Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Marin PrakashYour feedback matters!
Me and my wife are trying for pregnancy but its not possible actually I feel my sperm not properly entering in her vagina is it possible first collect sperm in condom and then sperm pass through vagina can I do like that for pregnancy? Please advise.
Female infertility affects nearly 40 million women world over, as per medical studies. If the female patient is not able to conceive after trying for a period of over six months without the use of any protection or contraception, there are chances that she may be suffering from infertility. This condition must be checked and treated at the earliest. Read on to know more about the various causes behind female infertility.
- Fallopian Tubes: When the fallopian tubes undergo any kind of damage, it may lead to infertility for the woman in question. These tubes are used by the eggs as they travel from the ovaries to the uterus. The eggs meet the sperm in order for the baby to be conceived and to develop. Pelvic infections and pelvic surgery can cause scarring and bleeding which can stop the sperm and the egg from meeting. This scarring may also come about as a result of endometriosis.
- Hormonal Issues: There are a variety of hormones at play within one's body at any given point of time, and a balance of these hormones is absolutely essential for the various functions of the body to be carried out in a normal manner. When the body does not go through proper hormonal changes that are required for the release of the egg, this can prevent the pregnancy from happening. This can also lead to a thickening of the uterine lining which can stop the egg from travelling from the ovaries.
- Cervical Problems: The cervix is one of the most important parts of the female reproductive system. It is a passage that can be found at the lower end of the womb. When there is a condition that may affect the cervix of the female patient, it can also prevent the sperm from travelling through the cervical canal in order to reach the egg. This comes about as a symptom of a cervical problem.
- Uterine Problem: One may develop polyps or fibroids within the uterus, thus giving rise to difficulties when it comes to getting pregnant. These growths can usually be found when there are too many cells thriving in the endometrium, which is basically the lining of the uterus.
- Unexplained Reasons: There are a number of 'unexplained' reasons that can prevent pregnancy. These reasons plague almost 20% of the couples who are suffering from infertility or the inability to conceive a baby.
- Tests: While the diagnosis of the condition can be done with the help of an HSG test using an ultrasound, the doctor can also use this method to check for fallopian tube blockages. A laparoscopy may also be used for diagnosis. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
Reinventing Yourself after Divorce
“It's over. You've signed the divorce papers, and the relationship you entered with so much hope is officially dissolved.”
Have you just ended a long-term relationship with someone? Why do breakups hurt so much, even when the relationship is no longer good?
It is painful because it represents the loss, not just of the relationship, but also of shared dreams and commitments. Romantic relationships begin on a high note of excitement and hope for the future. When these relationships fail, we experience profound disappointment, stress, and grief.
A breakup or divorce launches us into uncharted territory. Everything is disrupted: your routine and responsibilities, your home, your relationships with extended family and friends, and even your identity. A breakup brings uncertainty about the future. What will life be like without your partner? Will you find someone else? Will you end up alone? These unknowns often seem worse than an unhappy relationship.
Recovering from a breakup or divorce is difficult. However, it’s important to know (and to keep reminding yourself) that you can and will move on. Your life is not broken. It's just time for a change. So,
1. Let yourself mourn.
Nobody gets married thinking, "I sure hope we can get divorced someday!" Even if, by the time you split, the divorce was something you wanted, a divorce still represents a loss. Whatever your marriage and divorce experience has been, there will be emotions that have to do with grief. You may feel remorse for what you did or didn't do, or wonder what you did wrong. Don't dwell on those feelings, but make room for them
2. Work through your feelings.
Don't tote that heavy baggage from your previous relationship into your new life. Find a way to work through the lingering emotions from the demise of your marriage. It may mean talking out your feelings with a therapist or focusing your energy in a healthy activity you enjoy. "It's common to sweep these emotions under the table, but you have to work through them or they'll pollute your life going forward.”
3. Learn to like yourself.
That may sound cheesy and New Age-y. But the fact is that many people feel a lot of self-rejection after a divorce. "You might think that there must be something wrong with you if you couldn't make this relationship work.” You have to work on getting confidence and faith in yourself and ability to believe in your own worth."
4. Rediscover who you used to be.
Especially if you were married for a long time, you may have given up a lot of the things you enjoyed as a single person because they didn't fit with your "couple hood”. “What were your hobbies and activities before the marriage? What did you defer in favor of the relationship?" Exercising your interest in those again is important to rebuilding yourself.
5. Discover a new side of yourself.
The life-changing period of divorce, though often difficult and unwelcome, holds a silver lining: to shake things up and try on a new lifestyle. Maybe it's trying a new sport, considering a different place of worship, or going back to college. Maybe you realize that you'd like to move to a new city. Of course, you can't just flit away and throw caution to the wind. Chances are, you have some very real considerations -- kids (if you're a parent), a job, and a budget (which may have been hurt by the divorce). But chances also are that although you might not be able to do whatever your fantasy is, there may be other changes that ARE within your reach. So don't reject the idea of any change, just because you can't make every change.
As long as the changes you make are healthy and constructive, these are very appropriate. “Think about who you want to be -- the person you were before the marriage, or maybe a new person? What are some of the things you can do differently?" Look for changes you can say yes to, instead of dwelling on what's out of reach.
6. Dare to be alone.
Being alone doesn't mean being isolated and never seeing anyone. It just means not being coupled up, or in a rush to do so. Society is much more accepting of singles than even a decade ago, when solo restaurant diners often got the hairy eyeball. There are more than 30 million people living alone in this country today. "That's a lot of people, and there are a lot of opportunities for social connection. There are possibilities to pick up new friends and enter different kinds of groups that have to do with your interests. The social dimension after a divorce can be very rich."
7. Consider transitional relationships.
This isn't about rebounding. It's about considering dating (once you feel ready) outside your comfort zone -- someone who's not your type -- without thinking that it has to head toward a permanent relationship.
8. Embrace your new roles.
Especially if you were coupled up for a long time, your partner probably handled certain aspects of life while you managed others. Now it's all up to you. And it's not likely to go perfectly, but that's OK. Like If your partner was always the one responsible for the money -- earning it, managing it, investing it – and suddenly now you have a whole new realm of learning and responsibility. Dealing with those can give you confidence in your own ability. You don't have to figure it all out yourself. Look for help. Even if you make mistakes, you can learn from that experience. "Mistakes give you life skills and teach you that you can handle being alone."
Divorce is not easy or fun, but realizing you can and will make it through this time of your life is the first step. To survive and thrive after divorce requires support and tools. It is a major transition in your life.
1 am 18 years old I am taking norlut-n from two days I want to take it till 22-3-2016 I want know that If their will be any ill effects on taking it How many minimum and maximum days the period get late Can you suggest another medicine for postponing the periods How many times aday is safer for eating it Pls replay me faster.
I am Pregnant from 5 And half months but I have ich on stomach & My stomach scene is having bad scratches. So what can I do?
she is 30 years old and she did not conceived since three years she is having digestion problem and her weight is 65 and she had a fibroid operation also can you suggest what she has to do conceive and loose weight to get digestion easily and she has to conceive early pls suggest her.
I had sex with my girlfriend and her periods haven't came. The date of period was 7th Prega news test showed negative which was performed in every 4-5 days. We are puzzled now. How to check whether she is pregnant or not She has observed vomiting today.
My periods hs started on 1 august en it will be end 4 or 5 August en my cycle duration was 30 dyz but dis tym I had my periods 5 days late but lastly my date ws on 26 june dis tym I hd on 1 august, before it my cycle wz on tym. So my question z if I want to get pregnant wt would b my fertility period. How long I should tke intercourse bcz me en my partner doesn't live together. But now we r planning for child. please help us we r really worried.
My girlfriend is 18 years old and she is 4 weeks pregnant. We want abortion. What we should do. How much time it will take in. The process. And how much money.
From 2 months I am not getting period and now I had a pregnancy test at home its negative then too I can be pregnant?
Female,32 year, having pain in new, and weakness my Ra factor test is 36.2. At 1.10.2017. Doctor say sleep is positive.
My wife is having a problem of repeated miscarriages for last 3 years. We have done all the tests for her (i. E. Apla profile, beta2 glycoprotein profile, tvus, torch, hba! c, tsh etc) please sugeest a line of treatment or what else we can do. She is 26 year old and I am 32 year old.
I'm 40+& have no child yet. This would be my 1st conceive. Please tell me whether its possible chance - to have a normal baby healthy baby without any down syndrome. I take contraceptive pill for last 10 years. Without going for IVF process.
Respected Sir/Madam 21/3/17 afternoon around 2 PM, I had a sexual intercourse with my husband and I bleed, to avoid pregnancy I ate a few pieces of papaya in the evening and in the night when I went to the toilet, I started bleeding again please help me to know why did I bleed when I went to the toilet? Is it normal or is there something serious? Also want to know is there any chance to get pregnant if yes then how do I avoid it? And I'm planning to take i-pills because it's almost 50 hours so I'm planning to take medicine. Pls give me the your valuable suggestions. Hoping for your quick reply thank you.
I have asked a question about if a women took ipill after sex and that is within span of two hours, as per the info she would not conceive or get pregnant. However, what if she is not getting periods on date, is it the sign of getting pregnant or what. I have received mixed answers from different doctors, I would request you all, please answer in such a way, that would be helpful not confusing. Thanks.
केसर क्वचित् और दुनिया में सबसे महंगा मसाला है। केसर (क्रोकस सटिविज) को सुनहरा मसाला भी कहा जाता है। यह उसके लाल-सुनहरे रंग की वजह से है। केसर मध्य पूर्व में उत्पन्न हुआ था, लेकिन यह अब ग्रीक, भारतीय और स्पेनिश व्यंजनों के साथ भी जोड़ा जाता है। बुखार, ऐंठन और बढ़े हुए यकृत को कम करने और नसों को शांत करने के लिए केसर का उपयोग लंबे समय से किया गया है।
केसर का लाभ
केसर ज्यादातर खाद्य पदार्थों में उपयोग के लिए जाना जाता है। लेकिन इसमें बहुत महत्वपूर्ण पोषक तत्व और रासायनिक यौगिक हैं जो अनेक चिकित्सा लाभ प्रदान करते हैं, जैसे कि:
1. रोग प्रतिरक्षण: केसर में यौगिकों कूक्रोइन और कॉक्रेटिन होते हैं, जो सीखने, स्मृति प्रतिधारण, याद करने की क्षमता बढ़ा देते है। वे बुखार, फ्लू और सर्दी से बचने के लिए फायदेमंद हैं। केसर ऑक्सीडेटिव तनाव से केंद्रीय तंत्रिका तंत्र को बचाता है और अल्जाइमर और पार्किंसंस से बचाता है।
2. यह अवसादरोधक औषधि है: केसर मे मौजूद त्त्व हमारे दिमाग़ मे रक्त का प्रवाह भदाते है और मनोदशा को सुधार्ता है।
3. एनीमिया से लड़ता है: केसर मे मौजूद लोह शरीर मे हीमोग्लोबिन बढ़ाता है।
4. पाचन गुण: केसर पाचन तंत्र मे रक्त का प्रवाह बढ़ाता है।
5. यह एक कामोत्तेजक है: केसर समय से पहले स्खलन, स्तंभन दोष, नपुंसकता को ठीक करने में मदद करता है इसलिए स्वस्थ यौन जीवन को बनाए रखने में सहायता करता है।
6. गर्भावस्था के दौरान मदद करता है: केसर पैल्विक रक्त प्रवाह को बढ़ाता है। यह ऐंठन, गैस और सूजन दबाने मे भी मदद करता है। यह अवसाद और चिंता को दूर करता है।
7. अनिद्रा के लिए: केसर एक हल्का शामक है जो अनिद्रा और अवसाद का इलाज करने के लिए प्रयोग किया जाता है।
8. यह बालों के झड़ने को रोकता है: केसर, नद्यपान और दूध के साथ मिला कर गंजे सर पर लगाया जाए तो यह बाल उगाने मे मदद करता है।
9. दिल का स्वास्थ्य बनाए रखता है: केसर मे मौजूद एंटीऑक्सिडेंट कोलेस्ट्रॉल और ट्राइग्लिसराइड को कम करने में मदद करते है। यह धमनियों मे पट्टिका को निकालता है और एथोरोसलेरोसिस को रोकने में मदद करता है।
10. दृष्टि में सुधार: केसर में कैरोटीनॉयड शामिल होते हैं जो उम्र बढ़ने वाले रोगों जैसे की मैक्यूलर डिएनेरेशन और मोतियाबिंद से रक्षा करते हैं।
11. मसूड़ों के लिए: केसर से मसूड़ों की मालिश करने से मसूड़े मजबूत होते है।
12. कैंसर से बचाता है: सर मे क्रोकिन और सफानाल शरीर में कैंसर-विरोधी और एंटी-मैटेजेनिक गुणों के माध्यम से ट्यूमर के विकास को रोकते हैं। केसर में मौजूद कैरोटीनॉयड में पेटी, जिगर और डिम्बग्रंथि के कैंसर के खिलाफ रसायनोपचार गुण हैं।
13. गठिया लड़ता है: केसर मे सूजन दूर करने के गुण होते हैं जो जोड़ों के दर्द से राहत प्रदान करते हैं, थकान दूर करते हैं और मांसपेशियों की सूजन को कम करते हैं।
14. यह मुँहासे और बाधाओं को ठीक करता है: केसर में मौजूद एंटिफंगल और जीवाणुरोधी सामग्री मुँहासे का इलाज करने में मदद करती है।
इस तरह से यह मानव शरीर पर कुछ अद्भुत प्रभाव डालता है, लेकिन केसर का सेवन निगरानी मे किए जाने की आवश्यकता है। जब अत्यधिक मात्रा में इसका सेवन किया तो काफ़ी नुकसान भी हो सकते है। केसर के कुछ बहुत ही सामान्य साइड इफेक्ट्स में निम्नलिखित शामिल हैं:
1. विषाक्तता: केसर बड़े खुराकों में असुरक्षित है। यह विषाक्तता पैदा कर सकता है। यदि आप निम्न लक्षणों में से कोई भी ध्यान देते हैं, तो आपको तत्काल चिकित्सा ध्यान देना चाहिए:
- मल में खून
- लगातार उल्टी
- चक्कर आना
- मूत्र में रक्त
अत्यधिक खुराक के कारण मृत्यु हो सकती भी है।
2. गर्भावस्था के दौरान अधिक सेवन नहीं करें: केसर का बड़ी मात्रा में सेवन गर्भाशय अनुबंध कर सकता है तत्था यह गर्भपात भी पैदा कर सकता है।
3. एलर्जी: लोगों को शुष्क मुंह, चिंता, चक्कर आना, उनींदापन, मतली, भूख में बदलाव, और सिरदर्द जैसी प्रतिक्रियाओं का अनुभव हो सकता है। हालांकि यह बहुत असामान्य है।
I had sex with my gf when she is in period, and morning when I'm urinating I found white item came with urine, what is that do i need to worry for this?
6 Tricks to activate metabolism in the morning
Boosting your body's metabolism is largely related to burning calories and reducing weight. Try these effective methods esp. if you are overweight, if you are already lean, never over-do anything, be it exercise, eating or drinking.
6 ways that can help you improve your metabolism.
- Workout: Working out can be the easiest and best way of boosting your metabolism. Do walking, running and cycling. Sweating will tell you how much you have worked out and if you continue it for few months, the results will be favorable.
- Eat fresh fruits and salads: Don't starve yourself by not eating food properly. Avoid fatty and fried food but have as much fresh fruits and salad as you can. This will not make you put on weight. Keep taking fruits and salads at short intervals because these have an ability to get digested early as compared to fatty food.
- Take plenty of water: For increasing your metabolism, kick start your day with at least 3-4 glasses of water. It will help all your other efforts of reducing weight in sync. It will keep your body hydrated.
- Drink lemon in warm water and green tea: Waking up early can actually boost your metabolism; you can see the results after following this habit. Along with this, metabolism will get a boost if you get up half or one hour early. Leave the habit of taking normal tea, instead start taking green tea, it will not only be healthy but since it's an antioxidant, it will take care of your immune system as well.
- Lift weights: Lifting weights can give you instant results. Within a month of lifting weight you will experience boost in your metabolism. But this must be done under trainer's guidance.
- Eat boiled eggs and never skip breakfast: Having boiled eggs in the morning will fulfill your protein intake. Also, it will keep your stomach full for a longer time. On a way to boosting your metabolism, it's recommended not to skip breakfast at any cost.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'