Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Mansu AhmedYour feedback matters!
From last 15 days I found my feet swollen. On contact, the doctor advised to reduce Bp which was 150/80. I am a diabetic and using metformin 500 2times day, voglistar o. 3three times a day TelmiSartan40 mg once daily For pain in feet they advised pregabalin75, Eslo 5 Dezacor6 Kindly let me know if My medication is correct.
Have Total Cholesterol of 256, LDL - 170, HDL - 56, Triglycerides - 156. AST -20, ALT - 18, Bilirubin - 0.5, Total Protein - 7.4. Ultrasound - Grade 1 fatty liver with foci of benign calcification (? Granulomatous) in the right lobe Got these results as part of fully body checkup. Other tests are normal. Should I take cholesterol lowering medication? And be worried about the fatty liver? Other tests like your.
Sir I have chest pain for few seconds. Is this for acidity. Some body told me you should consult doctors.
The heart is not just the seat of emotions. It is a vital organ that keeps your body working. It helps in circulation of blood throughout the body. You might get a heart attack if you don’t take care of it. It is an organ that needs utmost care. It is a muscular organ. A heart attack occurs when muscles that form the organ are deprived of sufficient oxygen supply. It is also known as myocardial infarction. It is believed that when there is not enough oxygen supply to the heart muscles, the part that has been affected gets damaged, which is a dangerous situation.
Sometimes, it even gets deadly or fatal. There are certain risk factors for heart attack. These are as follows:
4. High blood pressure and high cholesterol
5. Excessive consumption of alcohol and smoking
6. Sedentary lifestyle
7. Poor and deficient diet
Warning signs of heart attack
There are certain warning signs for heart attack. One must check this and immediately seek medical help, on experiencing them. Here are some of the warning symptoms:
1. Chest pain and a feeling of discomfort in the area: While some complain of pain, other doesn’t feel it. The pain can also radiate to surrounding regions such as arms and shoulders.
2. Excessive sweating
4. Shortness of breath
5. Light-headedness: It can occur at the time of heart attack. It is most commonly experienced by women.
7. Indigestion, nausea, and vomiting
8. Chest fullness
10. Jaw pain
Tips for a healthy heart
1. Maintain a healthy lifestyle by getting an adequate amount of night sleep. Go to bed early and wake up early too.
2. Don’t spend long hours in watching television or work till late night
3. Be happy. Happiness is the ultimate medicine for the good heart.
4. Eat a lot of fresh and green-leafy vegetables daily.
5. Avoid the intake of spicy, oily and fast foods.
6. While eating, ensure that the atmosphere around is absolutely peaceful and serene.
7. Consume home-cooked food only. Avoid eating out at restaurants or street-side joints.
8. Don’t drink excess coffee, tea or aerated drinks.
9. Don’t consume alcohol or smoke up cigarettes. Intake of raw tobacco or getting addicted to drugs is also harmful to the heart.
10. Don’t live a sedentary life and be a couch potato. Workout and exercise on regular basis.
11. Avoid emotional outburst and try to keep a control over your reactions.
12. Maintain a peaceful environment inside your home. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist.
I am 32 year old. I am feeling some pain in left chest. I can't figure it out whether it is in heart. Also I have breathing problem.
Hello. I am 50 years female my problem is I had the problem of severe palpitation, I had concerned with various doctors bt still I couldnt get any positive response. I have done all sort of medical tests ie sugar, thyroid, cholesterol, blood test, ecg. Bt all the test reports are normal bt my esr level is high113 doctors told that theirs no need to worry abt it. I am facing this problem of palpitation since almost a year. Near to my menses I face it literally too high. I am very much worried. Is it something a cause of worry to my health?
My RBC count is more and it is. 5.87. Is this any severe issue? I don't smoke and am a vegetarian as well. My haemoglobin is 16.7.please advice. I have little tiredness but no hard breathing. No chest pain and no any other problems.
Doctor my heartbeat is 45 per minute instead of 60-100 beats. So please tell me what kind of food should I have to eat. Can I take sugar. Does sugar affects my heart.
I am suffering from dry cough from 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever hard to cough. Can you suggest what should I do?
Sir main 22 year ka hu aur meri problem yah hai ki heart me dar sa baith gaya hai jisase bolane me bahut dikkt hoti hai kabhi kabhi to awaz hi nahi nikali hai aur Jubaan bhi ladakhadti hai aur hamesha ualjhan rahati hai heart hamesnha dhak dhak karata hai. Bolane me awaz bhi less ho jati hai.
My heart beats hard and I can feel my heart beat in neck chest, arms, and their is sensation in my legs.
My grandmother is have much problem in taking breath. She usually just move some steps and she is tired. She also usually have chest pain. How to cope with this problem.
Does sugar cause Hyperactivity? Do surgery soft drinks lead to diabetes? Do egg raise cholesterol levels? Can watching tv ruin your eyesight?
I am feeling pain in rib on left side. Does not pain much but when I touch it. I can feel the pain. It's been more than a year. Is.it due to acidity?
Hello. Sir/mam. Can you tell me about side effect of fonda flo injection (anticoagulant) for artery blockage of heart.
2. Eat at least one ounce of raw nuts and seeds daily.
3. Eat one large green salad each day, and include raw onion.
4. Eat steamed green vegetables with every lunch and dinner.
5. Include tomatoes/ tomato sauce, berries and pomegranate in your diet daily.
6. Have 1 tablesp. Of ground flax or chia seeds plus a dha supplement each day.
7. Avoid refined carbohydrates and added oils.
8. Minimize animal products.