Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Mariyammai JacobYour feedback matters!
I have pcod and trying to conceive. My doctor gave me three month course of clofert 50 mg. First month it didn't work. Second month it worked and matured egg but pregnancy not happen. Third month again it didn't work till 18th day of period and after 18th day I didn't continue monitoring because I was demoralised. Now I am waiting for my periods and its not coming, my last month date is 7th June. I did pregnancy test at home it was negative. From last 4-5 days brown discharge is also coming but periods are not coming. Can you tell me what it happens. Is there any kind of expectation or its just periods delay because of irregularity. Trying to conceive from last two years.
Most women get accustomed to and know the pattern of their menstrual cramps. So, when something out of this pattern happens, they know it is not normal. There are various reasons for pelvic pains not associated with menses. The following are some common causes and it is always advisable to seek medical help, which will help in right diagnosis, early intervention and reduced complications.
- Ectopic pregnancy: If a fertilized egg has planted itself outside of the uterus or the womb, it is referred to as ectopic pregnancy. The fallopian tube is the most common place for ectopic pregnancies. There is associated pelvic pain, which is unilateral, sharp, and gradually worsens. There would also be associated bleeding which is darker than the regular bleeding. This again should be confirmed on an ultrasound and then the ectopic pregnancy removed.
- Endometriosis: The inner thick layer of the uterus could be infected leading to severe pelvic pain, especially in women who are in their 30s, who are not able to conceive. This is often ignored, considering it as normal and it continues to progress and could even result in infertility.
- Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID): Infections like gonorrhea or chlamydia travel up from the genital tract and reach the uterus. Infection along the entire reproductive tract can lead to severe pain. In most cases, if identified early, a course of antibiotics is all that is required to control this infection. Left untreated, it can even cause infertility.
- Ovarian cysts: Another common cause of pelvic pain, they are quite often asymptomatic, except for occasional pelvic pain. They also disappear with no medical intervention. Sometimes, however, it may get infected or rupture and can cause severe pain. This can is an indication for medical intervention. Ultrasound may be required for diagnosis and treatment may include surgical removal.
- Uterine fibroids: The fibroids are noncancerous growths, which can grow to a considerable size and fall short of blood supply. This may cause them to burst, which can be very painful.
- Miscarriage: Most miscarriages occur before 13 weeks of pregnancy and the usual accompanying symptoms of bleeding are severe pelvic cramps. If you are pregnant and notice bleeding with pelvic pain, it is advisable to immediately visit a doctor. Diagnosis may require an ultrasound to confirm the miscarriage. If medications are not sufficient to remove the remnants, then a dilation and curettage may be required.
- Non-gynecological causes: Appendicitis, urinary tract infections, hernia, lower spinal problems, irritable bowel syndrome can also cause pelvic pain. The cause should be identified and managed accordingly.
Unfortunately, most women continue to experience and suffer with chronic pelvic pain without a cause identified. A thorough internal examination can help identify the problem and treat the issue.
My period is 3 days late and I have some symptoms clear watery discharge, frequent urination, leg pain, breast tenderness is it symptoms of pregnancy?
I have crossed 50 when I was 27 I could have sex 3 times a day but now it is once in a fortnight. Please suggest some medicine without any side effects.
Lately my wife has developed lack of interest towards having sex. Kindly prescribe some medicine or some procedures to keep up the passion.
Say “i do” in your most flawless self!
Every bride wants to look her best on her wedding day. Unfortunately, it's that very stress that often takes an ugly toll on her skin. But that doesn't have to be you. Whether you have a complexion like katrina kaif's or not, it's still a good idea to visit a dermatologist. Apart from treating skin problems, your dermatologist could recommend cosmetic treatments that are apt for you. We give you some insights on the popular pre-bridal treatments recommended by Dr. Deepti dhillon, celebrity cosmetic dermatologist and medial director of appleskin clinic.
• apply a broad spectrum sunscreen of spf 30 or more
• use a skin lightening cosmeceutic cream: regular use of a skin lightening cream recommended by your dermatologist at night will help tackle blemishes, other imperfections in your skin and even out your skintone.
• exfoliate once or twice a week: a good exfoliating regime helps you get rid of dead skin cells and other impurities. Both physical and chemical exfoliation will lead to glowing skin on your wedding day.
Stay tuned to know about the pre-bridal non-surgical cosmetic treatments…
#bridal #skin #body #hair #care #regime #skintips #glowing #flawless #blemishes #eventone #exfoliation #treatments #sunscreen #lightening #cosmeceutic #products #dermatologist #clinic #delhi #appleskin