Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. MariyamYour feedback matters!
Hi, since so many days am suffering from blood that comes in motion and not able to bare the pain. Earlier doctor suggested me to use cefixime tablet and another tablet too so please suggest What to do for that.
Hi I am a 20 years old guy and my question is -yesterday I masturbate and some semen stick on my hands and then I go to tution after 15 mind then I touch a girl's hand and the girl touch her vagina after 1 hour .is the girl is now Pregnant after 1 hour 15 mins?
What to do for my continuous cough problem? It comes when I drink water or when I wake up in morning time.
I have a regular throat infection problem even if I take medicine its not cure. Every year in start of winter I have this problem.
I go to toilet 4 to 5 times a day for almost 2 years and these day the food I take doesn't get digested properly. If non-veg consumed the next day I get stomach pain and loose motion.
Sir. I have high uric acid level like 6. 1 I am already avoid non veg foods since one month along. But no result I have back pain and leg pain.
Can we eat oats with milk and walnuts before bed time. Is it good for health eating like that during night. I also eat Keera along with oats. Could you please let me know if I can proceed like that or suggest me some food to eat before bed time.
I'm suffering from allergy and asthma for a long period about 20 years. I use aerocort rotacaps. I want to get remedy from this. What to do?
I got fever 100.6 temp, cold little cough also there. What medicine I need to use and how long the course need to take. And I have one year old baby. Is thr any chances to spread to her? If yes. What precautions need to take.
Hi my mom is 44 year old she is having diabetes from 2 month now its 160 by fasting check whether it can bring to normal range and once if it reach normally whether it starts again.
He is suffering from viral fever from past 10 days made blood test its Normal, he ll be okay in the morning and he ll be such in evening What I'd. The problem exactly?
I am 25 year girl. I already suffering from pcod last 1 year. With this I have headache as well.help me
I am 22 years student and I am suffering from severe headache while playing! What should I hv to do?
Mujhe jukham bhut rheta h or bhut ilaj kara chuqa hu koi kheta h aap ko elarzi h koi kheta h aap ki nak ki haddi bad gayi h m kya karu.
Dera sir My self mohammed rehan and iam 30 yrs old and I am suffering from the seveour headache I dont know why it happening it not happen earlier Thank you.
Skin rashes are a regular problem in both men and women. These can be caused by a variety of factors, both internal and external to the body. However, rashes on the genitals and the groin area can be very problematic, painful and embarrassing. Some could be caused due to problems within the body while some could be contracted externally such as rashes caused by sexually transmitted diseases.
Types of groin rashes in women
Women tend to be affected by rashes as the genital area along with the innerwear tends to be a fertile breeding ground for microorganisms. Infections can also grow uninhibited if medications or appropriate precautions aren’t taken. Some of the common types of groin rashes in women along with their causes are mentioned below.
- Chaffing or intertrigo: This is one of the most common forms of rashes, which are both painful and can be unsightly as well; these look like inflamed spots. This is primarily caused by the rubbing of the inner thighs against each other.
- Jock itch: Although more commonly associated with men, Jock itch can affect women as well. Medically known as ‘tinea cruris’, jock itch occurs when the moisture from your sweat gets trapped within the folds or creases of skin in the groin area thus, encouraging fungi (dermatophyte fungi) to grow there. It is more common among obese people or if you happen to wear tight clothing during exercise. The rash will look like raised papules, which are red in color and quite itchy.
- Infections caused by the imbalance or proliferation of fungi such as yeast: Yeast infections caused by fungi candida usually occur when the pH (the alkaline to acidity) balance of the vagina is disrupted. This will not only result in vaginal discharge, itching pain and discomfort, but will also result in rashes around the vagina along with swelling.
- Contact rashes: Dermatitis may be transferred either through skin to skin contact or by using shared utensils and clothing items such as towels. Contact dermatitis or skin infections look like red rashes and can happen anywhere within the body, including the genitals and groin.
- Friction rashes: Some rashes occur as a result of adverse reactions to items of clothing rubbing against the skin such as jeans or using razors or the use of nylon thongs. These rashes occur due to the body reacting to these and look more like inflammation of the skin.
- Rashes caused by STIs and STDs: Certain rashes may develop on a woman’s groin as a manifestation of sexually transmitted diseases and infections. Some examples of these are Chlamydia, gonorrhea or syphilis and herpes; just to mention a few. These are usually accompanied by mild to severe pain and can only be cured after a proper consultation with the doctor.
Get to the doctor: Heat rashes, intertrigo and friction rashes usually go away by themselves. Vaginal yeast infections may require topical creams while other forms of bacterial infections can be treated by creams or oral antibiotics after proper consultation with a physician. If the pain is unusual and the rashes tend to persist along with other symptoms, you should immediately visit your doctor for further analysis and treatment.