Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Maria SowminiYour feedback matters!
I have a great heart problem, I can't run so far. After running some time, I feel very weak, please let me know how can I get relax from this.
Hi, my mother age 50 is having Ldl: 289, which is high bad cholesterol levels and high triglycerides level. Pls share some immediate remedies to reduce Ldl and triglycerides. We have taken measures of reducing oil intake and using suffola gold oil.
Hi I am 38 years old my cholesterol is 158 triglycerides 101 HDL 34 direct LDL 115 HDL ratio 4.7 LDL/HDL 3.4 very low density lipoprotein 20.20 I am a diabetes.
I lost somebody close last week and I am feeling depressed so suggest me anything by which my mind and heart both feel relaxed.
I am 44 year old suffering from high BP from last 4 years. How to reduce high BP naturally without medicine.
I am 39 years old in udhampur. During rescent medical examination my cholesterol and triglycerides are very high. Suggest to bring it down ?
My mother hau suffering suffering from high low blood pressure problem. She is 46 years old and her bloodpressure remains good only by taking strong medicins. What should she have to do for controlinh bloodpressure.
My mother's BP was 180/130 yesterday they sent to emergency for an ECG. Now BP meds have been changed from atenol 50 mg to atenolol and amlog combination. What precautions we have to take for this.
I have seen recently that my BP is ranging at about 140-160/ 89-100. Pls advise. I am 47 yrs, 5'10" and weight would be around 78 kgs.
My blood pressure generally remains at 142-149 (systolic) and 78-87 (diastolic. I am taking Olmesar 20 daily in the morning. My age is 61 and have persistent asthma for the last 20 years and taking foracort 200 inhaler regularly. Can this condition of High blood pressure and asthma be cured completely?
I am 65 years old I am suffering from varicose veins in left foot also neuropathy for that I taken pregab75 one daily night, still i am suffering burning sensation in both feet i am not diabetic only having bp for that I am taking lose-h & ecosprin gold 20 in morning for burning sensation what treatment I should take?
Hi, M having pain in the right side of chest. I believe it is because of gastric issue. It was slightly swollen up in the right side of my chest. Kindly advise what could be the reason & treatment for the same. Thanks.
1. Make sure your blood pressure is under 140/90 mm Hg. If your systolic pressure (the top number) is over 140, ask your doctor what you can do to lower it.
2. Take your high blood pressure medicine, if prescribed, every day. If you have questions, talk to your doctor.
3. Aim for a healthy weight. If you are overweight or obese, carrying this extra weight increases your risk of high blood pressure. One way to determine if you need to lose weight is to find out your body mass index or BMI. If your BMI is above the healthy range (i.e., 25 or greater), or if your waist measurement is greater than 35 inches (women) or 40 inches (men) you probably have excess abdominal weight and you may benefit from weight loss especially if you have other risk factors. Talk to your doctor to see if you are at increased risk for high blood pressure and need to lose weight.
4. Increase your physical activity. Do at least 30 minutes of moderate activity, such as walking, most days of the week. You can do 30 minutes in three 10-minute segments.
5. Choose foods low in salt and sodium. Most Americans should consume no more than 2.4 grams (2,400 milligrams) of sodium a day. That equals 6 grams, about one teaspoon of table salt a day. For someone with high blood pressure, the doctor may advise less.
6. Read nutrition labels. Almost all packaged foods contain sodium. Every time you prepare or eat a packaged food, know how much sodium is in one serving.
7. Keep a sodium diary. You may be surprised at how much sodium you consume each day and the diary will help you decide which foods to decrease or eliminate.
8. Use spices and herbs instead of salt to season the food you prepare at home.
9. Eat more fruits, vegetables, grains, and low-fat dairy foods.
10. If you consume alcohol at all, consume moderate amounts. For men, this is less than two 12 oz servings of beer, or two 5 oz glasses of wine, or two 1 1/2 oz servings of "hard" alcohol a day. Women or lighter weight people should have not more than a single serving of any one of these beverages in a given day.