saw the xray and prescribed rest.
I am 60 years old male suffering from diabetes for last one and half years. I am having some allopathic medicine. But I want to use an ayurvedic medicine. May you suggest me. Some best ayurvedic medicine.
Eggs are usually the first thing that comes to your mind when you think of a protein source that is cheap and easily available. You can eat them boiled, fried, scrambled or pair them with other foods. They are a powerhouse of nutrients such as vitamins and minerals that nourish your body.
Here are the reasons why eggs are considered to be the perfect super foods:
- Eggs contain Antioxidants: Eggs contain antioxidants such as Lutein and Zeaxanthin that help in providing nourishment to the eyes. It prevents certain diseases such as macular degeneration and eye cataracts.
- They are a nutrient powerhouse: They contain heart healthy fats, protein, Vitamins, minerals and other trace nutrients. They are also rich in Phosphorus, iron and Vitamin A. Don’t throw the yolk away fearing its cholesterol content as it contains most of the egg’s nutrients.
- They promote satiety: The carbohydrate content in eggs not being excessive, it spares the blood sugar levels from the dreaded spikes. Also, the high protein content of eggs tends to promote satiety. Eating eggs on a regular basis as a part of a healthy diet is known to reduce weight and lead to fat loss.
- They are good for your hair and skin: They contain Vitamin B12 and sulphur, both of them being panaceas of skin and hair related woes. Eggs are known to be the best sources of keratin (a type of protein present in nails and hair) in terms of bioavailability. (Bioavailability is how well a nutrient is absorbed by your body.)
- Boosts good cholesterol levels in the body: Regular egg consumption has been shown to increase good cholesterol levels (HDL) in the body, which in turn reduce chances of stroke and other heart diseases.
- They contain protein in good amounts: Eggs are the cheapest source of proteins and also the most readily available ones. They contain all the 9 essential amino acids that are required by the body. Eggs are one of the most preferred foods to gain muscle as the protein from eggs can easily be absorbed by the body. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.