Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mashak BegumYour feedback matters!
My wife is 5 months pregnant and we are very much interested to know the gender of the little one just curious, because we are expecting baby girl. Is there any way? Will any of the symptoms work in getting us know.
I am a 20 year old girl. I am facing severe back pain. Doctors said I am suffering from sacroilisis. Can you please suggest me what I should do. Also suggest the exercises and the diet plan. I shall be grateful to you. Is wearing belt beneficial?
My little baby girl who is 6 months old is having sticky eyes when she gets up. Since last 4 months, she is having tears coming out from her left eye. I consulted my doctor, she said her tear glands are forming so there is nothing to worry. Will get alright on its own. There is a yellow discharge which comes out when she gets up. Kindly suggest.
How can we relief from dengue, virus fever and how can we improve our body strength from natural foods?
in bed I sometimes miss out his passion in bed. I cloud not answer him or say any thing. I simply said go n consult of Doc if you think so. I am sure he won't. So I wanted you suggestion on behalf of him
Sir i am 19 years old i am suffering from backbone pain since two months. I consulted orthopaedic and my reports are normal. I used the medicines given by the doctor but there is no result. I consulted one more ortho doctor he also said that there is no problem .but my pain is not going what should I do. I am also getting upper back pain. Please answer me.
I have oily scalp and I've sticky dandruff which caused too much irritation and unnecessary itching on scalp and this make d reason of hairfall. R.which shampoo should I use?
I am suffering from piles. Can you suggest me what kind of foods and medicine should I need to have? I am suffering from this disease since 1 year.
I CANNOT WALK MORE THAN 50 YARDS, MY LEGS START PAINING AND THEN IF I CONTINUE ,MY HIPS PAIN. IF I STOP FOR A MINUTE OR SO, I CAN WALK FOR ANOTHER 50 YARDS. THERE IS NO INJURY TO MY LEG I AM 86 YRS OLD.
Please prescribe medicine for authorities in knee considering the liquid formation. I am doing regular exercise and attending physiotherapy in break span. Please advice .
I M 50 YRS OLD. IN 2012 MET AN ACCIDENT ND LOST MY LEFT HAND (FROM WRIST) AND STILL TAKING GABA PIN 400 & ZEPTOL CR200 IN ADDITION THYRONORM 25 AND FEBUGET40(HEREDITARY GOUT) . I SUDDENLY HAVING PROBLEM OF ERECTION AND EARLY DISCHARGE. I DID NOT HV THIS PROBLEM EVER IN MY LIFE. KINDLY ADVICE FOR THE SAME. FIRST TIME I SAW SUCH ADVERTISEMENT. I THINK THIS WILL BE BOON FOR A COMMON PEOPLE AND PERSON THEY DO NOT WANT DISCLOSE THEIR PROBLEM. I WILL BE GRATEFUL IF I COULD GET ANY KIND OF TREATMENT( HOMEO/AURVEDIC/ALOPATHY) FOR MY PROBLEM.
Sir I feel numbness and shocking like electric shock in my right hand. What symptoms of this decease and how to cure. Plzzz suggest me sir plzzz plzzz.
My weight is not increasing. I am studying B. Com and my age is 19 but my weight is only 44KG. I can not do a work properly. Kindly help me please.
Hi, my son is three years old. He is having cough in night only. Day time he is very much ok, but night only he is having cough. What medicine we have to give?
If you have noticed your child to be restless and anxious all the time, it might look cute as the child is highly energetic, but it could be a cause for concern at the same time. It is not normal and the child could be having ADHD that is attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. As the name suggests, it is a disorder with deficiency of attention and in which the child is always hyperactive.
ADHD is a disorder in which the symptoms usually show up before the age of seven. It is characterized by a group of behavioral symptoms that include inattentiveness, hyperactivity and impulsiveness. The impact of these symptoms is felt extensively where his overall self-esteem is affected, be it at home, preschool or school, academics or extracurricular activities and in interpersonal relationships.
The most common symptoms, which are almost diagnostic of ADHD are:
- Inability to hold attention: The child's attention span is very short and it is very difficult to keep them engaged on one particular thing.
- Increased restlessness: The child would be extremely restless and gets distracted easily.
- Fidgeting: The child would be seen constantly fidgeting with his fingers.
The following are the less common ones:
- Learning disability is rare, but can happen. However, the good news is that it does not affect the child's intelligence.
- Sleep disorders
- Difficulty in following directions
- Poor executive functioning skills
- Disorganization, which can lead to poor motor coordination and impaired movements
- ADHD kids tend to forget things very easily and need help with coordinating movements
- The child suffering from ADHD could easily tire and/or feel lethargic with very low energy levels. This can lead to the child procrastinating things and not wanting to do things on priority basis
- These children also have difficulties with fine motor and cognitive skills and so there is delay in their overall participation in games.
While these are the pressing symptoms of ADHD, occupational therapy can play a significant role in managing the child in the following ways. As a first step, the caregiver should have a detailed discussion with the school staff and any other people with whom the child interacts significantly.
This will help identify areas that need support from an Occupational Therapy, which are the following:
- Support with gross and/or fine motor skills
- Support with improving handwriting
- Support with engaging in playing sports and games
- Support in engaging in social activities
- Improving sensory processing difficulties
- Improving visual perception
- Support in adapting to the environment
- Teaching strategies to participate in various social and academic activities
So, while an ADHD child is definitely a cause for concern, proper support from family can help manage the condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pediatrician.