Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mario Jose Rodriguez
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Mario Jose RodriguezYour feedback matters!
I am 19 And feeling little heaviness in my throat I think it is cough. But it's not out while coughing. When I cough it feel very dry and during breathing it feels like something is stuck I used various home remedies like Steam Ginger Salt water gargle But it Didn't work. I think the reason would be because of smoking or drinking I have just stopped the smoking. Otherwise I use to smoke 2 to 3 cigarettes a day. But I have stopped it because of this. From past few weeks I was taking drink like whisky. Whiskey was taken twice or sometime thrice a week.. My whole lungs are clean. The only thing is I am feeling roughness in my neck And its not getting clean since a 4 days. What should I do no. And also a basketball player. So I use to run 5 km a day And a Normal light weight training. I need a advice what should I do. And one thing more. Does 5 months of smoking leads to any type of cancer in my body?. Lungs cancer or voice box cancer. Please help me. thanks.
I am 25 years old male past 4 months I feel something in my throat but I can swallow. If I eat it comes back and then i'll swallow again. Sometimes I feel dry throat. Please reply me .
My mother is suffering from chronic cold for last 8 years. She had gone through 2 minor operations and allopathic medicines, it seems the cold is driven by some of the allergies and suffering from sinusitis. She had taken anti-allergic medicines recommended by the doctor but no relief as of now and her eyes get swelled and itchiness start happens. Are there any alternative remedies available for us?
My mother (age - 48) fixated with hearing problems since last two years and my younger sister (28) also used ear machine since last 3 year. I have faced hearing problems (especially left ear). Is this is a genetic problem?
I used to have asthma at the age of 6-12 (now 15 years old) and took seroflo 250 and other tablets as medicine (take it in emergencies only in winter) and what I know is the shakiness in body should stop after I stop using it but its not I just wanted to know if there isn't any problem and another question is that my left ear has completely stopped hearing and my right ear can hardly hear anything I visited a nearby doctor he said the fluid from wet cough has gotten into the ears but is still repairable I just want to know any better medicine for it thank you.
I have eyre problem. I have tinnitus in my eyar so have trouble with this. tinnitus problem 5 year so I need help of you please help me.
I have been suffering from fungal infection in my ear from long period of time. My age is 18. Plzz suggest me some remedy. Thanks.
Sir my age is 18. Sir I have suffered from this problem since 2 months the problem is Stuck like feeling in throat all time and every day, burning sensation, Shortness of breath, dizziness all time, I go to physician she gave me only antacids tablets nothing say about this cause. It also cause confusion in mind. I have checked the net for this disease sometimes net says it is due to oesophageal and throat cancer it give me fear but sometimes is only due to gerd please say it is not cancerous and please tell me it is serious or not and what can I do for?
A nasal polyp is a growth within the nasal cavity, which may cause problems with your health. Smaller polyps don't tend to create any problem, but larger ones can cause breathing difficulty, sneezing problems, losing the sense of smell and a dampening of taste as well. Conventional medicine usually prescribes surgery, but homeopathy has effective cures to reduce the polyp and lessen the symptoms over time.
Cures for nasal polyps in Homeopathy:
1. Phosphorus: This medication is especially effective if you have nasal polyps that bleed. This is effective with people who have a tall and slender build and tend to develop a thirst for cold water as the polyp grows within them. The polyps may bleed regularly and also block the nostrils in such a way that they get a circular motion when breathing.
2. Lemna Minor: This medicine is very effective when there is an intense level of nasal blockage and you are experiencing anosmia or a loss of the sense of smell. These kind of nasal polyps tend to worsen during the wet season and can even cause a thick white discharge from the nose which has a foul smell.
3. Calcarea Carbonica: Useful in the cases of people who are overweight, some homeopathic doctors tend to prescribe this medication in cases where a person may be quickly affected by seasonal changes, such as hot to cold or cold to hot weather. Other symptoms where this medication is applicable are:
- Frequent sneezing
- Profuse sweating during the night
- Sore nose
- Small amounts of white discharge
- Nostrils are mostly dry
4. Conium Maculatum: This medication is very effective if you have a dry nose, which seems to get sudden discharges irregularly. Instead of a loss of smell, you may develop a more acute sense of smell. If the patient is suffering from frequent sneezes and complains of nasal blocks in the morning, conium can be an effective remedy
5. Sanguinaria Canadensis: This medicine is know be a great remedy primarily for polyps, which are right sided or occur within the right nostril of the nose. Some of the symptoms where Sanguinaria Canadensis is very effective are:
- Profuse amounts of nasal discharge
- Frequent sneezing
- Swollen nasal membrane
- Right sided headache along with right sided blockage of nostrils
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!