Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Manoj . TYour feedback matters!
I am 21 year old I have eye problem and I want to remove my glasses eye vision is (-1,-1) I am not interested to wear glass due to this my hair fall and thicker.
I used cylindrical lenses of power -0.75 and now I want to improve my eye sight and get rid of specs. Is it possible?
Pls suggest me cure to sleep better I am not able to sleep well. Feeling little pain in forehead and eyes seem heavy and watery. Every time water comes to eyes tight feeling.
I am a student of 25 years age. I am having left ocular pain for last two days, the pain (no congestion, foreign body sensation, photophobia) being increased on upward and medial gaze accompanied by frontal headache. It is relieved by nsaids and sleep. I also have myopia of left eye (corrected by -1. 75 spherical) and vision of right eye is emmetropic. No positive family history for ocular disorder except refractive error.
I use computer all day and I have to stare on the screen when ever I have to note down something on the paper from the screen from this i have pain in my eyes what should i do? How do I overcome this problem?
I have teeth problem early morning out of my teeth blood and also I have eye problem so please suggest me.
Sir. Study kerte time meri eyes me dundhla pan aa jata h nd pani aata h. please better treatment. please help me.
How to take care of my eyes I am wearing spectacles please sujjest me some ideas to remove and take care of my eyes.
Sir, water is coming from my eyes from many days. It is not an eye viral something else would you suggest some possible reasons with medicine names.
I had viral conjunctivitis two weeks back which got proper since I was on drops but after I stopped taking drops my eyes have become red and I feel irritated like something in eyes and on eye lids I'm not sure why it's happening please suggest. Drops was dexoren. Heard it's a steroid are they any side effects of this please advise. I was taking drops for twenty days 4 times 5 days 3 times 5 days likewise 2 n once.
Sir meri eyesight weak h or isi wajah se mere glasses lga hua h main glasses htana chahta hu or agr main lasic surgery krata hu to mera kitna kharcha aa jayega. please help.
Know health tips about retinitis pigmentosa
Decreased night vision and loss of peripheral vision is known as retinitis pigmentosa (RP. Colour vision is intact until late.)
Types of rp:-
* autosomal recessive: sever diminished vision, night blindness occurs early in life. Most common.
* autosomal dominant:-least severe diminished night blindness.
* x-linked recessive:-rarest and most severe visual loss.
Vitamine -a (betacarotine)
Dha (docosahexaoenoic acid)
Calcium channel blocker
Vit e and c
Omega 3 fatty acid, antioxidants
Growth factor transplantation
Retinal prosthesis (phototransducing chip implant on epiretinal and subretinal region with digital camera on glass to improve vision)
Gene therapy:-research is under
Glaucoma: An Overview
This disease can be developed or inherited; it usually refers to the accumulation of fluid inside a person's eyes leading to excessive pressure on his or her optic nerve.
How to Diagnose the Symptoms of Glaucoma:
- A Fundamental Eye Examination: An experienced eye doctor will check the dilated pupils of your eyes so as to take a closer look at the optic nerve that further discerns the stage of glaucoma a patient is in. Doctors tend to keep track on the sequential progression of glaucoma and its specific mode of treatment through pictures of the optic nerve taken during an examination.
- Tonometry may also be performed: Signs of Glaucoma may be spotted through the procedure called tonometry where the doctor will test a person's eye pressure and so on so forth. A visual field test might also be conducted to check if the patient can see things at the periphery of his line of vision.
Symptoms that will help a doctor identify this condition in people:
- A loss of peripheral vision is experienced in the early stages of glaucoma.
- A person may see halos when in the presence of bright lights.
- Your eyes could turn red.
- Hazy or blurry vision is a problem faced by young children affected with glaucoma.
- Glaucoma could be accompanied by headaches and eye pain.
- An affected person might repeatedly feel nauseous.
Ways to Treat Glaucoma:
- Microsurgery can effectively treat Glaucoma: Microsurgery can be performed in various ways. There is one way in which a channel is made to pump out the fluid creating extra pressure on the optic nerve. This method is referred to as trabeculectomy.
- Eye Drops: Eye drops can relieve you from painful glaucoma. They are known to control the formation of excess fluid in a person's eye. In some cases, they can induce the accumulating fluid to flow out of the patient's eyes.
- Laser Treatment: Laser surgeries can be undertaken to get rid of glaucoma. Laser can help in moving out fluid from the eyes of the affected person. It successfully hinders fluid blockage as well. There are different kinds of laser treatments available to cure glaucoma.